Jeezus Christ! The father of Trump's handpicked AG, William Barr, hired Epstein to teach Calculus at a NYC highschool.

Register accountRead the forum rules
9 incher/160 IQ

Jeezus Christ! The father of Trump's handpicked AG, William Barr, hired Epstein to teach Calculus at a NYC highschool.

Unread post by 9 incher/160 IQ »

No shit. Epstein was being held in a prison that William Barr is personally responsible for and Barr did not disclose this info and recuse himself. The Trump administration is beginning to look like a real pædo ring. Pizzagate was proven to be bullshit spread by right wing rednecks like tyrone shoelace and his beloved trump admin appears to be deep into the kiddie raping industry. Tsk tsk.

Fuc# 0ff.
9 incher/160 IQ

Re: Jeezus Christ! The father of Trump's handpicked AG, William Barr, hired Epstein to teach Calculus at a NYC highschoo

LOL. Now barr had the lawyer who convicted Epstein fired. Trump reeks of paedophilia. Trump fired the Epstein prosecutor.

Fuc# 0ff.
9 incher/160 IQ

Re: Jeezus Christ! The father of Trump's handpicked AG, William Barr, hired Epstein to teach Calculus at a NYC highschoo

I know. Nothing surprises regarding the administration these days.

:D

Fuc# 0ff.
Seamajor

Unread post by Seamajor »

What administration? Orange faced Trump, Pence the embezzling yes man? Best of luck Merica.

soon

Unread post by soon »

barr is a disgrace but did anybody really think he'd bee otherwise?

what is that? and how do i make the rest of my life about it.
Sargent Smellibitz

Unread post by Sargent Smellibitz »

Barr is pretty reasonable, actually... but I don't have BDS either... :biggrin:

soon

Unread post by soon »

yeah right. everyone knows a lick-spittle like barr.

what is that? and how do i make the rest of my life about it.
Seamajor

Dinky Dazza wrote: 27 Jun 2020, 17:52 Barr is pretty reasonable, actually... but I don't have BDS either... :biggrin:
Pretty sure Barr will be joining fatso in federal prison. He’s just another phony yes man who sold out to insanity :thumbdown:

Sargent Smellibitz

Unread post by Sargent Smellibitz »

Seamajor wrote: 28 Jun 2020, 06:00
Dinky Dazza wrote: 27 Jun 2020, 17:52 Barr is pretty reasonable, actually... but I don't have BDS either... :biggrin:
Pretty sure Barr will be joining fatso in federal prison. He’s just another phony yes man who sold out to insanity :thumbdown:

But you're a moron, so...

Seamajor

But you’re just another phony troll Dianna

Seamajor

Listen. There are a bunch of people in Washington waiting to do their best to put the Buffoon behind bars, after he’s voted out. He’s probably too stupid to realize this, maybe not. This reaffirms my believe this fool will step down and bail to another country. What other choice does he have? The absolute worst President the US has ever had. Look at the wonderful job he’s done with the virus. He’s probably golfing today.