India launches lunar lander.

Register accountRead the forum rules
soon

Re: India launches lunar lander.

Unread post by soon »

what is that? and how do i make the rest of my life about it.
soon

Unread post by soon »

one last video before i make another coffee.

mimi

Unread post by mimi »

lol....SOONS !!!!....you're drinking coffee in the evening ?

extralegs2020

Unread post by extralegs2020 »

cc wrote: 06 Sep 2019, 19:45 Magic is haram. You are doomed to allah's wrath

You really ought to get your facts straight.
What is haram is called sihr in Arabic: Sorcery and such things.
What is halal is amal: spiritual devotion and practice, such as what the Sufis do.
But I only do amal and I only do white magic. I do not do sihr or black magic. I am on a very strict spiritual path. I use the Ninety-Nine [99] Names of ALLAH. Right there, I have my pantheon of forces: 99 Infinities, 99 potencies.
It is ALL done in the Name of Allah. We are actually taught these things in orthodox Islam: The idea of watchers, protectors, or guardian angels. Your own personal Holy Guardian Angel: HGA.

And the results I have to show? Outstanding!
I have true spiritual power; an immense amount of it. Believe me, this is nothing to sneer at.
The Qur'an can be considered as an Occult document, one with many layers and many hidden meanings. But because the whole thing is consecrated and dedicated to the Divine, it is white magic, and very safe.
I do less and less magic all the time, as time goes by. There is very little need for it any more. I already live the life of a King, and everything I could ever need or want is simply THERE for me, now! Now, I just have to 'think' it into existence and manifestation. It all manifests. Blessings of Allah. It is more and more thought, and less and less formal rituals, now.
That is how a high-grade Adept and Master operates. I have reached those levels with high honours and grades bestowed upon me by Allah.
I was chosen to do this work and to receive these powers.

Not only that, but my powers are increasing phenomenally, without even much effort on my part.
For example, immediately after I had completed my funeral and my burial arrangements, I felt a very powerful in-flow of Heaven, an influx of good spirits and angels, literally flooding into my being, my self. These angels were everywhere around me. Obviously, because I had cleared my way and smoothed my path to Heaven. The gates were now opening for me. I could feel the strong presence of the Holy. That's because my connection with Allah is greatly strengthened.

See you in the Afterlife. Then you'll know that this is all true.

"EXTRA LEGS 2024"
A FIGURE MORE LEGENDARY THAN THAT OF THE MAHDI, THE AWAITED SAVIOUR, HAS NOT BEEN SEEN IN THE HISTORY OF MANKIND. THE THREADS OF THE WORLD EVENTS HAVE WOVEN MANY A FINE DESIGN IN HUMAN LIFE BUT THE PATTERN OF THE MAHDI STANDS HIGH ABOVE EVERY OTHER PATTERN
soon

Unread post by soon »

praise tassimo for a fantastic coffee maker.

mimi

Unread post by mimi »

lol....worship is so personal....lol

deadskinmask

Unread post by deadskinmask »

i thought maybe a cartoon might help you little lunar-tics get some rationality.... :D

lol.... you fuckin ppl are a riot.... :D

I CAN'T MAKE YOU SEE THE LIGHT.... BUT I CAN MAKE YOU FEEL THE HEAT ON YOUR FACE....
extralegs2020

mimi wrote: 06 Sep 2019, 21:06 lol....worship is so personal....lol
Is 'Mimi' her real name?

"EXTRA LEGS 2024"
A FIGURE MORE LEGENDARY THAN THAT OF THE MAHDI, THE AWAITED SAVIOUR, HAS NOT BEEN SEEN IN THE HISTORY OF MANKIND. THE THREADS OF THE WORLD EVENTS HAVE WOVEN MANY A FINE DESIGN IN HUMAN LIFE BUT THE PATTERN OF THE MAHDI STANDS HIGH ABOVE EVERY OTHER PATTERN
extralegs2020

I remember what a big thrill the first man on the moon really was. Apollo 11, fifty years ago. It was front page news on every single newspaper in the World. The excitement was so intense, so universal. Moon madness struck the whole Earth. Even our milk-man told us he was delivering 'moon milk'.
And now, India comes along fifty years later and does this. A little late for the party.
WHAT A FLOP!

"EXTRA LEGS 2024"
extralegs2020

cc wrote: 06 Sep 2019, 19:45 Magic is haram. You are doomed to allah's wrath

I have to sit and educate these people. Those who don't know Islam and the difference between sihr and amal.
Fact is, Magick is being practiced on a regular basis every single day in every single village in the World, either Muslim or non-Muslim. It is as commonplace as a visit to the doctor. It exists throughout the Third World.
Such people, not having the benefits of Western medicine, and who can't afford an M.D. or have access to one, regularly go to the local witch doctor or medicine man.
The local healer then works his Magick on them. He may use folk medicine or the local herbs growing in that environment.
Or he may take a pitcher of water, and recite verses of the Qur'an over it. Then, he will order the patient to drink it.
Strangely enough, it works! It actually works!! And it works well, too. The person is effectively cured.
Something weird going on.

"EXTRA LEGS 2024"
cc

Unread post by cc »

It's a good thing you are not actually islamic, as if you were, allalala would burn you in hell

Lochdubh

Unread post by Lochdubh »

extralegs2014 wrote: 07 Sep 2019, 09:15
mimi wrote: 06 Sep 2019, 21:06 lol....worship is so personal....lol
Is 'Mimi' her real name?
Miami

asal

Unread post by asal »

soon wrote: 06 Sep 2019, 20:58 praise tassimo for a fantastic coffee maker.
tassimo cappuccino

Get in on it.
evs

Unread post by evs »

soon wrote: 06 Sep 2019, 20:58 praise tassimo for a fantastic coffee maker.
Hear hear. I think we get personally attached to our coffee makers akin to how we fall in love with ppl who make us feel connected. Am I wrong?

~ plaid ~
extralegs2020

cc wrote: 07 Sep 2019, 12:02 It's a good thing you are not actually islamic, as if you were, allalala would burn you in hell
She doesn't take me seriously.
Poses a problem, doesn't it?

"EXTRA LEGS 2024"
Blurt

Unread post by Blurt »

El, you are not a pithy Musulman.

Pare down your fruity salad. Gird your blurtings with a focus.

Ejaculations are the enemies of expostulation.

deadskinmask

Unread post by deadskinmask »

i think someones been slipping estrogen into his falafel-O's.... :(

I CAN'T MAKE YOU SEE THE LIGHT.... BUT I CAN MAKE YOU FEEL THE HEAT ON YOUR FACE....
evs

Unread post by evs »

Blurt wrote: 08 Sep 2019, 15:53 Gird your blurtings with a focus.
Favourite phrase:)))

~ plaid ~
Mad Serb

Unread post by Mad Serb »

Blurt wrote: 08 Sep 2019, 15:53 .... expostulation.
Another word I had to google.

Blurt

Unread post by Blurt »

Sorry, MS. :blush:

I get carried away sometimes in my rococo ramblings.

I blame the Holy Spirit.

extralegs2020

Blurt wrote: 09 Sep 2019, 11:28 Sorry, MS. :blush:

I get carried away sometimes in my rococo ramblings.

I blame the Holy Spirit.

I'd be perfectly happy if you continue to ramble.
You add excitement to my dull days.
No, really.

"EXTRA LEGS 2024"
Blurt

Unread post by Blurt »

Okay, I'll continue rambling then.

And I'll charge you half of what you're paying for a blow job.

Gotta keep Grand Master El happy, otherwise he'll crush your mojo with hokey juju.

Vivek_Golikeri

Unread post by Vivek_Golikeri »

The caste system is nothing specially Indian. It existed in England during the Middle Ages by another name: feudalism. What does make India's feudalism harder to destroy than that of medieval Europe is that it is written into the Hindu scriptures. Europe's Bible was written in a different civilization, and so did not mention and defend Europe's medieval system.

Essentially, caste or feudalism comes down to two hallmarks. One, social class is functionally like a race. Status is determined by birth and ancestry. There is no moving between classes. Two, most boys automatically take their father's occupation. In Medieval England if your father was a knight, you trained to be a knight. If your father was a serf you remained a serf, and were forced to be a farmer or a menial laborer all your life. You could never be a knight, or marry a nobleman's daughter.

evs

Unread post by evs »

That’s the reason Christianity is the most plausible of religions. Its values are as relevant today as they were 2000+ years ago.

~ plaid ~
Vivek_Golikeri

Unread post by Vivek_Golikeri »

I have a double attitude toward India, the country of my ancestors. When self-righteous staunch Hindus start throwing that hogwash at me about India being so moral and spiritual, I attack the very legs of their hot air. But when a non-Indian person makes unfair remarks about India, I take them down just as hard.

Take, for example, poor sanitation and lack of plumbing and toilets. Yes, it's awful. But in India's case poverty is the cause. Right here in my Florida home town, some creep pooped overnight in a shopping center. In the college dorms we had drunken students peeing and pooing in elevators as a prank.

Now.....who is really to be held to shame? impoverished Indians with no choice, or middle class white scoundrels with no shame?

evs

Unread post by evs »

But the culture is the one that doesn’t leave it up to the choice. It took how long for inhabitants of North America to build indoor bathrooms? And what prevented Indians from doing the same in the same time frame? Same two hands and a head on their shoulders. But different culture. That’s what prevented them.

~ plaid ~
extralegs2020

Blurt wrote: 09 Sep 2019, 12:42 Okay, I'll continue rambling then.

And I'll charge you half of what you're paying for a blow job.

Gotta keep Grand Master El happy, otherwise he'll crush your mojo with hokey juju.
Blurta, I never asked you for a blow-job.

"EXTRA LEGS 2024"
Blurt

Unread post by Blurt »

And I never offered you one.

I have standards.

extralegs2020

These women gaze deep into my eyes as they blow me.
I just have to lie back, and watch them suck, with their mouths full, with powerful suction. Then they look up at me, and I find myself gazing deep into their crystal clear blue eyes.
It's true love.
My connection with women is so strong! It goes so deep! I have such a strong male polarity that I am strongly attracted to the opposite pole, females, and they are even more attracted to me.
There is nothing so connecting as an orgasm with a woman! Nothing compares with that.
I am seriously incapacitated right now. I have just had surgery for a torn Achilles' Tendon. Hurts like hell.
But I identify strongly with the warrior Achilles. Unfortunately, Achilles happens to be 'in a bad way' right now.
However, I have "kept a stiff upper lip" the whole time--the way they taught me to do at the Dragon's.
That means you take your pain. You grin and bear it. You are tough and hardy. You stand firm and strong, as in battle. You don't give in to your weakness and you remain stoic without complaints.
Achilles is no coward. I am Achilles.
And, fortunately there are several women around me who are willing and able to care for me. These lovelies are even eager to care for me. They are serving me hand and foot. If they did not love me, I would know it. You can't fake love. They are naturally caring people, and they are committed to take care of me.
I am living on the food they cook for me. I cannot leave the house.
Even with my present disability, I am sexually attractive to them--and if anything, even more so.

"EXTRA LEGS 2024"
extralegs2020

Blurt wrote: 19 Oct 2019, 01:13 And I never offered you one.

I have standards.

Then lower your standards, please.
But you don't have to go lower them for me. I am strongly attracted to the opposite pole. My male polarity is so strong that I move towards women.
I therefore have no interests in Adam's apples of trannies or anything in between.
I only like breasts and vulvas.

"EXTRA LEGS 2024"