Scouse has been hinting that he gets friend zoned all the time now.

Register accountRead the forum rules
9 incher/160 IQ

Scouse has been hinting that he gets friend zoned all the time now.

Unread post by 9 incher/160 IQ »

Any tips for him to get back into the dating game? Other than taking down that hang ten poster of seamajor from above his bed or not considering playing world of warcraft to be foreplay.
:eyebrow:

Fuc# 0ff.
deadskinmask

Re: Scouse has been hinting that he gets friend zoned all the time now.

Unread post by deadskinmask »

i never get friendzoned.... ever.... as soon as it appears we may click, i say 'look here, darling. i like you.... alot.... i can be cool. i can be patient. i can 'wine ya and dine ya'.... but never forget - i wanna take you home and do things to you that would make satan blush'.... 20% are gone right then.... but the 80% that stay, will fuck eventually.... :D

I CAN'T MAKE YOU SEE THE LIGHT.... BUT I CAN MAKE YOU FEEL THE HEAT ON YOUR FACE....
9 incher/160 IQ

80% of each one?
Are you still chopping their heads off?
:blink:

Fuc# 0ff.
deadskinmask

just the loud ones.... :(

so.... uh.... yeah.... :D

I CAN'T MAKE YOU SEE THE LIGHT.... BUT I CAN MAKE YOU FEEL THE HEAT ON YOUR FACE....
SCOUSE

Unread post by SCOUSE »

Looks as though my response to Ed’s admission to having only female friends has triggered the delicate little guy. :D

I guess Deadskin’s traumatic experience yesterday of being sat in the middle of half a dozen or so loud and chatty females discussing girly stuff and rating who the hottest guy on tv is at the moment must be Ed’s ideal afternoon. Most straight blokes would naturally run a mile after 5 mins or so...

Are you a homo, Ed? :blink:

Hugo Boss wrote: 29 Jan 2021, 17:36 The Blurt cries out in pain as he strikes you!
deadskinmask

.... :D

Blurt

Unread post by Blurt »

SCOUSE wrote: 16 Aug 2019, 09:43...being sat in the middle of half a dozen or so females...run...!
You are such a closet case, man.

At least have the decency to not leave the door ajar. :sneaky:

J0E

Unread post by J0E »

SCOUSE wrote: 16 Aug 2019, 09:43 Looks as though my response to Ed’s admission to having only female friends has triggered the delicate little guy. :D

I guess Deadskin’s traumatic experience yesterday of being sat in the middle of half a dozen or so loud and chatty females discussing girly stuff and rating who the hottest guy on tv is at the moment must be Ed’s ideal afternoon. Most straight blokes would naturally run a mile after 5 mins or so...

Ed’s ‘female friends’ are his psychiatrist, his social worker(s), the numerous hookers he buys at bargain basement prices with his granpa’s allowance down in Vancouver’s Downtown Eastside.

Blurt

Unread post by Blurt »

At least, Eddie's female friends are all over the age of 16, if you know what I mean, eh, Joe?

SCOUSE

Unread post by SCOUSE »

Blurt wrote: 17 Aug 2019, 01:16
SCOUSE wrote: 16 Aug 2019, 09:43...being sat in the middle of half a dozen or so females...run...!
You are such a closet case, man.

At least have the decency to not leave the door ajar. :sneaky:
Yeah being the only fella on a girls night in is the height of heterosexuality. :D

You should consider recruiting Edwin, he appears to have made a Freudian slip here.

Hugo Boss wrote: 29 Jan 2021, 17:36 The Blurt cries out in pain as he strikes you!
SCOUSE

Unread post by SCOUSE »

J0E wrote: 17 Aug 2019, 04:15
SCOUSE wrote: 16 Aug 2019, 09:43 Looks as though my response to Ed’s admission to having only female friends has triggered the delicate little guy. :D

Ed’s ‘female friends’ are his psychiatrist, his social worker(s), the numerous hookers he buys at bargain basement prices with his granpa’s allowance down in Vancouver’s Downtown Eastside.
Blurt is likely gonna want to be Ed’s ‘friend’ now, but his motives won’t be innocent and he ain’t no gurrrrl!

9 incher/160 IQ

Last night I gave a ride to an ex I dated a decade ago, as well as her friend. The friend is small and cute (yes an adult, in her mid twenties). Anyway I was in the Ranger and she was pressed up against me in the middlr. I had my arm on her legs constantly to shift gears. I could tell she fancied me but it was too awkward to ask her out with the third wheel ex riding shotgun.

I drove back to her apartment later but the ex was just returning there and she spotted me. I was not going to stop and chat since I don't like her so I sped off. I'll bang the cute friend sooner than later. I am positive.

Fuc# 0ff.