India launches lunar lander.

Register accountRead the forum rules
evs

Re: India launches lunar lander.

Unread post by evs »

deadskinmask wrote: 23 Jun 2020, 07:21
Blurt wrote: 23 Jun 2020, 07:04 Give it up, Skinz.

You sound like a broken booster rocket.
can't be helped, partner.... i find it absolutely amazing the amount of garbage you ppl are willing to believe just because some nlgger in a labcoat sells it to ya.... :(
Some of us are nlggers in lab coats and all we need to do is believe our own eyes. And pretty much - yeah. Gmorning!

~ plaid ~
deadskinmask

Unread post by deadskinmask »

Irina wrote: 23 Jun 2020, 07:59Some of us are nlggers in lab coats and all we need to do is believe our own eyes.
well.... that is an absolutely brilliant philosophy and i'm behind that 100%.... tell me what it is that you 'saw with your own eyes' that has you convinced you're on a ball? or that we went to the moon? because i wanna check it out too.... :D

I CAN'T MAKE YOU SEE THE LIGHT.... BUT I CAN MAKE YOU FEEL THE HEAT ON YOUR FACE....
mimi

Unread post by mimi »

You have to have your eyes open, or it doesn't work. =))))

deadskinmask

perhaps you can spit the shit outta your mouth and tell me what you've seen then.... :(

I CAN'T MAKE YOU SEE THE LIGHT.... BUT I CAN MAKE YOU FEEL THE HEAT ON YOUR FACE....
GT29

Unread post by GT29 »

India has a space program. So why is Canada providing foreign aid to this country? In 2019 Canada sent $94.7 million to India as foreign aid. Time to take India off our list...

https://cidpnsi.ca/canadas-foreign-aid-2012-2/

mimi

Unread post by mimi »

deadskinmask wrote: 23 Jun 2020, 12:11 perhaps you can spit the shit outta your mouth and tell me what you've seen then.... :(
I think we both know that you would automatically reject any and all proof. =)) There really isn't much point in trying to explain something to someone who has emphatically made up their mind that they don't want to hear.
But ultimately...it's not of vital importance that you believe the earth is a globe.

Science may be ambiguous, but math is absolute.

cc

Unread post by cc »

GT29 wrote: 23 Jun 2020, 12:19 India has a space program. So why is Canada providing foreign aid to this country? In 2019 Canada sent $94.7 million to India as foreign aid. Time to take India off our list...

Heresy!!

Paying countries to be liked is how Justine operates

deadskinmask

mimi wrote: 23 Jun 2020, 13:34Science may be ambiguous, but math is absolute.
oh.... now its math.... what calculation would that be? i'm so excited.... :(

mimi

Unread post by mimi »

You don't really want proof, do you. :D

deadskinmask

i'm just curious as to what your mathematical proof is.... i'm not spiritually invested in neither the flat nor round.... i just find the flat much easier to believe.... :(

evs

Unread post by evs »

If you pick the right reference point, an ellipsoid can look very planar. Basically a plane.

Math:

~ plaid ~
mimi

Unread post by mimi »

deadskinmask wrote: 23 Jun 2020, 15:16 i'm just curious as to what your mathematical proof is.... i'm not spiritually invested in neither the flat nor round.... i just find the flat much easier to believe.... :(
This is only one of many mathematical calculations done by people a lot smarter than you and I. It doesn't even involve NASA...or "photoshopped" pictures of the earth.
Of course you will poopoo it immediately....because again...you don't really want proof.

But here's ONE anyways.

Or you could check out the Foucault pendulum. Another mathmatics based observation...which I'm sure you will also ignore. =))))

Or you could see, (without space labs), why the earth causes a curved shadow during an eclipse. That can ONLY happen if the shape eclipsing the light is round. You can ignore that one too.

There are many many many more...none of which involve science or NASA....ALL of which I'm quite certain you are content to ignore. And that's ok too. Although I'm sure you have a reason for dismissing information that's there for the taking....I don't know what it is...because I'd have to pretend I was a psychologist. =)

I don't pretend to be a scientist either...but there are some things that are so basic, I don't need a scentist to explain them to me.

deadskinmask

before i 'check out your awesome video'.... heres a fun fuckin fact.... your beloved and trusted 'foucaults pendulum' exhibit closes immediately if the power goes out.... so is it a 'marvel of the wonderful globe'.... or more of a testament to the 'wonder of electricity'.... lol.... whatever.... now let check out this fascinating video.... :D

mimi

Unread post by mimi »

Well here's a fun fact too. =) Foucault pendulum worked just fine before there was power. =)))

deadskinmask

mimi wrote: 23 Jun 2020, 17:58 Well here's a fun fact too. =) Foucault pendulum worked just fine before there was power. =)))
no, sweetheart.... it did not.... it was inconclusive on its best days and a complete failure the rest of the time.... :(

deadskinmask

as for your wonderful grapefruit video.... the same results can be observed from a smaller light at a closer distance.... :(

mimi

Unread post by mimi »

Ok....I've done my best. As expected...there really is nothing you'd bother to consider.

Now.

How about all your proof of our flatness. =)

I checked out the 'Flat Earthers' websites...and they don't seem to have any.

deadskinmask

i don't need proof.... it'll sort itself.... believe you're on a ball.... no fucks given here.... good luck.... hope everything works out for you.... :(

mimi

Unread post by mimi »

So....you don't need to prove flatness...while at the same time asking for proof of roundness. :eyebrow:

I am now fully convinced, that even if you decided to become an astronaut, you'd find a reason to not believe what you saw with your own eyes. :(

deadskinmask

because i don't have an annual budget of 23 billion dollars to produce a few cartoons and a live action show full of greenscreen errors.... flat earth is fuckin free.... you just say 'oh.... thanks'.... end of transaction.... :D

mimi

Unread post by mimi »

I hear ya. Proof is for suckers. :D

deadskinmask

if i had an annual budget of 23 billion dollars, i believe i could show you in the first year.... and i wouldn't need photoshop or a greenscreen or a fisheye lens.... :(

asal

Unread post by asal »

GT29 wrote: 23 Jun 2020, 12:19 India has a space program. So why is Canada providing foreign aid to this country? In 2019 Canada sent $94.7 million to India as foreign aid. Time to take India off our list...

China got 41M in 2019.

Get in on it.
mimi

Unread post by mimi »

deadskinmask wrote: 23 Jun 2020, 18:44 if i had an annual budget of 23 billion dollars, i believe i could show you in the first year.... and i wouldn't need photoshop or a greenscreen or a fisheye lens.... :(
I'm not even asking for pictures. Anything....anything at all, that leads you to believe the earth is flat. ANYTHING.
ONE thing. Even half a thing. Shouldn't be hard when you believe it that solidly. Anything will do.

deadskinmask

mimi wrote: 23 Jun 2020, 18:58
deadskinmask wrote: 23 Jun 2020, 18:44 if i had an annual budget of 23 billion dollars, i believe i could show you in the first year.... and i wouldn't need photoshop or a greenscreen or a fisheye lens.... :(
I'm not even asking for pictures. Anything....anything at all, that leads you to believe the earth is flat. ANYTHING.
ONE thing. Even half a thing. Shouldn't be hard when you believe it that solidly. Anything will do.
we see to far.... it doesn't comply with autocad in the least.... and being on a ball of any size, the horizon would not rise to eye level as you went higher.... it simply would not.... :(

mimi

Unread post by mimi »

I had to chuckle a little bit, on the Flat Earther's sites....that one of their deciding factors was an experiment using a level, to measure if the nose of plane 'dipped' in accordance with the curvature of the earth. Their 'proof' that the earth couldn't be round, because, of course, it didn't dip nose down at all...and therein they found their proof. Totally oblivious to controls in the cockpit that measure the drops in altitude that compensate for this. :D

ok...I didnt chuckle...I laughed out loud. :(

deadskinmask

you know that you're not gonna find anything worthwhile on google.... they've tweaked the algorithms.... everything that you're gonna see about flat earth is designed to make you say 'oh. fuck that'.... its cool though.... live on a ball.... :(

mimi

Unread post by mimi »

Well...it's directly from the flat earthers mouths. =) I didn't go to websites that "TALK ABOUT" flat earthers...I went to THEIR websites.

And I'm going to add this in spite of the fact that I don't want to be confrontational....but...you're a smart guy...and I'm ever so curious what led you to follow such unfounded beliefs. :huh:

deadskinmask

flat earthers and christians.... everyone thinks that all 'flat earthers' are flat earthers.... just like every motherfucker that claims to be christian is a christian.... we don't all play for the same team.... and i am a smart guy.... so smart in fact that i refuse to let a bunch of bitches in labcoats sell me nonsense under the banner of 'its science. believe it'.... :(

mimi

Unread post by mimi »

So....who ARE you letting sell you nonsense ? :confused:

Oh....and for the record...I don't think all flat earthers or christians are the same....any more than I believe that all non-christians and all round earthers are the same. =)