"He converted to Islam 18 month ago..."

Register accountRead the forum rules
Lochdubh

Re: "He converted to Islam 18 month ago..."

Unread post by Lochdubh »

Pretending that they don't know why this murderous chap ran off the rails....how stupid does the French Establishment think folks are?

Mad Serb

Unread post by Mad Serb »

He also stopped talking to female coworkers....

Lochdubh

Unread post by Lochdubh »

Missis Hajji to hubby....Only Allah will judge you :blink:

Well, the bitch is wrong on THAT account as well.

www.jihadwatch.org

cc

Unread post by cc »

Lochdubh wrote: 04 Oct 2019, 13:18 Pretending that they don't know why this murderous chap ran off the rails....how stupid does the French Establishment think folks are?
actually, they think we all are very stupid .... but they mainly control the dialogue ..

https://actu17.fr/attaque-a-la-prefectu ... -lenquete/

- screams AllahAkbar in middle of previous night, waking cop neighbour
- buys 30 cm long "ceramic" knife on way to copshop
-tells wifey who says fuck all
- defeats metal detector with ceramic
- hates "inferior" infidel women
- stabs and kills 4 cops, one more critical

[In short, planned and not "of the moment" .... suspicious that would tell wife .. suspicious that she did not try to stop it

Further, this guy had the taught "female" problem bothering him and he knew he was about to face knowledge of this from a superior
]

Further evidence of planning

A witness, who is a police officer, claims to have heard the killer of the police headquarters of Paris Mickaël Harpon, scream "Allah Akbar", the night before the knife attack.

Howls around 3 or 4 o'clock in the morning
The perpetrator lived in Gonesse (Val-d'Oise), in a residence where several police officers live. A resident who is a police officer, interviewed by Le Figaro , said that a neighbor of the killer, also a policeman, told him that he had heard Mickaël Harpon shout "Allah Akbar" twice at 3 or 4 am on the night of preceded the attack and that it woke him up.

"This voice came from Mickael Harpon's apartment," he assured me. It is after the attack of the prefecture, Thursday at mid-day, that it made the link with what had happened in the night " , explains the police officer

no matter how the govt spins it, this was a planned attack .. and planned against non islamics ... and planned to kill several cops ... and planned on behalf of and to benefit allah's many times proclaimed desire for his followers to kill and control infidels

[Sigh ..... , will we ever figure out that EVERY believer "knows" that EVERY non believer is their "inferior" .. Every believer cannot not know that ... because allah tells them that literally 100s of times in their books?
Each and every one's daily prayer reiterates their allah proclaimed superiority over all of us daily
Wake up - Smell the bloody coffee!!
]

extralegs2020

Unread post by extralegs2020 »

O really? I converted to Islam, too.
I think you should convert as well.
I think the whole World should convert.
I just got back home from Jumma prayers.
Jumma Mubarak.

"EXTRA LEGS 2024"
A FIGURE MORE LEGENDARY THAN THAT OF THE MAHDI, THE AWAITED SAVIOUR, HAS NOT BEEN SEEN IN THE HISTORY OF MANKIND. THE THREADS OF THE WORLD EVENTS HAVE WOVEN MANY A FINE DESIGN IN HUMAN LIFE BUT THE PATTERN OF THE MAHDI STANDS HIGH ABOVE EVERY OTHER PATTERN
Mad Serb

extralegs2014 wrote: 04 Oct 2019, 15:17 I think you should convert as well.
Or else.... ?

cc

Unread post by cc »

:D

Mad Serb

extralegs2020

The moment you take the FIRST STEP on the road to violence, you put yourself in deadly peril. (Unless it is self defense or fighting gross injustice.)
If you take that road, be prepared to DIE! For it will (eventually) KILL you!
Violence has a tendency to escalate.
You come at him with fist, he retaliates with knife. You attack with knife, he pulls a gun.
And that's the way it goes.
I am extremely sensitive to aggression. I sense aggression vibes coming from miles away.
Nobody can intimidate me, not even Mafia hoods or Neo Nazis.
One false move and they are toast.
Heaven help anyone who tries that with me.
(But it won't.)

"EXTRA LEGS 2024"
A FIGURE MORE LEGENDARY THAN THAT OF THE MAHDI, THE AWAITED SAVIOUR, HAS NOT BEEN SEEN IN THE HISTORY OF MANKIND. THE THREADS OF THE WORLD EVENTS HAVE WOVEN MANY A FINE DESIGN IN HUMAN LIFE BUT THE PATTERN OF THE MAHDI STANDS HIGH ABOVE EVERY OTHER PATTERN
cc

Unread post by cc »

[It is absurd / bonkers that this person remained in the intelligence division of the Paris police department
I knew France was clueless, but this is beyond clueless ... it's like deliberately suicidal
]

Last Thursday, Mickaël Harpon, an Islamist extremist who worked in the intelligence division of the Paris police department, murdered four of his colleagues, three men and one woman. Now Interior Minister Christophe Castaner is facing calls to resign because Harpon’s coworkers had warned their superiors Harpon had argued the 2015 Charlie Hebdo attack in which Islamic extremists murdered 12 people and wounded 17 others was justified, but he still wasn’t written up in France’s security database.

The fact that this and other potential clues — including a video the killer posted on Facebook that imitated throat-cutting — were missed by the police administration that surrounded him, at the heart of an organization dedicated to fighting terrorism, has shocked the ranks of the national police.”

The New York Times noted that contrary to early reports that Harpon was a recent convert to Islam, he had long ago converted, and was an “assiduous attendee of his local mosque, going to morning and evening prayers. A radical imam, who was nearly expelled from France, officiated there, a police union official said Friday.”

France’s antiterrorism prosecutor, Jean-François Ricard, added that Harpon had contacts with “several individuals suspected of being part of the Salafist movement,

The Journal quoted Éric Diard, who supervised an investigation on radicalization in French security, asserting, “What bothers me is that someone who seemed to present signs of radicalization could find himself in a job as sensitive as the intelligence office of the Paris police.”

Management Image

extralegs2020

cc wrote: 07 Oct 2019, 14:34 [It is absurd / bonkers that this person remained in the intelligence division of the Paris police department
I knew France was clueless, but this is beyond clueless ... it's like deliberately suicidal
]

Last Thursday, Mickaël Harpon, an Islamist extremist who worked in the intelligence division of the Paris police department, murdered four of his colleagues, three men and one woman. Now Interior Minister Christophe Castaner is facing calls to resign because Harpon’s coworkers had warned their superiors Harpon had argued the 2015 Charlie Hebdo attack in which Islamic extremists murdered 12 people and wounded 17 others was justified, but he still wasn’t written up in France’s security database.

The fact that this and other potential clues — including a video the killer posted on Facebook that imitated throat-cutting — were missed by the police administration that surrounded him, at the heart of an organization dedicated to fighting terrorism, has shocked the ranks of the national police.”

The New York Times noted that contrary to early reports that Harpon was a recent convert to Islam, he had long ago converted, and was an “assiduous attendee of his local mosque, going to morning and evening prayers. A radical imam, who was nearly expelled from France, officiated there, a police union official said Friday.”

France’s antiterrorism prosecutor, Jean-François Ricard, added that Harpon had contacts with “several individuals suspected of being part of the Salafist movement,

The Journal quoted Éric Diard, who supervised an investigation on radicalization in French security, asserting, “What bothers me is that someone who seemed to present signs of radicalization could find himself in a job as sensitive as the intelligence office of the Paris police.”

Would you please stop playing the role of Thought Police? Do you mind stopping?
This looks more and more like 'Crimethink' every minute!
SO WHAT if he expressed 'opinions'? I express opinions. You express opinions. Everybody expresses opinions.
So what if he said certain things, like "Hebdo was justified"? Because, maybe it really WAS!
I say certain things. I am allowed to say them. Those things constitute 'my truth', which I am fully entitled to utter freely.
Please stop the hypocrisy!
You can't advocate free speech, and then simultaneously GAG people. That is pure 'doublethink'!
Some of us only think that THEY are entitled to freedom of speech.
My position is crystal clear, and I shall state it now. And I DON'T fancy the Thought Police or CSIS coming to my door to arrest me.
The 9/11 attacks may not have been justified, but they can certainly be explained. They are caused as a direct result of U.S. foreign policy--and are a reaction to it.
If we studied the root causes of terrorism, we all would have to accept some of the blame and responsibility for it. But we don't want to look at that, because it would mean an admission of our own guilt; and we can't have that. It is far more comfortable to believe as CC does: BLAME SOMEONE ELSE!
Now: Are you going to report me to the authorities for saying that? Go ahead. Let's see what happens. After all, I can't deny it, because I wrote it, and you have a record of it. As long as this page has not been falsified, I must stand by my words. I cannot evade this.

"EXTRA LEGS 2024"
evs

Unread post by evs »

extralegs2014 wrote: 07 Oct 2019, 15:06 The 9/11 attacks may not have been justified, but they can certainly be explained. They are caused as a direct result of U.S. foreign policy--and are a reaction to it.
If we studied the root causes of terrorism, we all would have to accept some of the blame and responsibility for it.
Agreed.

~ plaid ~
cc

Unread post by cc »

The killer had in his possession a USB stick containing Islamic State propaganda and information about dozens of police officers.

It is possible he had already shared the information with other potential terrorists.

Selina Sykes and France 2 have this report.