The show Cops has been axed

Register accountRead the forum rules
Sargent Smellibitz

The show Cops has been axed

Unread post by Sargent Smellibitz »

Good riddance...it was shit. Up there with Judge Judy and Big Brother... :thumbup:

deadskinmask

Re: The show Cops has been axed

Unread post by deadskinmask »

wait till all the police stations are closed.... thats next.... :(

I CAN'T MAKE YOU SEE THE LIGHT.... BUT I CAN MAKE YOU FEEL THE HEAT ON YOUR FACE....
Lochdubh

Unread post by Lochdubh »

That precinct in Seattle and the surrounding six blocks has been surrendered to anarchists. Apparently it is still standing. Can anarchists police themselves and others? The Seattle anarchists have not been timid about using force in the recent past.

evs

Unread post by evs »

Madness unleashed. Even the most corrupt system is better than no system at all.

~ plaid ~
Scooter

Unread post by Scooter »

Dinky Dazza wrote: 10 Jun 2020, 01:32 Good riddance...it was shit. Up there with Judge Judy and Big Brother... :thumbup:
True Story. You got a source, though? Was it axed or asked? Depends on the person speaking.

roll me up and smoke me when I die
deadskinmask

no.... the 'police department' as we know it is gonna be dismantled.... military is gonna replace them.... the 'plan-demic' was evidence that local cops can't be trusted to enforce 'masks and lockdowns'.... its coming whether you believe me or not.... :(

I CAN'T MAKE YOU SEE THE LIGHT.... BUT I CAN MAKE YOU FEEL THE HEAT ON YOUR FACE....
evs

Unread post by evs »

Sweetie, that’s so nuts it’s beans.

~ plaid ~
deadskinmask

yeah.... i'm sure it is.... till its the 'new normal' and you ignorant fucks breathe a sigh of relief and go back to sleep.... :D

9 incher/160 IQ

Unread post by 9 incher/160 IQ »

Antifa for life, yo.

Fuc# 0ff.
9 incher/160 IQ

Unread post by 9 incher/160 IQ »

Aunt Eefa for life.

Fuc# 0ff.
Scooter

Unread post by Scooter »

What about Aunt Edna?

roll me up and smoke me when I die
Berry Sweet

Unread post by Berry Sweet »

deadskinmask wrote: 10 Jun 2020, 08:59 no.... the 'police department' as we know it is gonna be dismantled.... military is gonna replace them.... the 'plan-demic' was evidence that local cops can't be trusted to enforce 'masks and lockdowns'.... its coming whether you believe me or not.... :(
What about FEMA? All those empty camps?

:purdy:
deadskinmask

Berry Sweet wrote: 10 Jun 2020, 16:46
deadskinmask wrote: 10 Jun 2020, 08:59 no.... the 'police department' as we know it is gonna be dismantled.... military is gonna replace them.... the 'plan-demic' was evidence that local cops can't be trusted to enforce 'masks and lockdowns'.... its coming whether you believe me or not.... :(
What about FEMA? All those empty camps?
they just closed another 269 or so walmarts too.... :D

Berry Sweet

Unread post by Berry Sweet »

No, I mean all this conspiracy with FEMA camps? Wtf are they there for?

Walmars closing? I just read today that over 200 starbucks locations across Canada are gonna close.

:purdy:
deadskinmask

FEMA is actually in charge of everything right now.... donald trump is only a 'leader' by title.... the frontman more or less.... ppl don't seem to understand this.... even 'woke' folk.... :(

Oscar Mayer

Unread post by Oscar Mayer »

Like Donald wasn't in charge when those guys were gassed and dispersed for his phony Christian photo-op with the bible in his hand? If he wasn't in charge of him walking over there who was? The man is a maggot

"Paranoia strikes deep
Into your life it will creep
It starts when you're always afraid
Step out of line, the men come and take you away"
deadskinmask

theres no reason whatsoever for FEMA to tip their hand just yet.... they're probably gonna wait till the 'vaccine' is ready first.... poor donald is just 'going through the motions' currently.... :(

Lochdubh

deadskinmask wrote: 10 Jun 2020, 17:33 theres no reason whatsoever for FEMA to tip their hand just yet.... they're probably gonna wait till the 'vaccine' is ready first.... poor donald is just 'going through the motions' currently.... :(
deadskinmask wrote: 10 Jun 2020, 17:33 theres no reason whatsoever for FEMA to tip their hand just yet.... they're probably gonna wait till the 'vaccine' is ready first.... poor donald is just 'going through the motions' currently.... :(
True story.....at the time of Katrina I was offered a job at FEMA, :D turned it down on the spot, and damn glad that I did. The place was totally shambolic....Heck of a job, Brownie. :D

deadskinmask

Lochdubh wrote: 10 Jun 2020, 17:41
True story.....at the time of Katrina I was offered a job at FEMA, :D turned it down on the spot, and damn glad that I did. The place was totally shambolic....Heck of a job, Brownie. :D
FEMA is only a benevolent organization at surface level.... if you really wanna see what a beast looks like, go read about em and what they can do.... they even surpass the president and generals.... the military is directly under their control.... you'll see whats up sooner rather than later.... i hope you have an exit plan.... :(

Жekko

Unread post by Жekko »

Lochdubh wrote: 10 Jun 2020, 08:52Can anarchists police themselves and others?
NO

i can bore you for hours on this question

i have seen it with my own eyes

if you think the police are bad

you haven’t seen shit until you observe how an anarchist cell polices itself

and then you learn why it is called “natural law”

Unless you’ve studied what they have studied and had their experience, why would you expect to get it?
—evs
Oscar Mayer

Unread post by Oscar Mayer »

Wait till Dinky finally figures out Cops wasn't about her, anyway. She'll probably whine from the bunker about the MSM and how badly her tampon fits.

"Paranoia strikes deep
Into your life it will creep
It starts when you're always afraid
Step out of line, the men come and take you away"
mimi

Unread post by mimi »

Oscar Mayer wrote: 10 Jun 2020, 17:29 Like Donald wasn't in charge when those guys were gassed and dispersed for his phony Christian photo-op with the bible in his hand? If he wasn't in charge of him walking over there who was? The man is a maggot
That's not very kind to maggots. :(

Seamajor

Unread post by Seamajor »

Oscar Mayer wrote: 10 Jun 2020, 18:34 Wait till Dinky finally figures out Cops wasn't about her, anyway. She'll probably whine from the bunker about the MSM and how badly her tampon fits.
:D :D

Sargent Smellibitz

Oscar Mayer wrote: 10 Jun 2020, 18:34 Wait till Dinky finally figures out Cops wasn't about her, anyway. She'll probably whine from the bunker about the MSM and how badly her tampon fits.
I could tune in for reruns of you trying to shoplift bottles of methylated spirits in your coveralls from your local hardware store to mix with Tang...you know....a romantic night on the res.... :D

Sargent Smellibitz

mimi wrote: 10 Jun 2020, 18:50
Oscar Mayer wrote: 10 Jun 2020, 17:29 Like Donald wasn't in charge when those guys were gassed and dispersed for his phony Christian photo-op with the bible in his hand? If he wasn't in charge of him walking over there who was? The man is a maggot
That's not very kind to maggots. :(
You and Oscar calling others maggots is ironic... :rolleyes:

Seamajor

Dinky Dazza wrote: 11 Jun 2020, 06:07
I could tune in for reruns of you trying to shoplift bottles of methylated spirits in your coveralls from your local hardware store to mix with Tang...you know....a romantic night on the res.... :D
Is tang a good thing to mix testosterone boosters with? I didn’t think it existed any more.

Sargent Smellibitz

Seamajor wrote: 11 Jun 2020, 06:14
Dinky Dazza wrote: 11 Jun 2020, 06:07

Is tang a good thing to mix testosterone boosters with? I didn’t think it existed any more.
:w00t!:

Methylated spirits boost testosterone?

Why didn't you treat your floppy man-udders with it then? :D

Lochdubh

Dinky Dazza wrote: 10 Jun 2020, 01:32 Good riddance...it was shit. Up there with Judge Judy and Big Brother... :thumbup:
I liked it. I suppose it has been a "guilty pleasure" if I could feel guilty about that sort of time trap. I like going to Ocean city Maryland to stroll the Boardwalk, because it always leaves me feeling smarter and better looking than I actually am.

Seamajor

You can run DD. You can’t hide. Illinois is a big state. I think you envious.

Sargent Smellibitz

Seamajor wrote: 11 Jun 2020, 06:20 You can run DD. You can’t hide. Illinois is a big state. I think you envious.
Can you think me 23 years old? Maybe think me in a 60's Corvette?

Think me cherry red enamel and white leather seats!