Whose fault?

Register accountRead the forum rules
evs

Whose fault?

Unread post by evs »

The origin of jewish bankers in the western world is described below (wiki). Question for scouse - whose fault is this? Who is responsible for travesty of bringing usury to the Christian world?
Court Jew

In the early modern period, a court Jew, or court factor (German: Hofjude, Hoffaktor), was a Jewish banker who handled the finances of, or lent money to, European, mainly German, royalty and nobility. In return for their services, court Jews gained social privileges, including in some cases being granted noble status. Court Jews were needed because prohibitions against usury applied to Christians but did not apply to Jews.

Examples of what would be later called court Jews emerged in the High Middle Ages when the royalty, the nobility, and the church borrowed money from money changers or employed them as financiers. Among the most notable of these were Aaron of Lincoln and Vivelin of Strasbourg. Jewish financiers could use their family connections to provide their sponsors with finance, food, arms, ammunition, gold, and precious metals.[citation needed]

The rise of the absolute monarchies in Central Europe brought many Jews, mostly of Ashkenazi origin, into the position of negotiating loans for the various courts. They could amass personal fortunes and gain political and social influence. However, the court Jew had social connections and influence in the Christian world mainly through the Christian nobility and church. Due to the precarious position of Jews, some nobles could ignore their debts. If the sponsoring noble died, his Jewish financier could face exile or execution. The most famous example of this occurred in Württemberg when, after the death of his sponsor Charles Alexander in 1737, Joseph Süß Oppenheimer was put on trial and finally executed.[1] In an effort to avoid such fate, some court bankers in the late 18th century—such as Samuel Bleichröder, Mayer Amschel Rothschild, or Aron Elias Seligmann—successfully detached their businesses from these courts and established what eventually developed into full-fledged banks.[2]

~ plaid ~
extralegs2020

Re: Whose fault?

Unread post by extralegs2020 »

I dunno.
You tell me.

"EXTRA LEGS 2024"
A FIGURE MORE LEGENDARY THAN THAT OF THE MAHDI, THE AWAITED SAVIOUR, HAS NOT BEEN SEEN IN THE HISTORY OF MANKIND. THE THREADS OF THE WORLD EVENTS HAVE WOVEN MANY A FINE DESIGN IN HUMAN LIFE BUT THE PATTERN OF THE MAHDI STANDS HIGH ABOVE EVERY OTHER PATTERN
evs

Unread post by evs »

In the Islamic world banks have to be “halal“ or non-usurious so I do have that one praise for muslims and that’s that they didn’t use Jews to make money for themselves on other ppl misery. To my knowledge anyway.

Wiki: https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Islamic ... nd_finance

~ plaid ~
Lochdubh

Unread post by Lochdubh »

https://townandcountrymag.com/society/m ... tolen-art/

Juif d'Etat.......this was a new term for me.

evs

Unread post by evs »

Do you agree with this captain? I don’t, I think that Nazis felt morally superior and that they were performing a duty to their chosen, Aryan race. Much like Jews who lend money at high interest to non-jews are satisfying a duty to their own.
But the full reality of Nazi plunder was far more mundane, which was perhaps the essence of its cruelty. It was never about money, it was about liquidation, about taking the things that gave joy to ordinary people in order to deny that they were in fact people.

~ plaid ~
evs

Unread post by evs »

Religion is not the biggest evil of the world, elitism and chosenhood is.

And who is at fault for the worldwide entrenched usury? The faulty christians are at fault.

~ plaid ~
Lochdubh

Irina wrote: 21 May 2020, 08:37 Do you agree with this captain? I don’t, I think that Nazis felt morally superior and that they were performing a duty to their chosen, Aryan race. Much like Jews who lend money at high interest to non-jews are satisfying a duty to their own.
But the full reality of Nazi plunder was far more mundane, which was perhaps the essence of its cruelty. It was never about money, it was about liquidation, about taking the things that gave joy to ordinary people in order to deny that they were in fact people.
I do not believe that Nazi ideology was a major motivator for plunder when compared to greed and pomposity.

evs

Unread post by evs »

I guess the ideology made stealing from the inferiors - kosher?:) same same.

~ plaid ~
Lochdubh

kosher and much easier. vilifying people makes them and their property fair game.

extralegs2020

As far as I know, the Nazis plundered Europe on a vast scale. It was one of the greatest thefts in History.
There was wholesale looting of just about everything of value: train-loads upon train-loads of it.
Who could ever deny it?

"EXTRA LEGS 2024"
A FIGURE MORE LEGENDARY THAN THAT OF THE MAHDI, THE AWAITED SAVIOUR, HAS NOT BEEN SEEN IN THE HISTORY OF MANKIND. THE THREADS OF THE WORLD EVENTS HAVE WOVEN MANY A FINE DESIGN IN HUMAN LIFE BUT THE PATTERN OF THE MAHDI STANDS HIGH ABOVE EVERY OTHER PATTERN
evs

Unread post by evs »

That’s not the topic. Try not to be too obtuse, muslim:)

~ plaid ~
extralegs2020

Lochdubh wrote: 21 May 2020, 09:01 I do not believe that Nazi ideology was a major motivator for plunder when compared to greed and po
Irina wrote: 21 May 2020, 10:55 That’s not the topic. Try not to be too obtuse, muslim:)
I was referring to that post by Loch.
I was bang-on topic.
And try not to parrot my words; or else I'll have to speak in Slovak in order to make you understand anything at all.

"EXTRA LEGS 2024"
evs

Unread post by evs »

:biggrin: No need. I can speak muslim instead Allahhhhabamerhhhhaballah :sneaky: .

~ plaid ~
deadskinmask

Unread post by deadskinmask »

Irina wrote: 21 May 2020, 12:16Allahhhhabamerhhhhaballah
is this you.... :(

I CAN'T MAKE YOU SEE THE LIGHT.... BUT I CAN MAKE YOU FEEL THE HEAT ON YOUR FACE....
evs

Unread post by evs »

:thumbup: :D

~ plaid ~
evs

Unread post by evs »

Lochdubh wrote: 21 May 2020, 09:14 kosher and much easier. vilifying people makes them and their property fair game.
Absolutely. Just like non-jews are fair game to Jews.

~ plaid ~
SCOUSE

Unread post by SCOUSE »

Jews appear to have been involved with usury and banking as far back as records began. The Rothschilds are of course at the top of the pyramid and are the wealthiest family on the planet.

During Hitler's glorious reign, he severed ties with the Rothschilds by shutting down their central bank in Germany and no doubt intended to do the same in other Nazi occupied countries, all of which had and unfortunately still have to this day, a Rothschild owned central bank.

This of course would have cost the bankster family trillions in lost revenue over the coming years, so Zionists stepped in and Churchill was told to bring down Hitler and NS Germany at any cost.

You won't read about this in any mainstream WW2 history book of course.

Hugo Boss wrote: 29 Jan 2021, 17:36 The Blurt cries out in pain as he strikes you!
extralegs2020

Let's get clear:
The U.K. needed the Jews on their side!
It was absolutely essential for them to have the Jews as their Allies.
Without them, the U.S.A. would have gone over to Germany's side. American Jews in WWI would give their support to Germany. That would then compel those Jews to to work toward blocking the American alliance with Britain during the War. And Britain was fighting a war against Germany with great force and at enormous expense!
That possibility horrified the British, because they viewed American military and political support as absolutely essential in the war effort against Germany and her allies.
And there you have some reasons why Britain supported Zionism.
There you see the makings of the Balfour Declaration, which stole Palestinian lands and gave it to the Zionists.
That was the bribe that was fed to the Jews. That was the prize for being on the British side.
And that's what created the mess we see to-day.
So let's not escape responsibilities, but place them squarely where they belong.

"EXTRA LEGS 2024"
evs

Unread post by evs »

There. Finally on topic legs. I agree with that post.

~ plaid ~
Gary Oak

Unread post by Gary Oak »

Who does Extralegs blame for the massive increase of pervy crimes in Europe by Muslims ?

evs

Unread post by evs »

Europeans. Whom else. Who else let all the muslims in?

~ plaid ~
Gary Oak

Unread post by Gary Oak »

Are you taking the liberal politically correct belief that Muslims are too inferior to have to take responsibility for their actions ?

Seamajor

Unread post by Seamajor »

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/mon ... for-mosul/
Lochdubh wrote: 21 May 2020, 09:14

kosher and much easier. vilifying people makes them and their property fair game.
Thanks for pointing this fact out

Even the non Nazis described Jewish graves as a bonanza, the Klondike referring to what the Nazis missed.

evs

Unread post by evs »

Gary Oak wrote: 21 May 2020, 15:24 Are you taking the liberal politically correct belief that Muslims are too inferior to have to take responsibility for their actions ?
No I am for everyone taking the responsibility for their actions. For every crime there are two sides responsible - the one that committed the crime and the one that did not prevent it or (in case it was not easy to predict and prevent) correct it.

~ plaid ~
SCOUSE

Unread post by SCOUSE »

extralegs2019 wrote: 21 May 2020, 14:15 Let's get clear:
The U.K. needed the Jews on their side!
It was absolutely essential for them to have the Jews as their Allies.
Without them, the U.S.A. would have gone over to Germany's side. American Jews in WWI would give their support to Germany. That would then compel those Jews to to work toward blocking the American alliance with Britain during the War. And Britain was fighting a war against Germany with great force and at enormous expense!
That possibility horrified the British, because they viewed American military and political support as absolutely essential in the war effort against Germany and her allies.
And there you have some reasons why Britain supported Zionism.
There you see the makings of the Balfour Declaration, which stole Palestinian lands and gave it to the Zionists.
That was the bribe that was fed to the Jews. That was the prize for being on the British side.
And that's what created the mess we see to-day.
So let's not escape responsibilities, but place them squarely where they belong.
That's one way of interpreting the events, however it risks underplaying just exactly how much clout and sway Jews have when it comes to influencing leaders and governments.

Remember Jews declared war on Germany initially, not vice versa.

Hugo Boss wrote: 29 Jan 2021, 17:36 The Blurt cries out in pain as he strikes you!
Dave Fiddes

Unread post by Dave Fiddes »

Gary Oak wrote: 21 May 2020, 14:34 Who does Extralegs blame for the massive increase of pervy crimes in Europe by Muslims ?
Yes Gary. Preach the truth.

evs

Unread post by evs »

SCOUSE wrote: 23 May 2020, 07:14 Remember Jews declared war on Germany initially, not vice versa.
I am not familiar with this. What are you referring to?

~ plaid ~
cc

Unread post by cc »

SCOUSE wrote: 21 May 2020, 13:46 You won't read about this in any mainstream WW2 history book of course.
Remember Jews declared war on Germany initially, not vice versa.

mimi

Unread post by mimi »

Irina wrote: 01 Jul 2020, 15:14
SCOUSE wrote: 23 May 2020, 07:14 Remember Jews declared war on Germany initially, not vice versa.
I am not familiar with this. What are you referring to?
I think Mel told him. :D

cc

Unread post by cc »

Bingo :D