On Dressing Well

Register accountRead the forum rules
extralegs2020

Re: On Dressing Well

Unread post by extralegs2020 »

Tartan red and blue plaid.

None of these are exactly mine, but close enough. They will have to do, I guess.

"EXTRA LEGS 2024"
A FIGURE MORE LEGENDARY THAN THAT OF THE MAHDI, THE AWAITED SAVIOUR, HAS NOT BEEN SEEN IN THE HISTORY OF MANKIND. THE THREADS OF THE WORLD EVENTS HAVE WOVEN MANY A FINE DESIGN IN HUMAN LIFE BUT THE PATTERN OF THE MAHDI STANDS HIGH ABOVE EVERY OTHER PATTERN
mimi

Unread post by mimi »

I like plaid....but as a suit...it doesn't look good at all.

extralegs2020

It's my Don Cherry outfit. Every time I put it on, unknown passers-by on the streets comment on my appearance and mention Don Cherry. It's like something HE would wear.
It's also my best suit. That one looks really REALLY good on me: A real head-turner.

"EXTRA LEGS 2024"
A FIGURE MORE LEGENDARY THAN THAT OF THE MAHDI, THE AWAITED SAVIOUR, HAS NOT BEEN SEEN IN THE HISTORY OF MANKIND. THE THREADS OF THE WORLD EVENTS HAVE WOVEN MANY A FINE DESIGN IN HUMAN LIFE BUT THE PATTERN OF THE MAHDI STANDS HIGH ABOVE EVERY OTHER PATTERN
mimi

Unread post by mimi »

Well...personal taste is personal taste...and everyone is different. To me...it looks somewhere in the middle of comical and hideous.

extralegs2020

Just because you don't like the model (nor do I), it doesn't mean the outfit is bad. Don't mix up the two.

"EXTRA LEGS 2024"
mimi

Unread post by mimi »

No no...don't YOU mix up the two. I never said anything about the model. :eyebrow:

SCOUSE

Unread post by SCOUSE »

Have you ever seen the Dick Tracy movie?

Whenever I see bright coloured suits they remind me of the 1930’s villains depicted in that film.

Hugo Boss wrote: 29 Jan 2021, 17:36 The Blurt cries out in pain as he strikes you!
extralegs2020

Irina wrote: 28 Jan 2020, 13:21 Who can resist? Everybody:))

You're brain-dead.

"EXTRA LEGS 2024"
extralegs2020

Mad Serb wrote: 27 Jan 2020, 14:39 Image

You're brain-dead.

"EXTRA LEGS 2024"
J0E

Unread post by J0E »

mimi wrote: 28 Jan 2020, 14:58
extralegs2014 wrote: 28 Jan 2020, 14:38 How am I going to find pics of those exact same suits? I bought them at a clothing store.
Stay with the tour.
I have not asked for a picture of those exact same suits. I said....COLOUR. ANY suit, in THOSE COLOURS, that look good.
mimi...you & the others hea' are gittin sucked in by another ine a Extra Leggs tall tales.

The colors he's chosen are suitable for a day/night in some place like Pakistan.

Virtually no guy in Vancouver wears those colors unless he's gay & taking a stroll down Davie Street.

I've been to enough Indian weddings to know that's what Brown guys wear & it suits them cuz their darker complexions complement those bright colors much better.

EL is a brown guy who lives somewhere in Pakistan.

White guys don't generally dress in those colors.

mimi

Unread post by mimi »

It may appear that I'm getting "sucked in"....but I think I've got Leggs' number. =)

Berry Sweet

Unread post by Berry Sweet »

I think extralamers is white guy with a mental illness.

:purdy:
extralegs2020

J0E wrote: 30 Jan 2020, 18:34
mimi wrote: 28 Jan 2020, 14:58
extralegs2014 wrote: 28 Jan 2020, 14:38 How am I going to find pics of those exact same suits? I bought them at a clothing store.
Stay with the tour.
I have not asked for a picture of those exact same suits. I said....COLOUR. ANY suit, in THOSE COLOURS, that look good.
mimi...you & the others hea' are gittin sucked in by another ine a Extra Leggs tall tales.

The colors he's chosen are suitable for a day/night in some place like Pakistan.

Virtually no guy in Vancouver wears those colors unless he's gay & taking a stroll down Davie Street.

I've been to enough Indian weddings to know that's what Brown guys wear & it suits them cuz their darker complexions complement those bright colors much better.

EL is a brown guy who lives somewhere in Pakistan.

White guys don't generally dress in those colors.

Here, let me post a picture of myself. This is what I look like:

"EXTRA LEGS 2024"
soon

Unread post by soon »

you look a little like the donald.

what is that? and how do i make the rest of my life about it.
mimi

Unread post by mimi »

:D

omg....the resemblance is striking ! :D

SCOUSE

Unread post by SCOUSE »

Here’s one of Blurt’s little numbers...

Hugo Boss wrote: 29 Jan 2021, 17:36 The Blurt cries out in pain as he strikes you!
extralegs2020

soon wrote: 20 Feb 2020, 13:28 you look a little like the donald.

I'd rather resemble Donald D. Duck, Esquire--if it's all the same to you.

"EXTRA LEGS 2024"
extralegs2020

I can afford a blemish on my character, but not one on my clothes.

"EXTRA LEGS 2024"
evs

Unread post by evs »

:D

That must be generational, to be so conscious about your clothes. Younger ppl don’t care as much.

~ plaid ~
Sargent Smellibitz

Unread post by Sargent Smellibitz »

extralegs2019 wrote: 28 Jan 2020, 16:07 Image
Tartan red and blue plaid.

None of these are exactly mine, but close enough. They will have to do, I guess.
Tartan doesn't work... tartans convey belonging to a group... it would be like getting a suit made from rawhide, headdress feathers, and wampum...

extralegs2020

In addition to my dress and outfit, there are other things that distinguish me. If you want to identify me, look for these items.
In this weather, (hot, dry and sunny), I wear short sleeved Hawaiian style colourful shirts, in a blaze of different colours. I have some 30 of these to select from. Everybody remarks on how great I look. Those shirts are complemented by equally colourful socks, with dark black leather shoes.
These textiles are heftily eked out by manufactured aids. Aside from my door keys, (which everyone carries), I carry Fishermen's Friend lozenges or pastilles, Extra Strong Originals--and also my reading glasses.
Then, I habitually carry these items:

1. Rolex watch. Submariner Oyster Perpetual.
2. Mercedes fob. ML 350.
3. Leather bag carrying case, initialled, and expensive. $600.00.
4. Montegrippa leather wallet. Initialled.
5. Mont Blanc leather change purse. Initialled.
6. Sun glasses, either Ray-Ban or Revo, at $300.00 apiece. I have two (2) pairs. One stays in my Mercedes, for driving and when I step out of the vehicle.
7. Sony Xperia Android smart phone.
8. Usually, a couple of books are in the leather case. Reading material for wherever I go.

All told, I have a highly sophisticated and distinguished presence. A man that really 'stands out'.
Not ordinary, but an individual of class.
Spot someone with these items, and you've found your man.
He will look like James B*nd: Agent **7.

"EXTRA LEGS 2024"
Blurt

Unread post by Blurt »

I've seen your photo.

No further comment.

7.83 Hz

Unread post by 7.83 Hz »

extralegs2019 wrote: 27 Jul 2020, 21:55 In addition to my dress and outfit, there are other things that distinguish me. If you want to identify me, look for these items.
In this weather, (hot, dry and sunny), I wear short sleeved Hawaiian style colourful shirts, in a blaze of different colours. I have some 30 of these to select from. Everybody remarks on how great I look. Those shirts are complemented by equally colourful socks, with dark black leather shoes.
These textiles are heftily eked out by manufactured aids. Aside from my door keys, (which everyone carries), I carry Fishermen's Friend lozenges or pastilles, Extra Strong Originals--and also my reading glasses.
Then, I habitually carry these items:

1. Rolex watch. Submariner Oyster Perpetual.
2. Mercedes fob. ML 350.
3. Leather bag carrying case, initialled, and expensive. $600.00.
4. Montegrippa leather wallet. Initialled.
5. Mont Blanc leather change purse. Initialled.
6. Sun glasses, either Ray-Ban or Revo, at $300.00 apiece. I have two (2) pairs. One stays in my Mercedes, for driving and when I step out of the vehicle.
7. Sony Xperia Android smart phone.
8. Usually, a couple of books are in the leather case. Reading material for wherever I go.

All told, I have a highly sophisticated and distinguished presence. A man that really 'stands out'.
Not ordinary, but an individual of class.
Spot someone with these items, and you've found your man.
He will look like James B*nd: Agent **7.
You're turning into quite the Jew, aren't you? :thumbup:

Sargent Smellibitz

When I step out of the house, it's ugg boots, safety sunglasses, pair of dark jeans, some old hoody, and a head covering of some sort. Maybe a carhart jacket or similar.

I am meticulous about blending in with my adopted region...

In summer... thong footwear, wife beater, short shorts, hat, and cheap safety sunnies...

7.83 Hz

Unread post by 7.83 Hz »

Dinky Dazza wrote: 28 Jul 2020, 01:03 I am meticulous about blending in with my adopted region...
I'll wear whatever feels comfortable. If it doesn't conform to someone else's fucked up control freak mindset, I can always go feel comfortable somewhere else. Or they can.

Sargent Smellibitz

Sometimes I put on weird clothes combos to fck with people's heads. Like an overcoat, long underwear, and work boots... that sort of thing...

But it looks normal in my region and few bat an eyelid.

Blurt

Unread post by Blurt »

Amateurs! :sneaky:

Sargent Smellibitz

Blurt, we can't all get Punky Brewster'd up every day... :(

Blurt

Unread post by Blurt »

No, you most certainly can't.

Again, amateurs!

7.83 Hz

Unread post by 7.83 Hz »

Dinky Dazza wrote: 28 Jul 2020, 01:18 Blurt, we can't all get Punky Brewster'd up every day... :(

Lol, wrong Punky Brewster.

Takes about twelve, fifteen minutes, but they manage to go from amateur Satan to professional (read "squeaky") blurters.