this is the problem i have with cov-idiots....

Register accountRead the forum rules
deadskinmask

Re: this is the problem i have with cov-idiots....

Unread post by deadskinmask »

Seamajor wrote: 22 May 2020, 10:54What the fuck have I posted that’s untrue?
what have you posted thats untrue? what have you posted thats verified??? because the numbers have been verified to be inaccurate.... and the tests have been verified to be incorrect (at an alarming percentage).... and masks have been verified to be unhealthy for the average person.... and 'social distancing' has no evidence of even 'slowing anything down'.... :(

I CAN'T MAKE YOU SEE THE LIGHT.... BUT I CAN MAKE YOU FEEL THE HEAT ON YOUR FACE....
mimi

Unread post by mimi »

and 'social distancing' has no evidence of even 'slowing anything down'....
In all fairness....'social distancing' ONLY works when everyone participates. We have had no new cases in 14 consecutive days.
Granted...we were never a 'hot-spot'... but of the few hundred we had...the potential for exponential spreading is large even with small numbers.
I can't "verify" this either...but I'd be willing to bet the farm, that the places where it isn't even 'slowing anything down', are places where not everyone is on board.

Oscar Mayer

Unread post by Oscar Mayer »

Hi mimi! How are you making out down there?
The automobile manufacturers and meat packing plants were getting hit hard for obvious reasons.

"Paranoia strikes deep
Into your life it will creep
It starts when you're always afraid
Step out of line, the men come and take you away"
mimi

Unread post by mimi »

Doing great, Oscar.
Things are picking up slowly down here. Hub reports that people are respectful of the social distancing, and the business have taken conscientious steps to ensure safety. (I wouldn't know, because I haven't been out there...and I'm kinda liking it) =)))

deadskinmask

mimi wrote: 22 May 2020, 11:43 In all fairness....'social distancing' ONLY works when everyone participates.
you wanna show me some medical documents on that? because otherwise its speculation.... i broke my toe a month ago and i've yet to get corona.... you reckon my broke toe rendered me immune.... :D

I CAN'T MAKE YOU SEE THE LIGHT.... BUT I CAN MAKE YOU FEEL THE HEAT ON YOUR FACE....
mimi

Unread post by mimi »

I DID say I can't verify it...and I agree it's speculation in spite of the positive reflection in the numbers. =)

deadskinmask

everyone at my house had had broken toes at some point.... and nobody at my house has corona.... perhaps yall should try 'hopping on one foot' for a few days.... apparently it 'builds immunity'.... at least by my calculations.... :D

mimi

Unread post by mimi »

It's quite possible. I've broken many toes, multiple times.
Maybe they should release the mallot brigade to get out there and break some toes. =))

deadskinmask

i nominate 'nlggers in pool noodles' first.... :mad:

mimi

Unread post by mimi »

I nominate they start with those ignoring the advice. =)))

deadskinmask

mimi wrote: 22 May 2020, 12:17 I nominate they start with those ignoring the advice. =)))
i nominate everyone offering un-verified advice.... :mad:

mimi

Unread post by mimi »

deadskinmask

mimi wrote: 22 May 2020, 12:21.
were you gonna say 'dont call me a motherfucker'.... :D

mimi

Unread post by mimi »

I was.

deadskinmask

mimi wrote: 22 May 2020, 12:33 I was.
ok.... fixed.... :(

i gave you a little angry face to imply 'motherfucker'.... :D

Seamajor

Unread post by Seamajor »

kittens and mother fucker eh?
deadskinmask wrote: 22 May 2020, 12:15 i nominate 'nlggers in pool noodles' first.... :mad:
What a shit post. I nominate backward hillbilly’s

deadskinmask

Seamajor wrote: 22 May 2020, 15:58What a shit post. I nominate backward hillbilly’s
don't change the subject, motherfucker.... you opened this can of worms.... now answer the fuckin question.... what truth? because if its not verified, it can't be considered 'the truth'.... :mad:
deadskinmask wrote: 22 May 2020, 11:04
Seamajor wrote: 22 May 2020, 10:54What the fuck have I posted that’s untrue?
what have you posted thats untrue? what have you posted thats verified??? because the numbers have been verified to be inaccurate.... and the tests have been verified to be incorrect (at an alarming percentage).... and masks have been verified to be unhealthy for the average person.... and 'social distancing' has no evidence of even 'slowing anything down'.... :(

soon

Unread post by soon »

i'd like to see some verifiable numbers for sure.

what is that? and how do i make the rest of my life about it.
deadskinmask

Seamajor wrote: 22 May 2020, 06:27I prefer truths, consistency, and knowledge.
so this was a lie.... you actually prefer whatever you 'see on tv' and prefer not to look into things for yourself.... thats fine by me.... most ppl do.... but call it for what it is....don't label it as 'truth and knowledge'.... its called 'ignorance and laziness'.... :mad:

deadskinmask

soon wrote: 22 May 2020, 16:15 i'd like to see some verifiable numbers for sure.
good luck with that, partner.... with so many ppl that had it and beat it coupled with all the ppl who died of cancer/heart disease/etc being added to the death toll by testing positive in a test thats 80% wrong.... well.... lets just say we will never really know.... :D

soon

Unread post by soon »

think about it. if you were in the crowd you probably would have picked barrabas as well. jesus was way too radical for your sensibility.

deadskinmask

soon wrote: 22 May 2020, 16:27 think about it. if you were in the crowd you probably would have picked barrabas as well. jesus was way too radical for your sensibility.
its the only way Jesus would have worked, partner.... Jesus had to die, my friend.... its a called a sacrifice.... not a 'long happy life'.... :(

soon

Unread post by soon »

paul writing his epistles is one man's interpretation for sure. though i wouldn't consider it gospel. or even factual.

perhaps i would prefer thomas the twins simple dictates. “Do not lie. And do not do what you hate."

deadskinmask

i think it would probably be in your best interest to check out Revelation.... its happening as we speak.... :(

mimi

Unread post by mimi »

deadskinmask wrote: 22 May 2020, 16:23
soon wrote: 22 May 2020, 16:15 i'd like to see some verifiable numbers for sure.
good luck with that, partner.... with so many ppl that had it and beat it coupled with all the ppl who died of cancer/heart disease/etc being added to the death toll by testing positive in a test thats 80% wrong.... well.... lets just say we will never really know.... :D
That has already been proven incorrect. =)

deadskinmask

mimi wrote: 22 May 2020, 17:04
deadskinmask wrote: 22 May 2020, 16:23
That has already been proven incorrect. =)
no, lady.... it has not.... it has been proven 'that when they said it, it infuriated ppl so they quickly retracted it'.... but no autopsy was even performed on the ppl.... simply test and move on.... don't even get me started on 'medical mismanagement'.... especially in new york.... :mad:

mimi

Unread post by mimi »

"They" who ? Mainstream media ? Social media ?

The CDC has a very clear report of actual numbers. It comes with a 'disclaimer' that the numbers may fluctuate within the week...COVID numbers may go up or down, until actual cause of death is determined. But it is updated regularly as they receive accurate numbers.

deadskinmask

heres the problem i have with your 'actual numbers'.... theres additional government funding being paid out for every covid patient/use of respirator/and corpse.... these ppl are incentivized to pad the numbers.... as are morticians (who have been instructed to list covid on any certificate where the person tested positive or even assumed to have it).... :mad:

mimi

Unread post by mimi »

This is true.

But it doesn't change the numbers of those who have actually died of COVID. THAT is the cause of the fluctuation in numbers.
It takes 2 weeks to confirm actual cause of death...and numbers are adjusted accordingly.

deadskinmask

died of covid.... as in died because they were unnecessarily put on respirators? died from being over/under sedated on respirators? died from not being properly synched to respirators? died from poorly placed intubators? yeah.... death by fuckin covid.... :mad: