US Boy 7 Transitions into a Girl

Register accountRead the forum rules
SCOUSE

Re: US Boy 7 Transitions into a Girl

Unread post by SCOUSE »

Sure, you even accused your attackers of being “skinheads”. :rolleyes:

Here’s a heads up princess, just because a man shaves his head, it doesn’t automatically mean he’s a neo-Nazi.

Hugo Boss wrote: 29 Jan 2021, 17:36 The Blurt cries out in pain as he strikes you!
Blurt

Unread post by Blurt »

How about the swastika tattoos?

You think maybe they were Hindus? They seemed pretty light-skinned for Hindus. To me, anyway. I'll admit the event was a blur, so I could be mistaken. Yeah, you're right. They were probably very light-skinned, bald-headed Hindus out for worship.

If such is the case, Ardhanarishwara was obviously not the focus of their henotheistic praxis.

Odinson

Unread post by Odinson »

Its always the white skinhead trump supporters..

They rule the world and are everywhere.

SCOUSE

Unread post by SCOUSE »

Blurt wrote: 29 Oct 2019, 21:12 How about the swastika tattoos?

You think maybe they were Hindus? They seemed pretty light-skinned for Hindus. To me, anyway. I'll admit the event was a blur, so I could be mistaken. Yeah, you're right. They were probably very light-skinned, bald-headed Hindus out for worship.

If such is the case, Ardhanarishwara was obviously not the focus of their henotheistic praxis.
So let me get this straight, during the frantic purse swinging and hair pulling you happened to notice swastika tattoos on the assailants?

It’s a good job you aren’t being cross examined in the witness box because you’re a terrible liar. :D

Hugo Boss wrote: 29 Jan 2021, 17:36 The Blurt cries out in pain as he strikes you!
Blurt

Unread post by Blurt »

The swastika tat sat squarely in the middle of one of the assailants' forehead. When someone is coming your way sporting a maniacal grin, it's hard to miss.

But, reaĺly, you don't need to believe me, Scouse. It was enough that I believed them.

And there was no purse swinging.

I did break a nail, though.

Not sure whose hair you think was being pulled here. As I said, all three stompers were bald-headed.

SCOUSE

Unread post by SCOUSE »

You’ve been watching too many Hollyweird movies... :rolleyes:

Swastika on their forehead, good God, you must think everyone is as gullible as Mimi.

Perhaps if you had a track record of being totally honest your little fairytale might be more believable but given the fact that you’re a known liar and fantasist, it’s pretty apparent that this tall tale of yours is a complete fabrication to gain support from others and remind people of how terribly persecuted you poor widdle trannies supposedly are. Pathetic.

Blurt

Unread post by Blurt »

Sorry, what?

I'm having trouble understanding you.

Go fetch your dentures.

mimi

Unread post by mimi »

Gullible ? I is luvable...not gullible. :D

Odinson

Unread post by Odinson »

Notice a pattern here Blurt...
White transsexuals arent getting whacked.

Are the neo-nazis killing black transsexuals and somehow leaving the white transsexuals alone?

Or are these trannies being killed by blacks..

SCOUSE

Unread post by SCOUSE »

Uncomfortable question alert, he’ll likely avoid that remark.

They treat trannies and gays a lot worse in black and brown countries than in the west, yet Blurt seems to focus on the neo-Nazi boogeyman.

Lefties gotta left I ‘spose...

Odinson

Unread post by Odinson »

Those trannies have been killed in the west..

Blacks, latinos and muslims are the biggest threat to the LGBT community..

But they insist on making up these lies about a very marginal group... You are really unlikely to meet some Neo-nazis.

Blurtskie knows these things because you would have to be a total blind idiot not to..

Blurtskie just lacks the confidence to say things how they are..

Blurt

Unread post by Blurt »

"Black and brown countries..."

Oh my Christ! :D

I'm looking at a map right now and the countries I imagine you're talking about are all pale green, powder blue, pastel orange, and Hello Kitty pink.

Black and brown. What a maroon.

SCOUSE

Unread post by SCOUSE »

I do apologise oh Politically Correct one, I suppose you regard referring to countries in which the population is almost exclusively inhabited by non-whites as ‘black’ or ‘brown’ to be racist? :rolleyes:

SCOUSE

Unread post by SCOUSE »

Odinson wrote: 31 Oct 2019, 15:36 Those trannies have been killed in the west..

Blacks, latinos and muslims are the biggest threat to the LGBT community..

But they insist on making up these lies about a very marginal group... You are really unlikely to meet some Neo-nazis.

Blurtskie knows these things because you would have to be a total blind idiot not to..

Blurtskie just lacks the confidence to say things how they are..
Yeah but some imaginary guy with a swastika tattoo on his forehead stole Blurt’s purse 30 years ago!

Blurt

Unread post by Blurt »

SCOUSE wrote: 01 Nov 2019, 03:53 I do apologise oh Politically Correct one, I suppose you regard referring to countries in which the population is almost exclusively inhabited by non-whites as ‘black’ or ‘brown’ to be racist? :rolleyes:
No.

Unless, of course, you're talking about the UK.

soon

Unread post by soon »

the uk tabloids know a thing or two about pot stirring. it's been fascinating to watch them battle it out with the duchess of sussex.

what is that? and how do i make the rest of my life about it.
soon

Unread post by soon »

different courts battling it out within the palace provide the fodder while tabloids provide the medium.
There are lies, damned lies, and tabloid exclusives.

- random quote

https://www.vanityfair.com/news/2019/10 ... h-tabloids

SCOUSE

Unread post by SCOUSE »

Personally I couldn’t give 2 flying monkey turds about the British Royal Family or that sh1tskin who the ginger one has married.

The Royal family are a living, breathing meme illustrating perfectly how the rich and powerful coexist alongside the turd world hordes in which they have been complicit towards bringing into the country, while looking on from their lofty ivory towers completely segregated from the crime-riddled cesspool they have helped to create.

Blurt

Unread post by Blurt »

You live in a crime-ridden cesspool? Just move, ffs.

I hear the Karachi real estate market is a buyer's market these days.

soon

Unread post by soon »

there is always going to bee a cesspool of some sort. nature is a strange old bird.

SCOUSE

Unread post by SCOUSE »

Blurt wrote: 02 Nov 2019, 00:32 You live in a crime-ridden cesspool? Just move, ffs.

I hear the Karachi real estate market is a buyer's market these days.
Pay attention twinkle butt, I was referring to Londonistan, I don’t live anywhere near that shithole thankfully.

evs

Unread post by evs »

soon wrote: 02 Nov 2019, 06:48 there is always going to bee a cesspool of some sort. nature is a strange old bird.
Very true. Because when somebody is better off, you only know this because somebody else is not.

~ plaid ~
soon

Unread post by soon »

in duchess meghan's case her have-not siblings have made a case for that theory.

evs

Unread post by evs »

Yup, pretty much. Every relationship is a two-way street tho:(

~ plaid ~
Odinson

Unread post by Odinson »

Thermos bomb explosions happen basically every night in Malmö, Sweden..

Blurtskie...

What do you think has changed in the last, lets say, 15 years?

Sweden used to be a peaceful, idyllic bird-home...

You think Göran and Gunther have lost their marbles?

Blurt

Unread post by Blurt »

SCOUSE wrote: 01 Nov 2019, 14:38 Personally I couldn’t give 2 flying monkey turds about the British Royal Family or that sh1tskin who the ginger one has married.

The Royal family are a living, breathing meme illustrating perfectly how the rich and powerful coexist alongside the turd world hordes in which they have been complicit towards bringing into the country, while looking on from their lofty ivory towers completely segregated from the crime-riddled cesspool they have helped to create.
This is referring to London, Powder Puff?

"bringing into the country..."

Yep, according to our resident Liver Puddle, London is a country, folks.

We were already aware that you know sweet FA about history, Scouse, but geography, too?

Go back to school, Ghetto Bounce.

J0E

Unread post by J0E »

soon wrote: 02 Nov 2019, 12:35 in duchess meghan's case her have-not siblings have made a case for that theory.
I never knew what people ever saw in her. She & Harry remind me of the Barnie Purple Dinosaur craze. Forced mass consumption of facile media creations we are forced to read about or acknowkedge

I'd rather shut either of them out.

Blurt

Unread post by Blurt »

J0E wrote: 02 Nov 2019, 23:55 Forced mass consumption of facile media creations we are forced to read about or acknowkedge.
Are we talking about Batman, here, or Superman? Spiderman?

SCOUSE

Unread post by SCOUSE »

Blurt wrote: 02 Nov 2019, 19:32
SCOUSE wrote: 01 Nov 2019, 14:38 Personally I couldn’t give 2 flying monkey turds about the British Royal Family or that sh1tskin who the ginger one has married.

This is referring to London, Powder Puff?

"bringing into the country..."

Yep, according to our resident Liver Puddle, London is a country, folks.

We were already aware that you know sweet FA about history, Scouse, but geography, too?

Go back to school, Ghetto Bounce.
Talk about deflecting, you’re a master of it in that pink tutu and leopardskin stilettos of yours. :rolleyes:

It can be about either London or the rest of the country, although London has arguably been damaged the most by mass immigration and liberal rule.

Blurt

Unread post by Blurt »

SCOUSE wrote: 03 Nov 2019, 02:08 Talk about deflecting, you’re a master of it in that pink tutu and leopardskin stilettos of yours. :rolleyes:

It can be about either London or the rest of the country...
SCOUSE wrote: 02 Nov 2019, 07:44 Pay attention twinkle butt, I was referring to Londonistan...
Ah, yes. The master of argumentative reasoning strikes again.

You have the logical consistency of figgy pudding and the intellectual rigor of a tapeworm on Dilaudid.