SAME THING HAPPENED TO ME. STRIP SEARCHED AT YVR.

Register accountRead the forum rules
9 incher/160 IQ

SAME THING HAPPENED TO ME. STRIP SEARCHED AT YVR.

Unread post by 9 incher/160 IQ »

ARTICLE TODAY ON THE CBC WEBSITE ABOUT A SUNDAY SCHOOL TEACHER WRONGLY ACCUSED OF SMUGGLING DRUGS AND STRIP SEARCHED WHEN NONE WAS FOUND. WONDER IF IT WAS THE SAME CURRY MUNCHING R@GHEAD CUNT BORDER GUARD? EAST INDIANS SHOULD BE BANNED FROM WORKING AT AIRPORTS.

Fuc# 0ff.
Ike Turner

Re: SAME THING HAPPENED TO ME. STRIP SEARCHED AT YVR.

Unread post by Ike Turner »

I had an unpleasant experience on my first return trip back from Vegas. It was a middle-aged White bitch that hassled my shit. In fact, I've seen her on TV show Border Security.

After tearing apart all my shit, and even going so far as swabbing all my bank cards for drug residue, this bitch just wouldn't give it up... She was convinced that I was up to no good, and wanted me to admit to that fact, even though there was no evidence to support any wrongdoing.

I eventually ended up giving her a quick ultimatum, since I'm a legal Canadian citizen re-entering into my own country: I said to the bitch that she has one of two choices to make now... To either let me walk out right now, or to place me under arrest and arrange for me to contact an attorney. I made it clear that within a few seconds, one of these two scenarios would occur.

And just like that I was free to pack up my shit and go.

Lochdubh

Unread post by Lochdubh »

Ike Turner wrote: 16 Jun 2019, 10:45 I had an unpleasant experience on my first return trip back from Vegas. It was a middle-aged White bitch that hassled my shit. In fact, I've seen her on TV show Border Security.

After tearing apart all my shit, and even going so far as swabbing all my bank cards for drug residue, this bitch just wouldn't give it up... She was convinced that I was up to no good, and wanted me to admit to that fact, even though there was no evidence to support any wrongdoing.

I eventually ended up giving her a quick ultimatum, since I'm a legal Canadian citizen re-entering into my own country: I said to the bitch that she has one of two choices to make now... To either let me walk out right now, or to place me under arrest and arrange for me to contact an attorney. I made it clear that within a few seconds, one of these two scenarios would occur.

And just like that I was free to pack up my shit and go.

Citizens/not subjects :thumbup:

Skipper

Unread post by Skipper »

EDWARD THE GREAT wrote: 10 Jun 2019, 12:24 ARTICLE TODAY ON THE CBC WEBSITE ABOUT A SUNDAY SCHOOL TEACHER WRONGLY ACCUSED OF SMUGGLING DRUGS AND STRIP SEARCHED WHEN NONE WAS FOUND. WONDER IF IT WAS THE SAME CURRY MUNCHING R@GHEAD CUNT BORDER GUARD? EAST INDIANS SHOULD BE BANNED FROM WORKING AT AIRPORTS.
Was it this guy he too is on the border security show?