Brain-dead in Alabama

Register accountRead the forum rules
mimi

Brain-dead in Alabama

Unread post by mimi »

"TUSCALOOSA, Ala. -- Several college students in an Alabama city organized “COVID-19” parties as a contest to see who would get the virus first, officials said.

Tuscaloosa City Councilor Sonya McKinstry said students hosted the parties to intentionally infect each other with the new coronavirus, news outlets reported.

McKinstry said party organizers purposely invited guests who tested positive for COVID-19. She said the students put money in a pot and whoever got COVID first would get the cash."

WTF ?

evs

Re: Brain-dead in Alabama

Unread post by evs »

Covid roulette:(

~ plaid ~
mimi

Unread post by mimi »

College kids no less. :(
Something seriously wrong with them.

extralegs2020

Unread post by extralegs2020 »

Tuscaloosa.
That's where my Mercedes was built. In Vance, Alabama.
Mercedes decided to build a billion dollar factory in Vance. Smart move on their part.
Now my Mercedes is American built, and for North American roads.
Now I don't have to pay tariffs and duties for a foreign import.
Now the price comes down.
Now Mercedes remains competitive with BMW and others.
There is a beautiful Mercedes-Benz Visitor Welcoming Centre for the public in Vance.
They are very proud of it. It gets rave reviews.

"EXTRA LEGS 2024"
A FIGURE MORE LEGENDARY THAN THAT OF THE MAHDI, THE AWAITED SAVIOUR, HAS NOT BEEN SEEN IN THE HISTORY OF MANKIND. THE THREADS OF THE WORLD EVENTS HAVE WOVEN MANY A FINE DESIGN IN HUMAN LIFE BUT THE PATTERN OF THE MAHDI STANDS HIGH ABOVE EVERY OTHER PATTERN
Berry Sweet

Unread post by Berry Sweet »

Like I always say, just because they have a degree (name on a peice of paper) doesn't mean they are actually smart.

These are the mega idiots of tomorrow.

:purdy:
mimi

Unread post by mimi »

I can hardly think of anything I care less about than your car.

Here's the thing with people who drive expensive cars. Most people just call their car, a car. Egotists feel the need to name it. :D

mimi

Unread post by mimi »

Leggs can turn almost any thread into talking about himself. It doesn't matter how far removed it is...he will find a way to make it about him.

Sargent Smellibitz

Unread post by Sargent Smellibitz »

Berry Sweet wrote: 02 Jul 2020, 20:00 Like I always say, just because they have a degree (name on a peice of paper) doesn't mean they are actually smart.

These are the mega idiots of tomorrow.
Must have been lefties...

Sargent Smellibitz

mimi wrote: 02 Jul 2020, 20:05 I can hardly think of anything I care less about than your car.

Here's the thing with people who drive expensive cars. Most people just call their car, a car. Egotists feel the need to name it. :D
My grandfather's rusty early 70's Ford truck was called the Purple Passion...because it had originally been a darker red but turned over the many decades he drove it... him and my grandmother had a Sunday driver that was always garaged since new, called Big Bertha... a massive long 70's Buick...

Neither one of my grandparents were egotists... the exact opposite is true...

You don't know what you're talking about. Perhaps you should shut your yap...

deadskinmask

Unread post by deadskinmask »

so you take a cross section of a very small demographic and use it to make a statement about an entire state of ppl.... the thred wasn't surprising.... theres loads of trash here that enjoy kicking southerners.... but i gotta say the OP was a real shocker.... well done.... :(

I CAN'T MAKE YOU SEE THE LIGHT.... BUT I CAN MAKE YOU FEEL THE HEAT ON YOUR FACE....
mimi

Unread post by mimi »

deadskinmask wrote: 03 Jul 2020, 04:43 so you take a cross section of a very small demographic and use it to make a statement about an entire state of ppl.... the thred wasn't surprising.... theres loads of trash here that enjoy kicking southerners.... but i gotta say the OP was a real shocker.... well done.... :(
OHHHH no. That's not my intent at all. If those people were in my own town, I'd have titled it brain-dead in BC. I absolutely am NOT making a statement about an entire state of people....only the brain-dead ones who were partaking in such an idiotic game, who happen to live in Alabama.
You're shocked ? I'M shocked that you would think that I am bashing all of Alabama. :mad:

mimi

Unread post by mimi »

Dinky Dazza wrote: 03 Jul 2020, 02:18
mimi wrote: 02 Jul 2020, 20:05 I can hardly think of anything I care less about than your car.

My grandfather's rusty early 70's Ford truck was called the Purple Passion...because it had originally been a darker red but turned over the many decades he drove it... him and my grandmother had a Sunday driver that was always garaged since new, called Big Bertha... a massive long 70's Buick...

Well where I come from....a 70's Ford truck isn't classed as an expensive car. :rolleyes:

Sargent Smellibitz

mimi wrote: 03 Jul 2020, 06:37
Dinky Dazza wrote: 03 Jul 2020, 02:18 My grandfather's rusty early 70's Ford truck was called the Purple Passion...because it had originally been a darker red but turned over the many decades he drove it... him and my grandmother had a Sunday driver that was always garaged since new, called Big Bertha... a massive long 70's Buick...

Well where I come from....a 70's Ford truck isn't classed as an expensive car. :rolleyes:
Those vehicles were costly when they paid cash for them in the 70's after raising 8 kids and doing without since the fifties... and they only ever bought one more vehicle in the 30 years after... to cut down on gas costs... a 1987 Ford Taurus... a vehicle that was still going in 1995 when my grandma passed away...

So go fuck your fuck face, you stuck up cunt...

mimi

Unread post by mimi »

:thumbdown:

Sargent Smellibitz

Die in a fire, you stuck up and brainless slit... :thumbdown:

deadskinmask

mimi wrote: 03 Jul 2020, 06:23OHHHH no. That's not my intent at all. If those people were in my own town, I'd have titled it brain-dead in BC. I absolutely am NOT making a statement about an entire state of people....only the brain-dead ones who were partaking in such an idiotic game, who happen to live in Alabama.
You're shocked ? I'M shocked that you would think that I am bashing all of Alabama.
i fail to understand why you consider this as 'brain dead' activity.... those folks fall well outside of the 'at risk' groups.... its safer than unprotected sex or drinking and driving (which are done frequently in those circles).... not everyone is onboard with your 'shut the world down' approach to this universal terrorist attack.... i know that you turn your fuckin brain off for every news update and scientific theory the media offers you and thats fine.... but don't forget that this is the same media that announced trumps defeat in the last election, the inevitability of trumps impeachment, both the smollet brothers (bubba and jessie) 'totally legitimate' racial attacks, WMDs in iraq and 9/11 was a group of muslims with cellphones.... i surely don't forget.... :(

https://www.cidrap.umn.edu/news-perspec ... -19-deaths

I CAN'T MAKE YOU SEE THE LIGHT.... BUT I CAN MAKE YOU FEEL THE HEAT ON YOUR FACE....
evs

Unread post by evs »

mimi wrote: 03 Jul 2020, 06:23
deadskinmask wrote: 03 Jul 2020, 04:43 so you take a cross section of a very small demographic and use it to make a statement about an entire state of ppl.... the thred wasn't surprising.... theres loads of trash here that enjoy kicking southerners.... but i gotta say the OP was a real shocker.... well done.... :(
OHHHH no. That's not my intent at all. If those people were in my own town, I'd have titled it brain-dead in BC. I absolutely am NOT making a statement about an entire state of people....only the brain-dead ones who were partaking in such an idiotic game, who happen to live in Alabama.
That’s how I read too. Like sleepless in Seattle.

~ plaid ~
mimi

Unread post by mimi »

Exactly....thank-you.

deadskinmask

yet none of you said a word about the idiots rioting in countless cities across the world.... not 'social distancing'.... not wearing masks.... screaming like banashees and gagging, choking, crying, sputtering and spewing from tear gas.... thats totally cool.... no worries there.... but look at these silly ass college kids 'not being scared to death'.... how dare they not be afraid.... hypocrites and idiots, the lot of you.... :mad:

evs

Unread post by evs »

Oh rioters are definitely the top of my list. I believe they are all organized by separatist and/or anarchist groups. Every movement gets hijacked in the end:(

~ plaid ~
Scooter

Unread post by Scooter »

deadskinmask wrote: 04 Jul 2020, 13:09 yet none of you said a word about the idiots rioting in countless cities across the world.... not 'social distancing'.... not wearing masks.... screaming like banashees and gagging, choking, crying, sputtering and spewing from tear gas.... thats totally cool.... no worries there....
That's not worth commenting on. I appreciate the enthusiasm with a peaceful protest but crowd gathering is out of bounds. And protesting the Police is going to get you exactly what you bargained for if you or others get out of hand.

roll me up and smoke me when I die
evs

Unread post by evs »

Jinx

~ plaid ~
Sargent Smellibitz

Irina wrote: 04 Jul 2020, 13:42 Oh rioters are definitely the top of my list. I believe they are all organized by separatist and/or anarchist groups. Every movement gets hijacked in the end:(
Communist groups masquerading as anarchists...

soon

Unread post by soon »

get down to the funky beat.

what is that? and how do i make the rest of my life about it.
Sargent Smellibitz

9 incher/160 IQ

Unread post by 9 incher/160 IQ »

Mercedes Sucks. IMHO.
:cool:

Fuc# 0ff.
soon

Unread post by soon »

maybe you're right because i would probably go m-series bmw but mercedes amg is awfully pretty too.

what is that? and how do i make the rest of my life about it.
asal

Unread post by asal »

Supposedly this pool party was held this weekend in Beverly Hills: https://youtu.be/jHPVAU82grw

Get in on it.
mimi

Unread post by mimi »

To me, COVID isn't even the MAIN focus in this story of fools.
What kind of idiot participates in a game to purposefully get sick ? ANY sick. AND gets a cash prize, no less, for 'winning'.

If that isn't brain-dead...I don't know what is. And I don't care where they're from.

asal

Unread post by asal »

mimi wrote: 05 Jul 2020, 17:58 To me, COVID isn't even the MAIN focus in this story of fools.
What kind of idiot participates in a game to purposefully get sick ? ANY sick. AND gets a cash prize, no less, for 'winning'.

If that isn't brain-dead...I don't know what is. And I don't care where they're from.
Misguided brain dead. Bunch of weird patterns of thought going on. This Florida man went after the grim reaper:

https://youtu.be/lGa2wL0Yb3c

A genius in Arizona attacked the mask rack at Target:

https://youtu.be/Sv74QVQB6Go

And, apparently Markham, Ontario has a depectively aged-looking toddler:

https://old.reddit.com/r/ontario/commen ... ource=link

(it starts playing right away so I'll just link it)

Get in on it.