Drove by the black lives matter protest in Kelowna yesterday.

Register accountRead the forum rules
9 incher/160 IQ

Drove by the black lives matter protest in Kelowna yesterday.

Unread post by 9 incher/160 IQ »

Not a huge turnout but a couple hundred maybe. Saw a few negro ladies and gents around. Only saw two police in shorts leaning against a railing.

Fuc# 0ff.
mimi

Re: Drove by the black lives matter protest in Kelowna yesterday.

Unread post by mimi »

Big turn-out here. I was surprised.
(no...I did not attend...just saw it on the news.)

extralegs2020

Unread post by extralegs2020 »

Have I not repeatedly stated on here that racism is a huge massive problem?
Was I not right?
Look what's happening now, world wide.
Protests everywhere. Including here Vancouver BC.
They have spread from the USA across the globe. Europe included.

"EXTRA LEGS 2024"
A FIGURE MORE LEGENDARY THAN THAT OF THE MAHDI, THE AWAITED SAVIOUR, HAS NOT BEEN SEEN IN THE HISTORY OF MANKIND. THE THREADS OF THE WORLD EVENTS HAVE WOVEN MANY A FINE DESIGN IN HUMAN LIFE BUT THE PATTERN OF THE MAHDI STANDS HIGH ABOVE EVERY OTHER PATTERN
evs

Unread post by evs »

Organized by antifa and other opportunist groups. The fact that these protests are popping up in areas completely unrelated to the killing of george Floyd, like Vancouver or London, long after the policemen implicated were arrested, is a pretty sure sign - they are not spontaneous gatherings.

~ plaid ~
soon

Unread post by soon »

what is that? and how do i make the rest of my life about it.
Seamajor

Unread post by Seamajor »

Or maybe some feel it’s a worth while protest. Regarding the numbers, it’s staggering.

Markus

Unread post by Markus »

The look of grief in their eyes and shrieks of anguish and pain over Floyd's death as they step out of a looted Nike store.

NO FLESH SHALL BE SPARED
soon

Unread post by soon »

i read somewhere los angeles was looking into the de-funding option.

Markus

Unread post by Markus »

When does the shooting start?
The body count is too low.

These looters/protesters may be American but they are not civilians.

Civilians are civic-minded and act with civility.

Where's the military ffs?

Trump bungles again.

NO FLESH SHALL BE SPARED
soon

Unread post by soon »

trump did go a bit overboard taking a trip to the bunker that last time.

extralegs2020

Irina wrote: 07 Jun 2020, 09:36 Organized by antifa and other opportunist groups. The fact that these protests are popping up in areas completely unrelated to the killing of george Floyd, like Vancouver or London, long after the policemen implicated were arrested, is a pretty sure sign - they are not spontaneous gatherings.

I am not all all 'pretty sure' about your pretty sure signs. I don't share your sureness.
And I don't care who is organizing them--if indeed they actually are being organized by anyone at all.
If it fights an evil, it is good enough for me; and it is very necessary. This evil needs to be fought against.
The arrest of the policemen mean nothing at all. It is a gloss over, a lip service, a token.
It is when the police are convicted and sentenced, when they are forced to pay a heavy price, that Justice has even BEGUN to be done.
Otherwise, they'll get away scot free, and the system will condone the murder of blacks.
It's pure genocide, plain and simple. You can tolerate it if you want; but I am unwilling to.
We have all been silent for far too long. The mere fact that this is till happening in the year 2020 A.D. is proof of how very serious the situation really is.
We can draw a clear line. The question is: Which side are you on?

"EXTRA LEGS 2024"
A FIGURE MORE LEGENDARY THAN THAT OF THE MAHDI, THE AWAITED SAVIOUR, HAS NOT BEEN SEEN IN THE HISTORY OF MANKIND. THE THREADS OF THE WORLD EVENTS HAVE WOVEN MANY A FINE DESIGN IN HUMAN LIFE BUT THE PATTERN OF THE MAHDI STANDS HIGH ABOVE EVERY OTHER PATTERN
9 incher/160 IQ

soon wrote: 07 Jun 2020, 10:02 Image
I'd do her.

Fuc# 0ff.
evs

Unread post by evs »

Voice of reason.
Muhammad Ali's Son Calls Black Lives Matter 'Racist' 'Devils'

Sunday, 21 Jun 2020 8:18 AM

The son of Muhammad Ali said his father would not agree with Black Lives Matter, referring to the cause as "racist" and its members as "devils," according to the New York Post.

Speaking on the fourth anniversary of the iconic boxer's death, Muhammad Ali Jr. talked about how the protests devolved into looting and violence in response to the death of George Floyd.

"Don't bust up s**t, don't trash the place," Ali told the Post. "You can peacefully protest.

"My father would have said, 'They ain't nothing but devils.' My father said all lives matter. I don't think he'd agree," Ali said.
Ali called the Black Lives Matter movement divisive.

"I think it's racist," Ali said. "It's not just Black Lives Matter, white lives matter, Chinese lives matter, all lives matter, everybody's life matters. God loves everyone — he never singled anyone out. Killing is wrong no matter who it is."

~ plaid ~
9 incher/160 IQ

I saw on the news last night an Asian woman in Kelowna getting roughed up by a kelowna RCMP woman. The pig dragged her down the hall in her apartment building before pulling her hair and stomping on her head. The Asian woman was a nursing student who required a wellness check.

:sneaky:

Fuc# 0ff.
deadskinmask

Unread post by deadskinmask »

bet she didn't require a 'wellness check' after that.... i'm sure shes not well.... no need to check.... :D

I CAN'T MAKE YOU SEE THE LIGHT.... BUT I CAN MAKE YOU FEEL THE HEAT ON YOUR FACE....
9 incher/160 IQ

Oi.

:rolleyes:

Fuc# 0ff.
Lochdubh

Unread post by Lochdubh »

soon wrote: 07 Jun 2020, 10:23 trump did go a bit overboard taking a trip to the bunker that last time.
An extremely bad optic, the equivalent of GW Bush swanning around in air Force One instead of immediately returning to DC or (even better) heading to NYC on 9-11. The Secret Service typically exerts as much influence as they can to assure the safety of the potus despite political fallout or the need to lead from the front. Trump would have done better to leave the White House and visit and thank National Guard and police personnel on the perimeter.

Lochdubh

Unread post by Lochdubh »

.. wrote: 24 Jun 2020, 08:41 Oi.

:rolleyes:
oink!

Berry Sweet

Unread post by Berry Sweet »

extralegs2019 wrote: 07 Jun 2020, 08:21 Have I not repeatedly stated on here that racism is a huge massive problem?
Was I not right?
Hey genius, racism has been around for thousands of years, it's not going anywhere, much like poverty. You are just repeating what is already known.

:purdy:
SCOUSE

Unread post by SCOUSE »

Segregation is the only answer.

Hugo Boss wrote: 29 Jan 2021, 17:36 The Blurt cries out in pain as he strikes you!
SCOUSE

Unread post by SCOUSE »

Shut up trannie.

Hugo Boss wrote: 29 Jan 2021, 17:36 The Blurt cries out in pain as he strikes you!
evs

Unread post by evs »

Dinky Dazza wrote: 25 Jun 2020, 04:54No...
I couldn’t agree more. Segregation is not even possible.

~ plaid ~
evs

Unread post by evs »

SCOUSE wrote: 25 Jun 2020, 03:18 Segregation is the only answer.
What’s wrong with other answers?

~ plaid ~
extralegs2020

Berry Sweet wrote: 24 Jun 2020, 18:29
extralegs2019 wrote: 07 Jun 2020, 08:21 Have I not repeatedly stated on here that racism is a huge massive problem?
Was I not right?
Hey genius, racism has been around for thousands of years, it's not going anywhere, much like poverty. You are just repeating what is already known.

I disagree.
Racism has been around for less than five hundred years, not thousands.
Let's be clear: I am talking about the problem we have now, to-day. This problem was unknown in the ancient world.
Now, admittedly, the Age of Antiquity had other evils, and plenty of them; but not this one, not the evil of racism.
That came later. It was invented by the U.K., and Spain. It started with the transatlantic slave trade.
We see the first glimmerings of it during Shakespeare's time. It was then that a new and evil ideology of racism entered the world. It developed beginning after 1500, in the sixteenth and seventeenth centuries, mostly the seventeenth, that is, in the sixteen hundreds (1600's).
The ancient Greeks, Romans, Egyptians, Vikings and so on, did not know racism.
The Romans had slaves, but that institution was not 'colour-coded'. Your race was not the point; it was irrelevant. The point was that you had lost the war, and you were enslaved as a result.
Actually, most Roman slaves were white, because those were the countries that Rome conquered.

"EXTRA LEGS 2024"
extralegs2020

And, I might add, black lives really do matter.
That's not how society views it. Society sees some of its members, the blacks, as expendable, whereas whites have full protection under the Law. It is a terrible double standard.
And everybody knows this is the case.
As far back as 1969, it was depicted in the film Easy Rider. Jack Nicholson's character, a lawyer, says to the two hippies in jail:
"I can get you out of this mess, as long as you haven't killed anybody. At least, nobody white."
The implication is clear: You can kill as many blacks as you like, with impunity.

"EXTRA LEGS 2024"
SCOUSE

Unread post by SCOUSE »

extralegs2019 wrote: 25 Jun 2020, 09:36 And, I might add, black lives really do matter.
That's not how society views it. Society sees some of its members, the blacks, as expendable, whereas whites have full protection under the Law. It is a terrible double standard.
And everybody knows this is the case.
As far back as 1969, it was depicted in the film Easy Rider. Jack Nicholson's character, a lawyer, says to the two hippies in jail:
"I can get you out of this mess, as long as you haven't killed anybody. At least, nobody white."
The implication is clear: You can kill as many blacks as you like, with impunity.
What utter garbage.

So you're telling me that someone could go out and kill as many blacks as they like and not be charged with murder?

Go and feed your goats.

deadskinmask

Unread post by deadskinmask »

SCOUSE wrote: 25 Jun 2020, 09:44Go and feed your goats.
you like nasa??? come talk shop.... :mad:

https://memebee.com/vancouver/viewtopic ... &start=210

I CAN'T MAKE YOU SEE THE LIGHT.... BUT I CAN MAKE YOU FEEL THE HEAT ON YOUR FACE....