Chubby native woman trying to bum money for tampons while I was refueling the truck.

Register accountRead the forum rules
9 incher/160 IQ

Chubby native woman trying to bum money for tampons while I was refueling the truck.

Unread post by 9 incher/160 IQ »

The gas station at Burrard and Davie. Why should I care if a bit of blood trickles down her leg naturally? :blink:

Fuc# 0ff.
evs

Re: Chubby native woman trying to bum money for tampons while I was refueling the truck.

Unread post by evs »

That stuff is so expensive, always.

~ plaid ~
9 incher/160 IQ

Re: Chubby native woman trying to bum money for tampons while I was refueling the truck.

Unread post by 9 incher/160 IQ »

I have always been grateful for not having to deal with that.

Fuc# 0ff.
evs

Unread post by evs »

Yeah. I look at my daughter and my heart cries a little:) she still a few more years of childhood left tho.

Women have to be smarter than men because they go through hardship in the best of times. Nvm the worst of times and everything in btwn

~ plaid ~
evs

Unread post by evs »

Now go back and buy tampons for that woman lol:(

~ plaid ~
mimi

Unread post by mimi »

There are a ton of organizations all throughout the city that offer feminine products for free.

evs

Unread post by evs »

Good!! I was just thinking how they should be subsidized. Like milk meat and flour. Humanity can’t procreate without food and without tampons.

~ plaid ~
mimi

Unread post by mimi »

United Way...women's shelters...all kinds of places. Maybe even YMCA ?

SCOUSE

Unread post by SCOUSE »

Wifey material for you there Edwin, I hope you arranged to meAT up with that beauty again...

Seriously though, anyone who tries scrounging doe for necessities like food or fucking tampons (LMAO) in this day and age is full of shit and clearly want the cash to spend on booze or drugs.

Hugo Boss wrote: 29 Jan 2021, 17:36 The Blurt cries out in pain as he strikes you!
evs

Unread post by evs »

SCOUSE wrote: 11 Jan 2020, 12:19 Seriously though, anyone who tries scrounging doe for necessities like food or fucking tampons (LMAO) in this day and age is full of shit and clearly want the cash to spend on booze or drugs.
Yup. Was about to type all that out but didn’t have the patience:)

~ plaid ~
Lochdubh

Unread post by Lochdubh »

Let's see...should I buy ciggies, reefer, and beer or...tampons? :D

a firefighter pal of mine who works in Greektown (baltimore neighborhood) cracked me up when he described a floozie he knows as "all titties and beer..."

J0E

Unread post by J0E »

Irina wrote: 11 Jan 2020, 11:49 Yeah. I look at my daughter and my heart cries a little:) she still a few more years of childhood left tho.

Women have to be smarter than men because they go through hardship in the best of times. Nvm the worst of times and everything in btwn
You must be an expensive wife for your husband to have around, Irina.

Жekko

Unread post by Жekko »

Irina wrote: 11 Jan 2020, 11:28 That stuff is so expensive, always.
if they made them as readily available as other products made for other body leakings (toilet paper, Kleenex®)

then this thread would not have to exist

since men want to have sex with young women all the time

it seems only sensible

that society should provide those things which

provide for their comfort

a small investment

for such great reward

Unless you’ve studied what they have studied and had their experience, why would you expect to get it?
—evs
mimi

Unread post by mimi »

Is this about availability....or cost. :huh:

Жekko

Unread post by Жekko »

i think they should just make the damned things

and sell them for next to nothing

because half of the population will need them at some point or another

no one ever has to pay for a kleenex® when they need one

a box of them, yes, but you know what i mean

Unless you’ve studied what they have studied and had their experience, why would you expect to get it?
—evs
mimi

Unread post by mimi »

I'm somewhat for them being available free or of minimal cost in schools. It's part of the learning process of being prepared when it comes to looking after ourselves. It's nobody elses responsibility. But they are not unlike any other necessity. Food is a necessity too.....should it be free ?

evs

Unread post by evs »

No, not free, but subsidized!! Like basic food items are.

https://www.nutritionnorthcanada.gc.ca/ ... 29309#chp1

~ plaid ~
mimi

Unread post by mimi »

I hear ya....but I dunno. EVERYTHING we need, to take care of our basic needs, costs. Not sure why this should be different. Except maybe in schools....especially middle schools, where they're still learning the ropes.

This reminds me of the Consumer Electronics Show I was watching this morning, where they had a little robot to bring you toilet paper. All I could think was....what have we become, that we need a robot to bring us toilet paper. How many steps to go before we hand over the job of wiping ourselves. :D