Holy shite that turned me on.

Register accountRead the forum rules
deadskinmask

Re: Holy shite that turned me on.

Unread post by deadskinmask »

i have brown eyes.... dirty blonde hair.... a moustache/goatee that looks like a clogged drain.... and sometimes i take a shower.... but stay back, ladies.... i'm spoken for.... :D

I CAN'T MAKE YOU SEE THE LIGHT.... BUT I CAN MAKE YOU FEEL THE HEAT ON YOUR FACE....
Blurt

Unread post by Blurt »

I'm 5'11", brown-eyed, silver-haired, in good shape, sometimes bearded sometimes not, smart, funny, can hold a conversation, am good with kids, compassionate and sensitive, don't do drugs or alcohol, love the outdoors, and look at least half cute when standing next to Berry.

:tongue:

Scooter

Unread post by Scooter »

Blue eyes, brown hair. 5'10 and 150 lbs. The facial hair has a lot of white in it and I have plenty of gray hairs on my head. Not sure what I'm doing about my hair. Trim it and let it grow is something I want to try. Again.

roll me up and smoke me when I die
mimi

Unread post by mimi »

Seamajor wrote: 13 Jun 2020, 09:14
mimi wrote: 10 Jun 2020, 22:02 "Looking cute together" isn't enough. It shouldn't even be in the top ten. =)))))
Really? Maybe #8? Matching bank accounts should be #1 for a equal, happy, satisfying relationship. :wub:

Ladies with their own resources are a turn on to me. Sorry Mimi. I know you dislike this arrangement
Really? What could possibly make you think you KNOW what I dislike ? :D

cc

Unread post by cc »

.. wrote: 10 Jun 2020, 17:38 Victory Square is not the DTES, It is the border between west van and east van The DTES starts the next block over to the East.
Aw, I get it now

You wait near the border and grab those who wander over it

extralegs2020

Unread post by extralegs2020 »

My ancestry is from Europe, but that is a big place. I will not specify, or disclose more.
I am now located in Greater Vancouver, but the exact location I shall not reveal--except to say that it is a nice, beautiful area.

"EXTRA LEGS 2024"
A FIGURE MORE LEGENDARY THAN THAT OF THE MAHDI, THE AWAITED SAVIOUR, HAS NOT BEEN SEEN IN THE HISTORY OF MANKIND. THE THREADS OF THE WORLD EVENTS HAVE WOVEN MANY A FINE DESIGN IN HUMAN LIFE BUT THE PATTERN OF THE MAHDI STANDS HIGH ABOVE EVERY OTHER PATTERN
evs

Unread post by evs »

You may be from Europe but you are not European, you are a Muslim.

~ plaid ~
cc

Unread post by cc »

Nor Canadian