I've learned to accept Blurt for what Blurt is

Register accountRead the forum rules
User avatar

Irina
Posts: 84207
Joined: 15 Jun 2012, 14:33

Re: I've learned to accept Blurt for what Blurt is

Unread post by Irina » 29 Oct 2019, 20:16

Old times = shit values; misogyny, racism, slavery, the list goes on. Just my opinion.


Views are my own – except when I say things I don't really mean.

User avatar

Blurt
Posts: 28680
Joined: 27 Jul 2011, 20:22

Re: I've learned to accept Blurt for what Blurt is

Unread post by Blurt » 29 Oct 2019, 20:51

J0E wrote:
29 Oct 2019, 19:38
...any familiar faces here?
Joe, they're all familiar faces! I must've sat in the lap of at least a dozen of those Bunnies. Our home was a regular warren. My father didn't mind.



User avatar

Irina
Posts: 84207
Joined: 15 Jun 2012, 14:33

Re: I've learned to accept Blurt for what Blurt is

Unread post by Irina » 29 Oct 2019, 21:32

Joe will go green of jealousy when he reads that:))


Views are my own – except when I say things I don't really mean.


Topic author
J0E
Posts: 28295
Joined: 11 May 2010, 17:41

Re: I've learned to accept Blurt for what Blurt is

Unread post by J0E » 30 Oct 2019, 00:14

Irina wrote:
29 Oct 2019, 20:16
Old times = shit values; misogyny, racism, slavery, the list goes on. Just my opinion.
What i posted seem to anger you greatly, Irritable Irina.

So I thought I'd post a gentle lullaby to quell your hot temper:



Remember, whenever something on this forum upsets you just hum along...

"Long live God..." etc.

It'll left your spirit up, Irina!



User avatar

mimi
Posts: 57699
Joined: 26 Aug 2011, 12:54

Re: I've learned to accept Blurt for what Blurt is

Unread post by mimi » 30 Oct 2019, 19:10

I'm sure Blurt feels SO relieved to know you've accepted him for what he is, Juvenile Joe. ( :rolleyes: )

After years of your extreme cruelty, I'm not sure I can accept you for what YOU are. =(



User avatar

Odinson
Posts: 31434
Joined: 16 Feb 2013, 22:04

Re: I've learned to accept Blurt for what Blurt is

Unread post by Odinson » 30 Oct 2019, 19:23

I take my mimi raw.



User avatar

mimi
Posts: 57699
Joined: 26 Aug 2011, 12:54

Re: I've learned to accept Blurt for what Blurt is

Unread post by mimi » 30 Oct 2019, 19:49

Some people call that 'extremely rare'. :D




Topic author
J0E
Posts: 28295
Joined: 11 May 2010, 17:41

Re: I've learned to accept Blurt for what Blurt is

Unread post by J0E » 30 Oct 2019, 21:19

mimi wrote:
30 Oct 2019, 19:10
I'm sure Blurt feels SO relieved to know you've accepted him for what he is, Juvenile Joe. ( :rolleyes: )

After years of your extreme cruelty, I'm not sure I can accept you for what YOU are. =(
....and yet you think nothing of hitting below the belt & lashing out at others meemster. youve got a few issues yourself with accepting different pov.

Unfortunately not everyone will agree with your pov 100% of the time. And if they only partially agree they sre not your adversary, marm.

but I give you this much crrdit. You and Irina are not nearly as obstructive as that censorship forum the Blue Cashew. At least most of what is posted here is allowed & its a reasonably open forum

That BC is a joke & they always gain the upper hand by muzzling people like a police state.



User avatar

mimi
Posts: 57699
Joined: 26 Aug 2011, 12:54

Re: I've learned to accept Blurt for what Blurt is

Unread post by mimi » 30 Oct 2019, 21:37

I only give a hoot about WHO I "lash out" at. You're mistaken about your notion that "everyone" needs to agree with me. There are quite a few posters, whose disagreement with my point of view, only enforces my stand. :D

As for my 'hitting below the belt', I have never EVER been as relentlessly cruel to ANYONE, as you have been to Blurt....for no other reason, than that he isn't like you think he should be.



User avatar

Berry Sweet
Posts: 38793
Joined: 08 Oct 2008, 21:31

Re: I've learned to accept Blurt for what Blurt is

Unread post by Berry Sweet » 30 Oct 2019, 22:00

J0E wrote:
30 Oct 2019, 21:19
mimi wrote:
30 Oct 2019, 19:10
I'm sure Blurt feels SO relieved to know you've accepted him for what he is, Juvenile Joe. ( :rolleyes: )

After years of your extreme cruelty, I'm not sure I can accept you for what YOU are. =(
....and yet you think nothing of hitting below the belt & lashing out at others meemster. youve got a few issues yourself with accepting different pov.

Unfortunately not everyone will agree with your pov 100% of the time. And if they only partially agree they sre not your adversary, marm.

but I give you this much crrdit. You and Irina are not nearly as obstructive as that censorship forum the Blue Cashew. At least most of what is posted here is allowed & its a reasonably open forum

That BC is a joke & they always gain the upper hand by muzzling people like a police state.
Geez Joe....you are really fuckin bitter. Advertising your bitterness on multiple forums isn't helping you out at all, and you just help advertise their forum...posters will go there, and they might not post anything but there is traffic going thru....and there you are too...here, there, everywhere....always talking about BC.. for Gods sake, take a break from devices and electronics.


Good vibes

User avatar

mimi
Posts: 57699
Joined: 26 Aug 2011, 12:54

Re: I've learned to accept Blurt for what Blurt is

Unread post by mimi » 30 Oct 2019, 22:05

Berry Sweet wrote:
30 Oct 2019, 22:00
J0E wrote:
30 Oct 2019, 21:19
mimi wrote:
30 Oct 2019, 19:10
I'm sure Blurt feels SO relieved to know you've accepted him for what he is, Juvenile Joe. ( :rolleyes: )

After years of your extreme cruelty, I'm not sure I can accept you for what YOU are. =(
....and yet you think nothing of hitting below the belt & lashing out at others meemster. youve got a few issues yourself with accepting different pov.

Unfortunately not everyone will agree with your pov 100% of the time. And if they only partially agree they sre not your adversary, marm.

but I give you this much crrdit. You and Irina are not nearly as obstructive as that censorship forum the Blue Cashew. At least most of what is posted here is allowed & its a reasonably open forum

That BC is a joke & they always gain the upper hand by muzzling people like a police state.
Geez Joe....you are really fuckin bitter. Advertising your bitterness on multiple forums isn't helping you out at all, and you just help advertise their forum...posters will go ther

, and they might not post anything but there is traffic going thru....and there you are too...here, there, everywhere....always talking about BC.. for Gods sake, take a break from devices and electronics.
When someone has to scramble around different forums, looking for acceptance...they have look at why they have to do that at all.



User avatar

Blurt
Posts: 28680
Joined: 27 Jul 2011, 20:22

Re: I've learned to accept Blurt for what Blurt is

Unread post by Blurt » 30 Oct 2019, 23:41

Berry Sweet wrote:
30 Oct 2019, 22:00
...for Gods sake, take a break from devices and electronics.
Surely vibrating eggs with a GPS are excepted, though?

See, Joe? I'm advocating for you. I'm a good Blurt.




Topic author
J0E
Posts: 28295
Joined: 11 May 2010, 17:41

Re: I've learned to accept Blurt for what Blurt is

Unread post by J0E » 31 Oct 2019, 00:36

Blurt wrote:
30 Oct 2019, 23:41
Berry Sweet wrote:
30 Oct 2019, 22:00
...for Gods sake, take a break from devices and electronics.
Surely vibrating eggs with a GPS are excepted, though?

See, Joe? I'm advocating for you. I'm a good Blurt.
I'm delighted there's a CLIQUE here that will always come to your rescue, Blurt.

And it' s wonderful that you have more than one skirt to hide behind...or 3 or 4!



User avatar

Irina
Posts: 84207
Joined: 15 Jun 2012, 14:33

Re: I've learned to accept Blurt for what Blurt is

Unread post by Irina » 31 Oct 2019, 07:03

Blurt needs no rescue. Ppl say what’s on their mind.


Views are my own – except when I say things I don't really mean.

User avatar

SCOUSE
Posts: 14856
Joined: 21 Jun 2015, 12:05

Re: I've learned to accept Blurt for what Blurt is

Unread post by SCOUSE » 31 Oct 2019, 08:56

Irina wrote:
31 Oct 2019, 07:03
Blurt needs no rescue. Ppl say what’s on their mind.
Joe’s right, whenever Blurt has a disagreement with someone various people tend to appear out of the woodwork to defend him as though he’s some sort of golden goose who can’t be criticised or questioned.

Lump made the point in the past too and said that it’s likely due to him being transgender, which causes people to regard him as vulnerable and deserving of unconditional protection.


Juden Raus


Topic author
J0E
Posts: 28295
Joined: 11 May 2010, 17:41

Re: I've learned to accept Blurt for what Blurt is

Unread post by J0E » 31 Oct 2019, 14:33

Blurt wrote:
29 Oct 2019, 20:51
J0E wrote:
29 Oct 2019, 19:38
...any familiar faces here?
Joe, they're all familiar faces! I must've sat in the lap of at least a dozen of those Bunnies. Our home was a regular warren. My father didn't mind.
Y'know Blurt, that's got me thinkin' its the reason ya turned ta transgenderism, eh? These childhood memories are so positive that part of you can't leave them behind. So by transforming inta a woman, you can become the likeness of your mom & her charming co-workers in their prime. You seem to be wanting to relive your past by wanting ta become them.

If you're not in love with your mother as you steadfastly deny, you seem like you're in love with that memory like it was the best time of your life.

But if other guys as children were surrounded by a mother & her friends who all looked like Brigitte Bardot in her prime perhaps it would have a similar effect on them too. :blink:

Image



User avatar

Odinson
Posts: 31434
Joined: 16 Feb 2013, 22:04

Re: I've learned to accept Blurt for what Blurt is

Unread post by Odinson » 31 Oct 2019, 19:31

Blurtskie is like the guy who defends his Lada 1200 and says its just as good as a Ferrari..

He says that since Lada 1200 is a copy of Fiat 124, both ferrari and Lada are equal italian engines..


He refuses to accept the facts because his whole belief system would shatter if he does.



User avatar

mimi
Posts: 57699
Joined: 26 Aug 2011, 12:54

Re: I've learned to accept Blurt for what Blurt is

Unread post by mimi » 31 Oct 2019, 19:34

We may need a translator here. :D



User avatar

Odinson
Posts: 31434
Joined: 16 Feb 2013, 22:04

Re: I've learned to accept Blurt for what Blurt is

Unread post by Odinson » 31 Oct 2019, 20:06

mimi wrote:
31 Oct 2019, 19:34
We may need a translator here. :D
Lada 1200 = Tolerance, multiculturalism, solidarity..

Ferrari = white culture.

Italian engine = Human race.



User avatar

Blurt
Posts: 28680
Joined: 27 Jul 2011, 20:22

Re: I've learned to accept Blurt for what Blurt is

Unread post by Blurt » 01 Nov 2019, 00:53

I think it's more along the lines of an ashtray stand is like a Tiffany lamp, but I won't admit a Tiffany lamp just isn't as powerful as an ashtray stand, especially if there's an electric bug zapper to be had and the human race equals a pair of snowshoes.



User avatar

SCOUSE
Posts: 14856
Joined: 21 Jun 2015, 12:05

Re: I've learned to accept Blurt for what Blurt is

Unread post by SCOUSE » 01 Nov 2019, 04:04

You have to remember that not only is Blurt a transvestite, he’s a mongrel too. So whenever whites espouse Nationalist viewpoints, he’s likely upset because he lacks the necessary criteria needed to be part of any sort of WN group or organisation. Instead he just bitterly looks on from a distance while busily sowing seeds of discord and contempt.


Juden Raus


Topic author
J0E
Posts: 28295
Joined: 11 May 2010, 17:41

Re: I've learned to accept Blurt for what Blurt is

Unread post by J0E » 01 Nov 2019, 07:24

SCOUSE wrote:
01 Nov 2019, 04:04
You have to remember that not only is Blurt a transvestite, he’s a mongrel too. So whenever whites espouse Nationalist viewpoints, he’s likely upset because he lacks the necessary criteria needed to be part of any sort of WN group or organisation. Instead he just bitterly looks on from a distance while busily sowing seeds of discord and contempt.
'mongrel'?

....are you implying that Blurt....is a dog?!?

Come ta think if it, Blurt does tend to snarl when agitated.

Perhaps when growing up, Blurt's mother referred to Blurt as her 'little fu-fu'. And then Blurt would bark like a chihuahua when it wanted something.

Hence, childhood behaviour had carried over into adulthood.



User avatar

Blurt
Posts: 28680
Joined: 27 Jul 2011, 20:22

Re: I've learned to accept Blurt for what Blurt is

Unread post by Blurt » 01 Nov 2019, 10:04

SCOUSE wrote:
01 Nov 2019, 04:04
Blurt lacks the necessary criteria needed to be part of any sort of WN group or organisation.
- Imbecility
- Incivility
- Immaturity
- Latent homosexuality
- Tribal mentality
- Unbridled bigotry
- Charmless vapidity
- Violent stupidity
- Doc Marten shit-kickers

You're right, Scouse. I do lack me some Nazi cred.



User avatar

SCOUSE
Posts: 14856
Joined: 21 Jun 2015, 12:05

Re: I've learned to accept Blurt for what Blurt is

Unread post by SCOUSE » 01 Nov 2019, 10:25

J0E wrote:
01 Nov 2019, 07:24
SCOUSE wrote:
01 Nov 2019, 04:04
You have to remember that not only is Blurt a transvestite, he’s a mongrel too. So whenever whites espouse Nationalist viewpoints, he’s likely upset because he lacks the necessary criteria needed to be part of any sort of WN group or organisation. Instead he just bitterly looks on from a distance while busily sowing seeds of discord and contempt.
'mongrel'?

....are you implying that Blurt....is a dog?!?

Come ta think if it, Blurt does tend to snarl when agitated.

Perhaps when growing up, Blurt's mother referred to Blurt as her 'little fu-fu'. And then Blurt would bark like a chihuahua when it wanted something.

Hence, childhood behaviour had carried over into adulthood.
I think Blurt’s more of a ‘Fi-fi’. :D


Juden Raus

User avatar

SCOUSE
Posts: 14856
Joined: 21 Jun 2015, 12:05

Re: I've learned to accept Blurt for what Blurt is

Unread post by SCOUSE » 01 Nov 2019, 10:26

Blurt wrote:
01 Nov 2019, 10:04
SCOUSE wrote:
01 Nov 2019, 04:04
Blurt lacks the necessary criteria needed to be part of any sort of WN group or organisation.
- Imbecility
- Incivility
- Immaturity
- Latent homosexuality
- Tribal mentality
- Unbridled bigotry
- Charmless vapidity
- Violent stupidity
- Doc Marten shit-kickers

You're right, Scouse. I do lack me some Nazi cred.
Or any sort of cred whatsoever in fact.


Juden Raus

Post Reply