oh no.... panic harder....

Register accountRead the forum rules
mimi

Re: oh no.... panic harder....

Unread post by mimi »

Blazor wrote: 03 Aug 2020, 15:22
Blurt wrote: 11 Jul 2020, 22:19 Holy crap! I actually remember that ad!

It aired back when doctors were recommending cigarette brands.
This, this is one reason I dont trust quacks. I remember this! When they said "They are good for you" :D
I think you might need a better reason. =))) We have to remember, those 'doctors' were paid actors. =)

Blazor

Unread post by Blazor »

Scooter wrote: 19 Jul 2020, 13:51
deadskinmask wrote: 19 Jul 2020, 10:18
speaking of catfish, i have about 20lbs.... i'm gonna smoke with some alder wood.... :D
I was hoping you were joking about the possums. They're ugly but serve their purpose. I wouldn't want to kill them and eat them. If they happened to wander in my yard, I'd do my best to be friends with them and leave them be.
May I present Barney Barnwell and his pet possum George :D

I have come here to chew bubblegum and kick ass... and I'm all out of bubblegum.
Blazor

Unread post by Blazor »

Blurt wrote: 29 Jul 2020, 13:54
extralegs2019 wrote: 29 Jul 2020, 13:21 The U.S.A. has now got 151,000 + Yanks dead and buried by Covid-19. 4.4 million cases. Not over yet, not by a long shot.
No question about it: Trump has wrecked that country--totally and completely.
Pray carry on: Vote for him again.
A word about the word "Yanks," if I may. There are a couple of ways in which this word can be understood. First, and in a pejorative sense, it may refer to Americans, generally (or, as they're called in Quebec, "United-Statesians"). Second, as per the usage that usually holds in the U.S. itself, the word "Yanks" refers to New Englanders or, more generally, Northeasterners. Not sure if someone like, say, Keebs or Skinz, would ever refer to themselves as Yanks.

In what sense, then, are you using the word, Mister Chichi? In the pejorative one or in the culturally ignorant one?
Thank you for clarifying Blurt lol. A Southerner finds being called a Yank highly offensive.

I have come here to chew bubblegum and kick ass... and I'm all out of bubblegum.
deadskinmask

Unread post by deadskinmask »

deadskinmask wrote: 29 Jun 2020, 09:27
Irina wrote: 29 Jun 2020, 08:23But skinz, not only is the vaccine not mandatory, it doesn’t exist yet.
you can't really be this naive.... why do you think military were deployed shortly after covid was announced? why do you think the military is ready to help 'distribute' it as soon as its available? why do you think they want to put a digital tracer on the vaccine? why do you think they constantly report on other 'vaccinated' diseases making a comeback because of un-vaccinated ppl? the first 'vaccinations' will be 'optional'.... but covid will return and lockdowns will follow.... the government will blame un-vaccinated ppl for the lockdowns.... at that time, vaccines will be mandatory.... ppl who refuse em will be killed and yall won't care because you'll be under the mindset that un-vaccinated ppl are a serious health threat.... at some point in all this, money will be blamed as a carrier of this 'deadly plague' as well.... the RFID chip will be offered as a solution and cash will be shunned and destroyed.... just like with the vaccine, the chips won't be as 'effective' unless everyone is chipped.... but they've got you ppl so asleep, you can't see anything 'for what it is'.... you're totally oblivious to whats up.... :(
everyday it gets closer to truth.... :(

I CAN'T MAKE YOU SEE THE LIGHT.... BUT I CAN MAKE YOU FEEL THE HEAT ON YOUR FACE....
Sargent Smellibitz

Unread post by Sargent Smellibitz »

:(

evs

Unread post by evs »

:(

~ plaid ~
Seamajor

Unread post by Seamajor »

:thumbdown: Truth? Not even if it bashed you in the head.

Sargent Smellibitz

Seamajor wrote: 20 Jan 2022, 04:56 :thumbdown: Truth? Not even if it bashed you in the head.
Ok, dumbo.

Seamajor

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-europe-60050996

I think most of y’all are confused when it comes to truth and intelligence

Sargent Smellibitz

I think you're an idiot.

Seamajor

I believe you are. You demonstrate it daily

Sargent Smellibitz

I know you're an idiot.

Seamajor

I don’t sport pink Ugg’s DD

Sargent Smellibitz

Only up your arse...

Seamajor

I bet, knowing you, pink is your favorite color. Nothing new here.

Sargent Smellibitz

^^^ admits that there are pink ugg boots up his arse.... :D

deadskinmask

Seamajor wrote: 20 Jan 2022, 05:07 I think most of y’all are confused when it comes to truth and intelligence
you shot yourself full of mystery juice 3 fuckin times and you don't even know whats in it.... and you're gonna accuse other ppl of being confused.... LMMFAO.... you're dumb as hell.... yall are all dumb as hell.... every fuckin one of you retarded little lab monkeys.... :D

I CAN'T MAKE YOU SEE THE LIGHT.... BUT I CAN MAKE YOU FEEL THE HEAT ON YOUR FACE....
Edward

Unread post by Edward »

He seems much smarter than you and dinky dianna.

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$
deadskinmask

yeah.... because you're just as fuckin stupid as he is.... perhaps one of you 'brilliant' motherfuckers can show me the list of ingredients.... or maybe a link to see what the long term effects are.... lmmfao.... you bitches are fuckin retarded.... :D

mimi

Unread post by mimi »

I really hate to point it out, but the most adamant duo warning about putting stupid crap in their bodies, both happen to be smokers.
I swear I don't mean to be cheeky, but, have you never been concerned about that ? Because, it's one nasty cocktail.

Even when SHOWN the list of lethal ingredients AND it's long term effects...you 'brilliant motherfuckers' keep on paying for them. So...there's that. :D

deadskinmask

first of all, motherfucker - i don't smoke anymore.... been quit for well over 6 months.... secondly - i knew exactly what was in them and what could potentially happen.... i never felt conned nor lied to.... so fuck you retarded motherfuckers and your mystery juice.... :(

mimi

Unread post by mimi »

deadskinmask wrote: 20 Jan 2022, 19:25 first of all, motherfucker - i don't smoke anymore.... been quit for well over 6 months.... secondly - i knew exactly what was in them and what could potentially happen.... i never felt conned nor lied to.... so fuck you retarded motherfuckers and your mystery juice.... :(
:D

It doesn't matter when you knew, or when you quit...I think the point is, that you knew...and it was okay by you.
I don't know for sure if this is a logical rebuttal...but if you get to go around calling people "retarded motherfuckers"...I think it's okay to point out your 'retarded motherfuckery'. :D

So. Hush.

deadskinmask

oh.... i see.... you think by me knowing exactly what the ingredients in cigarettes are, calculating my own risks based on this knowledge and enjoying them anyway is somehow equivalent to you being coerced by known liars to take an unknown and untested substance that they allege is safe though they refuse to produce the papers they based this decision on.... that ultimately provides you 0.84% absolute risk reduction very temporarily for a disease that has a less than 1% chance of killing you and a less than 2% chance of putting you in the hospital.... you get dumber with every fuckin post.... :D

mimi

Unread post by mimi »

So...it's ok for you to use numbers and percentages when it suits you. I see. :eyebrow:

How is calculating your own risks based on ingesting TESTED substances, that are PROVEN UNsafe, LESS retarded ?
That's some pretty selective standards.

Lung cancer is the most common form of the disease in the world and 90 percent of all cases are caused by cigarette smoking. It kills 1.2 million people a year.

About 10 to 15 percent of smokers develop lung cancer -- although they often die of other smoking-related causes like heart disease, stroke or emphysema.

THIS voluntary 'calculation', is reasonable to you? Just to be clear...I'm not judging you for being a smoker (or former smoker)...I'm just saying your calculations are hypocritical to say the least. I really don't think you get to call anyone dumb...from your chair.

deadskinmask

because all of you stupid motherfuckers that lined up for this mystery juice are the basis they're using to line all these children up for the same mystery juice.... kids that are dying and suffering from heart problems as well are other vaccine injuries.... fuck yall.... stupid motherfuckers.... get boosted.... :(

mimi

Unread post by mimi »

Shuddup. =)

deadskinmask

thats okay.... just remember that your reluctant compliance helped all those kids get jabbed up.... good on ya, hero.... :(

mimi

Unread post by mimi »

Oh please. Enough with the nonsense. :rolleyes:

deadskinmask

really? you mean that if adults had said 'WHOA.... what tha fuck is in this and how do we know its safe', they would have bypassed you and just shot the kids with it anyway? lmmfao.... fuck you, you stupid bitch..... :(

mimi

Unread post by mimi »

You sound like Seamajor blaming Eves for the turmoil in her country. :D