I bought Joe's mum a ginger beer today

Register accountRead the forum rules
deadskinmask

Re: I bought Joe's mum a ginger beer today

Unread post by deadskinmask »

no, partner.... not the beach scene.... i mean the pic that got taken down and scrubbed off the servers.... someone of a questionable age and size being 'violated'.... :(

I CAN'T MAKE YOU SEE THE LIGHT.... BUT I CAN MAKE YOU FEEL THE HEAT ON YOUR FACE....
Seamajor

Unread post by Seamajor »

Not true. Unless you can cough up some proof. Did you see it? Maybe another DSM personal opinion? As I said, I’ve never been in prison, slashed a women’s face or advocated genocide as you did.

deadskinmask

i've already said i haven't been to prison.... that would cost me all of my guns.... and i recall it was YOU that got banned for genocide.... not me.... as for seeing the picture.... i haven't.... but the ppl who need to see it have been sent the screenshots.... so i hope you're covered.... :(

I CAN'T MAKE YOU SEE THE LIGHT.... BUT I CAN MAKE YOU FEEL THE HEAT ON YOUR FACE....
Seamajor

Unread post by Seamajor »

Post it

deadskinmask

lol.... yeah.... let me get right on that.... :D

9 incher/160 IQ

Unread post by 9 incher/160 IQ »

I haven't been to prison, but I was in pretrial jail for a while. I lived with murderers, violent offenders, etc. I was pretty young and weighed maybe 130 lbs at the time. I survived. People liked me and I allowed the heavies to use my room for drugs. I was on the upper tier near a locked exit. The drugs came under the door nearby. In the end I got a conditional discharge and got my gun back a couple years later.

Fuc# 0ff.
deadskinmask

i've been to a few different county jails.... they get the prison transfers pretty regularly.... but city jails are pretty laid back.... we can still smoke in our city jail.... :(

Lochdubh

Unread post by Lochdubh »

deadskinmask wrote: 22 Feb 2021, 07:20
Edward wrote: 22 Feb 2021, 07:17

Never heard of either. There is a candy store on Robson Street here that probably has them though.
its a hard find down here.... i got the cases for next to nothing because they don't sell.... the kids down here only want candy thats sour or has backward letters and an edgy 'Z' instead of an S.... :D
Zhit headed kidz

deadskinmask

Lochdubh wrote: 22 Feb 2021, 15:13
deadskinmask wrote: 22 Feb 2021, 07:20

its a hard find down here.... i got the cases for next to nothing because they don't sell.... the kids down here only want candy thats sour or has backward letters and an edgy 'Z' instead of an S.... :D
Zhit headed kidz
i'm kinda of fond of Sour Patch Kids.... its a nice alternative for gummi bears.... :(

asal

Unread post by asal »

deadskinmask wrote: 22 Feb 2021, 15:51
Lochdubh wrote: 22 Feb 2021, 15:13

Zhit headed kidz
i'm kinda of fond of Sour Patch Kids.... its a nice alternative for gummi bears.... :(
Sour patch kids are really good. The flavours are intense.

Get in on it.
9 incher/160 IQ

Unread post by 9 incher/160 IQ »

Fuzzy Peach.

Fuc# 0ff.
deadskinmask

asal wrote: 22 Feb 2021, 21:26
deadskinmask wrote: 22 Feb 2021, 15:51

we have a jellybean outlet reasonably close.... each flavor is separately offered.... once every few months, i go and make my own custom bag of jellybeans.... its amazing how much happiness dwells in a custom bag of jellybeans.... :D

asal

Unread post by asal »

deadskinmask wrote: 23 Feb 2021, 09:12
asal wrote: 22 Feb 2021, 21:26
we have a jellybean outlet reasonably close.... each flavor is separately offered.... once every few months, i go and make my own custom bag of jellybeans.... its amazing how much happiness dwells in a custom bag of jellybeans.... :D
:) a jellybean outlet!

Get in on it.
deadskinmask

its amazing.... 4 solid walls of flavor.... never seen anything like it.... :D

shin

Unread post by shin »

Ginger beer can be pretty good if you don't expect beer to be quite alcoholic, like beer made with apples.

When men learn to abuse the concept of intuitive insight, they become the pinnacle of reason, useless Gods are created in his image as a scapegoat for his shortcomings, and all he selectively oversees are his playthings... and ultimately, all he creates in his stead becomes his willful undoing.