extralegs2020

Re: Best prez the us ever had

Unread post by extralegs2020 »

They're going to impeach him.
It's looking bad for him.
Best prez?
Come again?

"EXTRA LEGS 2024"
A FIGURE MORE LEGENDARY THAN THAT OF THE MAHDI, THE AWAITED SAVIOUR, HAS NOT BEEN SEEN IN THE HISTORY OF MANKIND. THE THREADS OF THE WORLD EVENTS HAVE WOVEN MANY A FINE DESIGN IN HUMAN LIFE BUT THE PATTERN OF THE MAHDI STANDS HIGH ABOVE EVERY OTHER PATTERN
mimi

Unread post by mimi »

Agreed.

On the other hand....he never looked good from the start.
A sad piece of history to say the least. :unsure:

Seamajor

Unread post by Seamajor »

I knew he was a loud mouth crook from day one. He represents everything evil. Love to think his days are numbered. More and more, as the temp rises, I believe he’ll bail

Semen
extralegs2020

Unread post by extralegs2020 »

Seamajor wrote: 13 Nov 2019, 04:54 I knew he was a loud mouth crook from day one. He represents everything evil. Love to think his days are numbered. More and more, as the temp rises, I believe he’ll bail

I entirely agree.
I could not stand the man from a very early point. When I saw him mocking that disabled reporter, I got a very bad impression that has gotten worse and worse.
Rotten character. Rotten to the core. And a very corrupt individual.
He is a new low in the Presidency. A new low in U.S. politics. A new low in international politics. And a new low as a human being.

"EXTRA LEGS 2024"
A FIGURE MORE LEGENDARY THAN THAT OF THE MAHDI, THE AWAITED SAVIOUR, HAS NOT BEEN SEEN IN THE HISTORY OF MANKIND. THE THREADS OF THE WORLD EVENTS HAVE WOVEN MANY A FINE DESIGN IN HUMAN LIFE BUT THE PATTERN OF THE MAHDI STANDS HIGH ABOVE EVERY OTHER PATTERN
Seamajor

Unread post by Seamajor »

https://odaction.com/trumps-surprise-ho ... eculation/

I made mention of this before. It’s perfect. He’s a crook plain and simple, and he’s close to being cornered. Win win

Semen