Hitler and the Banksters

Register accountRead the forum rules
SCOUSE

Hitler and the Banksters

Unread post by SCOUSE »

Germany was bombed back to the stone age in WW2 in large part because the NSDAP had kicked Jewish usury, their gold standard & their entire internationalist banking system out of the country. The Reichsmark was "freed" from those Jews who controlled the money flow (printing) & the valuation of the currency (inflation etc.). Hence why NS Germany flourished to the extent it could become the premier European superpower by 1939. Jewry couldn't tolerate that and as we all know, targeted Germany for total annihilation.

Here's an interesting read for anyone who wants to learn some facts which the history books and Hollywood won't tell you...

https://thegreateststorynevertold.tv/hi ... servitude/

Hugo Boss wrote: 29 Jan 2021, 17:36 The Blurt cries out in pain as he strikes you!
extralegs2020

Re: Hitler and the Banksters

Unread post by extralegs2020 »

I am all entirely in favour of the NSDAP kicking Jewish usury, their gold standard & their entire internationalist banking system out of the country.
Usury is forbidden in Islam.
Bloodsuckers.

"EXTRA LEGS 2024"
A FIGURE MORE LEGENDARY THAN THAT OF THE MAHDI, THE AWAITED SAVIOUR, HAS NOT BEEN SEEN IN THE HISTORY OF MANKIND. THE THREADS OF THE WORLD EVENTS HAVE WOVEN MANY A FINE DESIGN IN HUMAN LIFE BUT THE PATTERN OF THE MAHDI STANDS HIGH ABOVE EVERY OTHER PATTERN
SCOUSE

Unread post by SCOUSE »

Their control of the banks is how they own politicians and every major political party in the west.

Hugo Boss wrote: 29 Jan 2021, 17:36 The Blurt cries out in pain as he strikes you!
J0E

Unread post by J0E »

SCOUSE wrote: 24 Nov 2020, 12:24 Their control of the banks is how they own politicians and every major political party in the west.

Even if your theory is true Scouse, a major reason Hitler and Germany lost, is they were simply too small and couldn't compete against Britain and its allies.

USSR was bigger, but they fell too.

Now China is even bigger and much wealthier, so if there's anyone who has a remote chance of upending the existing world order it's China and its allies like Iran, Turkey and Russia.

But the best and most realistic scenario I can see them doing is a 2 tiered system where they have their own sphere of dominance and the Anglosphere has theirs.

mimi

Unread post by mimi »

Their control of the banks is how they own politicians and every major political party in the west.

...no contempt for the politicians who sell themselves ? :eyebrow:

Mad Serb

Unread post by Mad Serb »

mimi wrote: 24 Nov 2020, 12:35 ...no contempt for the politicians who sell themselves ? :eyebrow:
It's like prostitution, customers are prosecuted, not prostitutes

SCOUSE

Unread post by SCOUSE »

mimi wrote: 24 Nov 2020, 12:35

...no contempt for the politicians who sell themselves ? :eyebrow:
Of course, mainstream career politicians are nothing but whores and do whatever the big corporations, lobby groups and bankers tell them to.

SCOUSE

Unread post by SCOUSE »

J0E wrote: 24 Nov 2020, 12:27
SCOUSE wrote: 24 Nov 2020, 12:24 Their control of the banks is how they own politicians and every major political party in the west.

Even if your theory is true Scouse, a major reason Hitler and Germany lost, is they were simply too small and couldn't compete against Britain and its allies.

USSR was bigger, but they fell too.

Now China is even bigger and much wealthier, so if there's anyone who has a remote chance of upending the existing world order it's China and its allies like Iran, Turkey and Russia.

But the best and most realistic scenario I can see them doing is a 2 tiered system where they have their own sphere of dominance and the Anglosphere has theirs.
If the US hadn't got involved, Hitler would have won. The Germans had a superior army, weaponry, artillery and machinery compared to other nations.

The tentacles of Organised Jewry were almost severed by a single European country and one man's vision of a usury-free future...

Mad Serb

German loses on Eastern front were 80% of total.

Erica Mena

Unread post by Erica Mena »

I had a good online friend back in 2003. Older man, Smart as a whip and we would talk for hours. He told me about the New World Order and how the Jews were going to try and dominate the world. He described a lot of what’s going on back in 2003.

Sounds crazy at first but when you see what’s currently going on, makes you really think.

SCOUSE

Unread post by SCOUSE »

Damn, I wish you were still in contact with the guy. :(

I'm concerned about this 'Great reset' business, it's like the over-hyped Corona nonsense is a prelude to something bigger and much worse.

I don't know what it's gonna take for people to finally stand up and say enough is enough... . by then it will probably be too late and the Holodomor 2.0 will have started.

Sargent Smellibitz

Unread post by Sargent Smellibitz »

SCOUSE wrote: 24 Nov 2020, 13:09 Damn, I wish you were still in contact with the guy. :(

I'm concerned about this 'Great reset' business, it's like the over-hyped Corona nonsense is a prelude to something bigger and much worse.

I don't know what it's gonna take for people to finally stand up and say enough is enough... . by then it will probably be too late and the Holodomor 2.0 will have started.
We'll be fighting on the streets soon enough...

SCOUSE

Unread post by SCOUSE »

Defo. These Globohomo fucks need bringing down...

extralegs2020

If you could just 'prove your case' against World Jewry, like I can against the State of Israel and against Zionist ideology, then we could put these Jews on trial and have them executed.
But it's hard to do without going through due process.

"EXTRA LEGS 2024"
A FIGURE MORE LEGENDARY THAN THAT OF THE MAHDI, THE AWAITED SAVIOUR, HAS NOT BEEN SEEN IN THE HISTORY OF MANKIND. THE THREADS OF THE WORLD EVENTS HAVE WOVEN MANY A FINE DESIGN IN HUMAN LIFE BUT THE PATTERN OF THE MAHDI STANDS HIGH ABOVE EVERY OTHER PATTERN
SCOUSE

Unread post by SCOUSE »

Prove what? Their ownership of the banks, global media and vastly disproportionate representation in western governments?

Have you not been paying attention?

extralegs2020

Those are not crimes. It is not a criminal act to be a banker and owner.
Anybody else can do the same, and everyone is entitled to give it a try.
Gentiles also own banks and media. And they are also represented in western governments.

"EXTRA LEGS 2024"
SCOUSE

Unread post by SCOUSE »

extralegs2020 wrote: 24 Nov 2020, 15:07 Those are not crimes. It is not a criminal act to be a banker and owner.
Anybody else can do the same, and everyone is entitled to give it a try.
Gentiles also own banks and media. And they are also represented in western governments.
Yet drawing attention to the vastly disproportionate representation which Jews have in just about every important sector of modern society can be regarded as a 'crime' and argued to be anti-Semitism, resulting in the very real prospect of the culprit being prosecuted, fined and potentially facing a jail sentence.

See how these people have infiltrated western governments and manipulated the laws to suit their own agendas?

extralegs2020

Yes, but that could be only because they have played the game so well--better than you.
You can't fault a man or a people for playing a great game.
They adapted to the laws and rules of Capitalism and of the systems.
Anyone could have done the same--IF they were clever enough.
I mean, YOU could have had a 'disproportionate representation'. Then YOU could manipulate laws.
It's a twa (2) way street, not one way.
What's good for the Jews is good for the gander.

"EXTRA LEGS 2024"
extralegs2020

I don't see how they can get by the rules of the system, in any case. Countries have laws that all must abide by--including Jews.
I think the power of World Jewry has been exaggerated.
In any event, the Jews are not a united, or monolithic bloc. They are individual and fragmented.
And there's too few of them.
I mean, how much world domination can you impose with a population of about 15 million or so?
Not much, I'll wager.

"EXTRA LEGS 2024"
extralegs2020

How does Mr. Rothschild intend to issue and control a nation's money?
I say it can't be done.

"EXTRA LEGS 2024"
SCOUSE

Unread post by SCOUSE »

The Rothschild banking dynasty family has been printing money and lending governments obscene sums of cash (with interest of course) for centuries. Do you live under a rock?

For instance, the US Federal Reserve is a privately owned company which not even congress can regulate. In other words, these Jewish bankers essentially control the world's biggest and most lucrative scam....

Print money, distribute it and get paid back with interest.

This is Jewish usury.

Mad Serb

Fed is not one privately owned company that controls US finances the way conspiracy theorists claim. It is a system with 12 member banks, where all US banks are required to hold some stocks. Frankly I do not have expertise in this, but neither do you as I can see from my limited knowledge.

extralegs2020

I thought it was a nation state's GOVERNMENT that prints money. They make sure it cannot be counterfeited. They essentially own those bills. It is according to their denominations.
Money has its own laws. No one can violate those laws.
Money has to be backed up by something. If it is not backed up, nobody would have faith in it. If nobody has faith in it, it becomes worthless.
You can't just 'print money' to solve a country's economic woes. It doesn't work that way.
A case in point is Germany before WWII, when the Deutsche Mark became utterly worthless due to runaway inflation.
Printing currency doesn't solve anything.
But creating something of genuine value does. Adding value to others' lives does.
I am happy to observe that Germany has learnt this lesson. I know: I drive a Mercedes. It is a first rate product. This is the sort of industry that has made Germany into a First World nation. This is a very different philosophy from Nazism, which was built on plunder.

"EXTRA LEGS 2024"
extralegs2020

And even so, there's nothing to say that the Fed Reserve is owned by Jews. That is unproved.
It could just as well be Gentiles.

"EXTRA LEGS 2024"
SCOUSE

Unread post by SCOUSE »

Mad Serb wrote: 25 Nov 2020, 12:17 Fed is not one privately owned company that controls US finances the way conspiracy theorists claim. It is a system with 12 member banks, where all US banks are required to hold some stocks. Frankly I do not have expertise in this, but neither do you as I can see from my limited knowledge.
And which group of people do you think controls these 12 member banks? The Serbians? :rolleyes:

SCOUSE

Unread post by SCOUSE »

extralegs2020 wrote: 25 Nov 2020, 13:01 I thought it was a nation state's GOVERNMENT that prints money. They make sure it cannot be counterfeited. They essentially own those bills. It is according to their denominations.
Money has its own laws. No one can violate those laws.
Money has to be backed up by something. If it is not backed up, nobody would have faith in it. If nobody has faith in it, it becomes worthless.
You can't just 'print money' to solve a country's economic woes. It doesn't work that way.
A case in point is Germany before WWII, when the Deutsche Mark became utterly worthless due to runaway inflation.
Printing currency doesn't solve anything.
But creating something of genuine value does. Adding value to others' lives does.
I am happy to observe that Germany has learnt this lesson. I know: I drive a Mercedes. It is a first rate product. This is the sort of industry that has made Germany into a First World nation. This is a very different philosophy from Nazism, which was built on plunder.
Money is essentially worthless, in it's actual form.

Why do you think Hitler was so popular in the 1930's? He understood how the Jews were fleecing Germany and took back control of the nation's economy.

extralegs2020

SCOUSE wrote: 25 Nov 2020, 13:04
Mad Serb wrote: 25 Nov 2020, 12:17 Fed is not one privately owned company that controls US finances the way conspiracy theorists claim. It is a system with 12 member banks, where all US banks are required to hold some stocks. Frankly I do not have expertise in this, but neither do you as I can see from my limited knowledge.
And which group of people do you think controls these 12 member banks? The Serbians? :rolleyes:
Jews?
Prove your case.
I certainly admit that it's possible; but then, so is everything else.

"EXTRA LEGS 2024"
extralegs2020

Perhaps another force will come along to deal with the Jews.
And this time round, I hope that such people 'get it right'.
For, if we get it all wrong, as the Nazis did, that helps nobody.
The Jews will have to be dealt with fairly. If that means giving them a good whacking, so be it.
I hope Islam will give these folks a fair deal.

"EXTRA LEGS 2024"
SCOUSE

Unread post by SCOUSE »

A 'good whacking' huh? Something tells me that if the Muzrats had their way with the Juden, the K1kes would be praying for a 1 way trip to the imaginary gas chambers...

Mad Serb

SCOUSE wrote: 25 Nov 2020, 13:04
Saudi Jews I suppose....