How come I can get along with Black People, but many people here can't?

Register accountRead the forum rules
J0E

How come I can get along with Black People, but many people here can't?

Unread post by J0E »

...Why?!

I mean, there's sure a lotta bigotry 'n prejudice 'round her'!

Y'all ought try some tolerance.

Seems one incidents in the States brings out all the Klansman hea'!

Oh well.

deadskinmask

Re: How come I can get along with Black People, but many people here can't?

Unread post by deadskinmask »

i would imagine that you're so pitiful any sense of 'white privilege' is wiped from their mind.... it then becomes a sense of 'trying to comfort' like staying with a dying man and talking to him.... :(

I CAN'T MAKE YOU SEE THE LIGHT.... BUT I CAN MAKE YOU FEEL THE HEAT ON YOUR FACE....
Berry Sweet

Unread post by Berry Sweet »

I get along with every race, I don't see race, I just see people.

And no one be stupid and call me a racist when my own kid is a mix race. People are so dumb.

:purdy:
Vivek_Golikeri

Unread post by Vivek_Golikeri »

I know several wonderful black people. It's not black people I have issues with. It is black persons with a chip on their shoulder. I never did you any wrong, neither did young whites today. Behave like others, and you will be treated like others. But grind an axe, and people will just put a Berlin Wall against you.

Seamajor

Unread post by Seamajor »

Berry Sweet wrote: 02 Jun 2020, 16:44 I get along with every race, I don't see race, I just see people.

And no one be stupid and call me a racist when my own kid is a mix race. People are so dumb.
Right on Berry. :thumbup:

intermess

Unread post by intermess »

Berry Sweet wrote: 02 Jun 2020, 16:44 I get along with every race, I don't see race, I just see people.

Vivek_Golikeri

Unread post by Vivek_Golikeri »

Black activists are quick to say: "We are not anti-cop. We are anti-bad cop." Fair enough, I totally agree with that. But by the same token I never hate black people who are clean, self-supporting and law abiding. I hate those blacks who commit crimes, demand money, drive like maniacs, disturb the peace with loud music, and expect taxpayers to support their baby habit.

I am sick and tired of hearing about slavery and things done in the past. People living today had nothing to do with that. And as for the argument about multi-generational wealth, guess what? So many other groups had their multi-generation wealth wiped out in a historical catastrophe, but bounced back even better than before. Japanese-American internees. Ugandan Asians who lost everything when Idi Amin expelled them. Hindus who had to flee to India from newly created Pakistan in 1947 lost everything. Armenians who fled Turkey's genocide. All those ethnic groups are even better off today than before.

Black people are full of excuses. I do not hate them, but I have no time for their complaints.

7.83 Hz

Unread post by 7.83 Hz »

We are all of us in the gutter, but some of us insist upon looking at the sewerage.