Who has the dreamiest, most beautiful eyes you have seen in your life (IRL)?

Register accountRead the forum rules
9 incher/160 IQ

Who has the dreamiest, most beautiful eyes you have seen in your life (IRL)?

Unread post by 9 incher/160 IQ »

In grade 12 French class the seating was split in half down the middle with two sides facing each other. A gap down the middle led to the teacher's desk. A blackboard behing and one across. The teacher would strut back and forth.

I can't remember if our seating was chosen and we had to stick with it or if everyone just felt comfortable where they were and always sat at the same desk every time.

I sat in the front row center on the side near the door. Across from me sat Kerry. A beautiful girl with hip, form fitting clothing. Leather jacket, black designer jeans that made her ass look so incredible. She had the most incredible eyes I've seen period. This was before the colored contacts bullshit. They were real. All semester I sat right across from her, maybe 6 or7 feet away. How many hours I spent studying her eyes. I usually tried to stare when she was concentrating on something else but I would daydream and wake staring at her looking back in amusement. I would look away quickly.

Every time I closed my eyes I saw her eyes that year. I never said a word to her that year other than class related work. I already had a gf who was in grade 10. The only reason was she asked me out though. I had low self esteem then even though I had no reason to I later learned.

Anyway I looked her up on facebook and she was married and no longer that girl I was so in love with. Still had the beautiful eyes but she looked like a mother and wife. My feelings were so mixed. I wanted her to still be that same 17 or 18 year old girl, but at the same time she stopped feeling like a missed opportunity and I had one less regret. One less thing to feel sad about when something triggered a memory of her.

:eyebrow:

Fuc# 0ff.
9 incher/160 IQ

Re: Who has the dreamiest, most beautiful eyes you have seen in your life (IRL)?

Second place goes to a tiny blonde asian girl who works at Canadian Tire in Powell River. Third goes to a cute bisexual girl I worked with at Moli Energy. We worked together often in the same department and different departments for a few years. Crazy bright green eyes.

After I quit and moved downtown we bumped into each other. I was smoking a joint heading home on Commercial and she wanted to hang. Right away I noticed her eyes still looked awesome but they were hazel. My eyes have changed color naturally back and forth between blue, green and grey. They have been blue for a few years solid now but the change was so gradual I never noticed. When I renewed my license the clerk asked my eye color. I said green. She said no they aren't they are blue. I looked in a mirror and saw she was not kidding. Light green to hazel sounds fishy though. She had to be using those gimmicky contacts?

Fuc# 0ff.
deadskinmask

Re: Who has the dreamiest, most beautiful eyes you have seen in your life (IRL)?

Unread post by deadskinmask »

the lizard i found had beautiful eyes.... till i found out they were actually ears.... :(

I CAN'T MAKE YOU SEE THE LIGHT.... BUT I CAN MAKE YOU FEEL THE HEAT ON YOUR FACE....
9 incher/160 IQ

Did you guys make out?

Fuc# 0ff.
deadskinmask

Unread post by deadskinmask »

i did.... i dunno about him.... he was gone by then.... :(

I CAN'T MAKE YOU SEE THE LIGHT.... BUT I CAN MAKE YOU FEEL THE HEAT ON YOUR FACE....
Markus

Unread post by Markus »

Thanks for sharing some of your personal journal entries. The subject and tone of your narrative is simple and relaxed. A nice read.

A young lady by the name Lisette Peters was a coworker in my teens whose hazel eyes one could fall into. She had Caribbean light brown skin tone with ghost freckles on her cheeks hinting to caucasian ancestry. And neatly restrained medium-length dark hair which would pop-out into a bell-shaped afro if she released the hair bands.

NO FLESH SHALL BE SPARED
Odinson

Unread post by Odinson »

mimi wrote: 18 Aug 2019, 18:16:cry:
You crying for something in the thread?

Lochdubh

Unread post by Lochdubh »

brown eyed grrrrls.

evs

Unread post by evs »

My children:)

~ plaid ~