Don't Have Sex With satanic People

Register accountRead the forum rules
Flutterby

Don't Have Sex With satanic People

Unread post by Flutterby »

This should be obvious but i'll tell you why it's not. Western Materialist 'society' doesn't acknowledge the Soul, The Person (only the consumer) nor the fact that evil is real.

You don't have to be Christian to understand these realities and yet, if you're not Christian, you are left completely alone to discover these truths on your own and it's dangerous.

Having sex with someone who is satanic or demon possessed can get you possessed and attached to them in ways that will be very difficult to release (spiritual bondage is real.)

And you cannot tell who is and who is not demon possessed/satanic either......especially if you have one night stands with people ie. anonymous hook ups. And there are many who are not aware of their own satanic identity or nature themselves.

They won't tell you this in Sex Ed. in High School. They might in a Catholic High School however.

extralegs2020

Re: Don't Have Sex With satanic People

Unread post by extralegs2020 »

I have heard that there are certain tribes and ethnicities in Western Africa, where Voodoo and Yoruba and Voudun and Santeria come from. There, the people have a very deep knowledge of these things. They are profoundly spiritual / religious, and they are practitioners of the Dark Arts.
The women there have been known to trap the white men who came there and had sex with them. They were effectively cursed and made victims.
There really IS something in this stuff, you know!

"EXTRA LEGS 2024"
A FIGURE MORE LEGENDARY THAN THAT OF THE MAHDI, THE AWAITED SAVIOUR, HAS NOT BEEN SEEN IN THE HISTORY OF MANKIND. THE THREADS OF THE WORLD EVENTS HAVE WOVEN MANY A FINE DESIGN IN HUMAN LIFE BUT THE PATTERN OF THE MAHDI STANDS HIGH ABOVE EVERY OTHER PATTERN
soon

Unread post by soon »

i think you're both loonytunes!

what is that? and how do i make the rest of my life about it.
Жekko

Unread post by Жekko »

Unless you’ve studied what they have studied and had their experience, why would you expect to get it?
—evs
evs

Unread post by evs »

Satanic is just another name for a sociopath.

~ plaid ~
extralegs2020

Irina wrote: 18 Jan 2020, 16:04 Satanic is just another name for a sociopath.
Yeah.
Something like that.
Possessed by dark spirits, daemonized, and gone insane.

"EXTRA LEGS 2024"
A FIGURE MORE LEGENDARY THAN THAT OF THE MAHDI, THE AWAITED SAVIOUR, HAS NOT BEEN SEEN IN THE HISTORY OF MANKIND. THE THREADS OF THE WORLD EVENTS HAVE WOVEN MANY A FINE DESIGN IN HUMAN LIFE BUT THE PATTERN OF THE MAHDI STANDS HIGH ABOVE EVERY OTHER PATTERN
soon

Unread post by soon »

you're friends might be more amenable overall if you toned it down a little.
I Biohacked for 10 Weeks to Try to Live Forever

I put on a pair of wool socks, slippers, mittens, earmuffs, and a surgical mask, remove my shirt, and open the door of a coffin-sized chamber, thereby releasing vapor into the room. I glance up at the screen inside my human freezer as it starts to count down the three minutes I’ll spend in a tiny room chilled by air that is negative 220 degrees Fahrenheit. It is noon and I have not eaten since 6 p.m., other than a cup of coffee that I put in a blender with a pat of butter and some coconut oil.

I’m going to live forever.

https://gen.medium.com/i-biohacked-for- ... 0cf1376cdf

mimi

Unread post by mimi »

You know.....what's scary, isn't the amount of crazy people amongst us....it's the amount of crazy people that don't know they're crazy.
:unsure:

extralegs2020

mimi wrote: 18 Jan 2020, 20:16 You know.....what's scary, isn't the amount of crazy people amongst us....it's the amount of crazy people that don't know they're crazy.
Whom did you have in mind?

"EXTRA LEGS 2024"
soon

Unread post by soon »

extraleggs claims to have crossed the abyss. i don't see it.

Erica Mena

Unread post by Erica Mena »

Just allowing certain objects and people in your home can bring demonic energy. I can’t imagine what sexual inter course would bring.

soon

Unread post by soon »

you can tell if your significant other is inundated with evil energy if you begin to wonder if they are gay or not.

asal

Unread post by asal »

mimi wrote: 18 Jan 2020, 20:16 You know.....what's scary, isn't the amount of crazy people amongst us....it's the amount of crazy people that don't know they're crazy.
I resemble that remark! :sneaky:

Get in on it.
asal

Unread post by asal »

Erica Mena wrote: 20 Jan 2020, 13:06 Just allowing certain objects and people in your home can bring demonic energy. I can’t imagine what sexual inter course would bring.
Babies

Get in on it.
mimi

Unread post by mimi »

asal wrote: 20 Jan 2020, 18:07
I resemble that remark! :sneaky:
As do I. :tongue:

But there's good crazy and there's bad crazy. =)))

extralegs2020

Which one is witch?

"EXTRA LEGS 2024"
mimi

Unread post by mimi »

You guys....with your demons and evil spirits and all that nonsense. Just be a good person, and you will never have to consider such garbage.

Lochdubh

Unread post by Lochdubh »

Whiskey grrrls are the good kind of bad news

extralegs2020

mimi wrote: 20 Jan 2020, 20:45 You guys....with your demons and evil spirits and all that nonsense. Just be a good person, and you will never have to consider such garbage.

Tell that to the people in the gas chambers.

"EXTRA LEGS 2024"