what for dinner Bee's?

Register accountRead the forum rules
mimi

Re: what for dinner Bee's?

Unread post by mimi »

You mean before you fry...or after. Sounds scrummy. What else is in it ?

Breakfall

Unread post by Breakfall »

deadskinmask wrote:
mimi wrote:
Berry Sweet wrote:Spinach and rice.
You inspired me the other night....fried green tomatoes, chicken fried steak, watermelon and spinach salad. =)
i fry green tomatoes too. i make a mustard wash for em.... i use a mustard wash for catfish also.... :D
Thieving cunt!

SCOUSE wrote:You are aware that the Saville account was just a troll alt? I chose that name for shock and trollin' effect, not as a reflection on myself.
If I actually was a p,edo. why the fuck would I draw attention to it by using a known p,do's name???
:(
Breakfall

mimi wrote:You mean before you fry...or after. Sounds scrummy. What else is in it ?
Your shit and tampon bitch!

SCOUSE wrote:You are aware that the Saville account was just a troll alt? I chose that name for shock and trollin' effect, not as a reflection on myself.
If I actually was a p,edo. why the fuck would I draw attention to it by using a known p,do's name???
deadskinmask

Unread post by deadskinmask »

before. mustard powder, eggs, powdered milk and water.... then cornmeal. then back in the wash. then back in the cornmeal. then in the fryer.... :(

I CAN'T MAKE YOU SEE THE LIGHT.... BUT I CAN MAKE YOU FEEL THE HEAT ON YOUR FACE....
Breakfall

deadskinmask wrote:before. mustard powder, eggs, powdered milk and water.... then cornmeal. then back in the wash. then back in the cornmeal. then in the fryer.... :(
dead desire...

Breakfall

mimi and her cultivated hood cheese on toast.

mimi

Unread post by mimi »

deadskinmask wrote:before. mustard powder, eggs, powdered milk and water.... then cornmeal. then back in the wash. then back in the cornmeal. then in the fryer.... :(
EGGS ? :scared:

Sounds good....will give it a try. I've never done them in a fryer though. I suppose I can still just fry them up in a pan?

Breakfall

mimi wrote:

Sounds good....will give it a try. I've never done them in a fryer though. I suppose I can still just fry them up in a pan?
The lining of your valves bleed out fish. Eggs and smear the pan. Odour.... :w00t!:

deadskinmask

mimi wrote:

i don't mind eggs for cooking just as long as there are NO DISTINGUISHING EGG PIECES.... mixed in is fine.... :D

I CAN'T MAKE YOU SEE THE LIGHT.... BUT I CAN MAKE YOU FEEL THE HEAT ON YOUR FACE....
weebles

Unread post by weebles »

I had whole wheat toast and Kraft peanut butter with a bit of Becel simple easy supper

Breakfall

deadskinmask wrote:
mimi wrote:

i don't mind eggs for cooking just as long as there are NO DISTINGUISHING EGG PIECES.... mixed in is fine.... :D
I'd put a machete across your face...trust me. Your crime would stop.

Breakfall

weebles wrote:I had whole wheat toast and Kraft peanut butter with a bit of Becel simple easy supper
And drugs...don't forget the drugs!

mimi

Unread post by mimi »

deadskinmask wrote:
mimi wrote:

:D Ahh....I know what you mean. =)))))

Breakfall

mimi wrote:
deadskinmask wrote:
mimi wrote:

Jail and pus...toil and fuss.

mimi

Unread post by mimi »

weebles wrote:I had whole wheat toast and Kraft peanut butter with a bit of Becel simple easy supper
Sometimes that's all you feel like cooking and sometimes that's all you feel like eating. Whatever works is good. =)

Damn....my fingernails are getting too long to type properly. :D Took me far too long to type that. =))))

Breakfall

mimi wrote:
Sometimes that's all you feel like cooking and sometimes that's all you feel like eating. Whatever works is good. =)

Damn....my fingernails are getting too long to type properly. :D Took me far too long to type that. =))))
Type...hahahahahaa. The gunk under your nails. Ohhhhhhh.... :w00t!:

weebles

Unread post by weebles »

mimi wrote:

yeah sometimes having quick easy supper is nice once in while got to go shopping tomorrow though hello IGA

Breakfall

weebles wrote:
mimi wrote:

yeah sometimes having quick easy supper is nice once in while got to go shopping tomorrow though hello IGA
Do you do it high on drugs though...of course you do! :thumbup:

mimi

Unread post by mimi »

weebles wrote:
mimi wrote:

Ya....grocery shopping for me tomorrow too. Going out for fabulous brunch first. We've gone to this place for years, but just discovered how excellent their brunch is. We went for it on my my birthday a couple weeks ago....but just learned that it's seasonal....so we're hitting it again. =)))

Breakfall

mimi wrote:
weebles wrote:
mimi wrote:

Ya....grocery shopping for me tomorrow too. Going out for fabulous brunch first. We've gone to this place for years, but just discovered how excellent their brunch is. We went for it on my my birthday a couple weeks ago....but just learned that it's seasonal....so we're hitting it again. =)))
Yay....cunt! :thumbup:

SCOUSE

Unread post by SCOUSE »

Pointbreak wrote:
SCOUSE wrote:R.I.P. your toilet ^^ :(
Shut the fuck up child fucker! :w00t!:
Is there anyone online who you haven't accused of doing that ?

Hugo Boss wrote: 29 Jan 2021, 17:36 The Blurt cries out in pain as he strikes you!
Seamajor

Unread post by Seamajor »

This fresh red snapper is in my refer. @ 5:30 I'll take it out, start the barby put limes and red onion in the cavity and grill it. Rice and salad to go with it. I like Sunday's. I bet Susan stops by.

Semen
9 incher/160 IQ

Unread post by 9 incher/160 IQ »

Leftover Schezuan. If Kelsey drops by I will go out for dinner instead.

Fuc# 0ff.
weebles

Unread post by weebles »

Prussian Blue Fan wrote:Leftover Schezuan. If Kelsey drops by I will go out for dinner instead.
Is Red Robin still around or have they closed since been craving a Red robin Whiskey River BBQ burger for a while now heard that they are not even as good as white spot anymore which make paying $17 bucks for burger fries and soft Drink seem insane when one can spend $9.99 for a better white spot lunch.

shoot would love to go back to the day when Tony Roma's was popular with their all you can eat baby back rib fests in the early 00's :thumbup:

evs

Unread post by evs »

mimi wrote:
weebles wrote:
mimi wrote:

happy belated b'day meem!!:)

:happybday:

~ plaid ~
evs

Unread post by evs »

i need to cook something.. i have some roasted veggies and bbq leftover and to breathe in some new life into them i think i'll stir fry them with some fresh onion, add rice and stick them in the oven, make spicy rice pilaff.

~ plaid ~
asal

Unread post by asal »

mimi wrote:
deadskinmask wrote:
mimi wrote:

A friend who can't stand eggs used lecithin.

Get in on it.
evs

Unread post by evs »

how about scrambled eggs skinz? does that count as distinguishing pieces considering they are not recognizable anymore as the yolk and the white?

i am not much of a meat-eater but i could eat eggs in almost any shape or form. cept raw:(

~ plaid ~
deadskinmask

if it fell on the counter or floor and you were compelled to wipe it up or off, then i consider it distinguishable as an egg.... :(

evs

Unread post by evs »

but in what shape or form would you not wipe it if it fell? you mean you don't like runny eggs?

~ plaid ~