7 people died in the UK from blood clots after getting AstraZeneca's COVID-19 vaccine

Register accountRead the forum rules
Edward

Re: 7 people died in the UK from blood clots after getting AstraZeneca's COVID-19 vaccine

Unread post by Edward »

I got mine because of my recent certification.

I came to get down.
Reel

Re: 7 people died in the UK from blood clots after getting AstraZeneca's COVID-19 vaccine

Unread post by Reel »

Finally certified you, did they?

It's easy to judge because it's so hard to understand.
Edward

Unread post by Edward »

Several times, but only once in the last few years.

I came to get down.
Edward

Unread post by Edward »

The asian girl who gave me my shot kept telling me not to flex my arm while she administered the shot. She finally realised I wasn't flexing. My biceps and triceps are just very large.
:(

I came to get down.
deadskinmask

Unread post by deadskinmask »

mimi wrote: 08 Apr 2021, 17:39
deadskinmask wrote: 08 Apr 2021, 16:15 6 companies control 90+ % of the media.... these companies are worldwide.... there are NO governments.... only branch offices.... :(
I get that...but are you saying, all the doctors, all the scientists, all the people who have spoken about their experience with COVID...all family members of those who have or have had COVID...are all actors ? I don't mean that to sound flippant...but I'm not sure I get the connection.
first of all, its money and possibly 'good intentions' that motivate them.... tons of money for sure.... secondly, the ppl who speak out against it are removed.... theres an EQUAL amount of doctors and scientists who have conflicting opinions to those you see on tv.... but they're silenced.... removed.... banned.... doxxed.... demonized.... the left are a compilation of blatent liars and shameless hypocrites.... they have no issue with lying.... and feel no remorse about it.... i know you can't grasp that because you're too invested in the 'greater good' mindset.... take the election and the obvious fraud.... ppl were arrested for fraud.... there was fraud on tape.... there was fraud that was ILLEGALLY passed as laws.... but the election itself was never brought to court.... every case was thrown out.... not on its MERITS.... but on 'technicalities'.... they chased russian collusion for FOUR FUCKIN YEARS.... based on FRAUDULENT AND FABRICATED evidence.... but this past election couldn't get ONE DAY in court? and if anyone says anything about 'election fraud', they're removed from any and all platforms.... and now.... because of your disgust for one man, ALL future elections are subject to the same precedent.... because ppl were so afraid that trump could potentially overturn the results in a court of law.... i dunno if the election was rigged.... but you don't know that it WASN'T.... and nobody will ever know because the courts decided they didn't have to DO THEIR FUCKIN JOB and nobody made them.... all of you liberals (and some republicans as well) are actively destroying my country and dismantling the constitution simultaneously.... with lies and hypocrisy.... under a banner of false rightousness.... thats why i find you ppl so fuckin disgusting.... :(

I CAN'T MAKE YOU SEE THE LIGHT.... BUT I CAN MAKE YOU FEEL THE HEAT ON YOUR FACE....
Reel

Unread post by Reel »

I identify as politically non-binary. Conservative types want to stick their noses in my business and liberals, the little snow-flake, buttercup bastards, won't take me because I drive the industrial war machine. I'm just going to do what I think is right and right now, that is to tell you to shove your "you people" labels where the light is scarce, because I didn't do fuck all to affect your constitution, elections, or courts. Your regional problems are just that - please don't export them or extrapolate them to the rest of us. We've got our own problems.

mimi

Unread post by mimi »

Not to worry. It was me who dismantled the Constitution and destroyed the country....and I didn't even vote. :D

soon

Unread post by soon »

God save the queen.
Send her victorious,
Happy and glorious,
Long to reign over us,
God save the queen!

what is that? and how do i make the rest of my life about it.
deadskinmask

mimi wrote: 09 Apr 2021, 12:09 Not to worry. It was me who dismantled the Constitution and destroyed the country....and I didn't even vote. :D
aw, man.... i know nobody here was personally responsible.... complacent - yes.... responsible - no.... but regardless of that, i'm watching my country circling the drain and it makes me mad as fuck.... i'm okay with my situation.... i've made peace with my eventual fate.... but it bothers me more that my grandkids will never enjoy the things i got to enjoy.... i feel they've been robbed.... america has never been perfect.... but at one time it was truly GREAT and that will never be again.... :(

I CAN'T MAKE YOU SEE THE LIGHT.... BUT I CAN MAKE YOU FEEL THE HEAT ON YOUR FACE....
Reel

Unread post by Reel »

Why even complacent though? We don't influence US politics in any way. I don't even mention politics in polite society given it's hard to predict how violently someone from your neck of the woods is going to react to any such topic and it would affect nothing anyway. Our political landscape and rules are totally different from yours. In the event we are looking south of the border at all, we are independent observers.

I remember crossing the border in 2016 and the guard asked what I thought of Trump. I told him the US was a sovereign nation, perfectly capable of making its own decisions without any input from me. I stand by that statement. This burning animosity you guys have going on does not involve us. I will simply observe that it doesn't seem especially healthy.

deadskinmask

doesn't matter.... after its burned down our house, its coming for yours.... you can save your speeches.... :(

Reel

Unread post by Reel »

That is vaguely ominous. :(

deadskinmask

welcome to clown world.... :(

soon

Unread post by soon »

canadian schoolchildren used to sing this song every morning before classes started.

Reel

Unread post by Reel »

soon wrote: 09 Apr 2021, 13:06 canadian schoolchildren used to sing this song every morning before classes started.

Which is pretty fucking weird if you ask me.

My grandma was a hardcore royalist. And my uncle hosted the queen and performed the church service when she visited. I don't personally get it.

soon

Unread post by soon »

weird but true. they also took down the queen's pictures from all the traditional places like hockey rinks and school auditoriams.

soon

Unread post by soon »

don cherry was rolling in his grave when the queen's pictures came down.

mimi

Unread post by mimi »

soon wrote: 09 Apr 2021, 13:06 canadian schoolchildren used to sing this song every morning before classes started.

I was a Canadian schoolchild once =))...and we never sang God Save the Queen every morning. :confused:

soon

Unread post by soon »

it outta bee in one of your school textbooks.

mimi

Unread post by mimi »

Maybe...but we never sang it...except for assembly or sports events maybe ? But definitely not every morning.

soon

Unread post by soon »

i think canada is poorer for this purging of the queen.

Mad Serb

Unread post by Mad Serb »

mimi wrote: 09 Apr 2021, 18:54
I was a Canadian schoolchild once =))...and we never sang God Save the Queen every morning. :confused:

Quebec?

mimi

Unread post by mimi »

No. Vancouver, BC. =)

SCOUSE

Unread post by SCOUSE »

Reel wrote: 08 Apr 2021, 13:43
How do you know it has a 99% survival rate when it is still a novel virus? To date, it has clearly not been 99% for elder age groups, but even if you don't really care about old people, it isn't done yet. A virus if left to spread unchecked has a much better chance of mutating. Every infected host, particularly those that are severely ill provides hundreds of millions of opportunities for a successful mutation to be produced and proliferate. Until it is under control, we are rolling the dice hundreds of billions of times on getting something worse. The more people that get infected, the more variants we will see and the more chance that some of those variants will be lethal or crippling to a wider swath of the public. But more to the point, as I have said in other threads, the public health response is about protecting the health care system from overload. Nothing else.

Who says I don't care about old people? So you believe that placing the entire population of a country under severe, draconian restrictions in response to a virus which realistically only poses any real danger to people over 70 or those with underlining health conditions is a good idea? Why not just isolate the people who are at risk? I don't buy this 'stronger variants' argument, it's just being used as an excuse to perpetuate the scamdemic myth. The Covid death toll figures are completely unreliable and have been skewered beyond belief.Hospitals receive financial bonuses for listing Covid as the cause of death ffs. Even with all the manipulation of the stats, it still can't be denied that this virus is not a threat to the vast majority of the population.

What evidence to you have that vaccine passports would be used that way? Currently, they are used to cross international borders in areas where potential outbreaks occur. That's it. Even then, they are only used for cross-species viruses like yellow fever, where an outbreak can occur at random from a mosquito bite. With covid, once herd immunity is established and the virus peters out, they'll have little reason to use them beyond crossing particular borders from locations with viral outbreaks. I'll need one; you probably won't. There might be a short period where they are used for more, but it will rapidly dissipate assuming the vaccine works to outpace mutations.
You obviously don't read the news very often. Check on Google, there are numerous articles reporting that 'Covid Passports' are likely going to be created in the UK, US etc and it could potentially mean entrance into pubs, restaurants etc being denied without showing proof of vaccination.
I do a lot of work with high level government defense, including political work. Evidently, you think you are smarter than the pope, so this will probably fall on deaf ears, but I always tell people who believe what you believe the same thing. Government is just not competent enough to create or execute the type of conspiracy you describe. It does not fit their motivations, they are not capable of it, and it does not fit their MO of taking the path of least resistance.
I can agree that incompetence is no doubt rife, along with infighting and massive levels of corruption. Do you reject the theory of a 'deep state' existing? It's apparent that not even the President of the US is at the top of the pyramid, nowhere near in fact and instead there are numerous string pullers who are insanely wealthy and connected to very powerful families. They control politicans and other leading figures mostly through bribery and blackmail. These public figures all unanimously play along with the Covid hysteria because it's in their interest to do so, both financially and career wise. They know that 'Covid-denial' (similar to the holy Hollowhoax) would ruin them, so as always, the bought and paid for politicians parrot whatever their wealthy financial donors tell them to.

Hugo Boss wrote: 29 Jan 2021, 17:36 The Blurt cries out in pain as he strikes you!
Blurt

Unread post by Blurt »

Mad Serb wrote: 09 Apr 2021, 21:16
mimi wrote: 09 Apr 2021, 18:54

Quebec?
I was a child in Quebec. The only thing that was recited every morning by we wee schooltots was the Hail Mary prayer.

The Catholic Church likes to grab 'em young, you see. No pun intended.

HRH Lizzy was just the Lady On The Pennies. We felt we always had her blessing to buy a bagful of Mojo candy.

Blurt

Unread post by Blurt »

Of course, that was for schools that were part of the MCSC (Montreal Catholic School Commission, the largest school board in the province).

Who knew what "les Anglais" who attended schools that were part of the rival PSBGM (Protestant School Board of Greater Montreal) recited every morning? Maybe the 95 Theses of Luther?

mimi

Unread post by mimi »

We recited the Gozintas. =)

Reel

Unread post by Reel »

It doesn’t really matter whether you “buy” the stronger variants argument or not. That’s how viruses have always worked, so even if it wasn’t already clearly happening, it would be prudent and reasonable to assume it would happen.

There are many sub-70’s who wind up on oxygen in the ICU. With treatment, the vast majority survive, though not always unscathed. I know a woman who threw a large birthday for herself, got Covid, wound up in a coma on a ventilator and woke up with serious neurological damage. She has to learn how to walk and talk again. Ok, she’s alive, but I’m betting that party wasn’t worth it. Now, if we just let it spread and there were thousands more like her, the resources arent there to treat them and they die.

Maybe the Covid bonus for hospitals thing is true some places? I don’t know. I’m quite certain it’s not true in Vancouver. And frankly, I don’t really care if they are skewing the margins. What matters is the load in hospital ICUs. If it stays low, all good. If it reaches capacity, any of us could be fucked and things get ugly. Our local rules have been keeping the balance reasonably well. Just now, we have a spike and several local hospitals are nearing capacity. The average age of ICU patients is also dropping rapidly. That’s worrying, but the PHO reacted accordingly and increased restrictions. Hopefully it works.

I’m Canadian, so primarily concerned about the rules here. History suggests if we decided to do vax passports it would take five years plus to put in place and by that time this will have passed or normalized, so no big deal. Politicians talk a lot more than they act. What you are seeing now are just media trial balloons they are putting out to see how it polls. But also, I’m planning to get the vaccine and believe it to be in the public interest to so, so also no big deal.

I reject the idea of an organized deep state. It is absolutely true that powerful families use their influence to direct politicians. Most business in the Maritime provinces in Canada is controlled by two families, who in turn control the politicians who influence their region. These families will align themselves with other rich, powerful families elsewhere when it is in their interest, but they don’t like each other and pretty much stick to their corner of the world. Similarly across the country, the powerful people influence politicians on particular issues, but their interests often conflict with each other. Look at the pipelines here. Huge money involved for some powerful people, but not in the interest of others, so it’s a big messy seesaw of influence peddling. They can’t get organized or agreed on stuff that actually matters, so why would I believe they are quietly and massively organized on a bunch of issues that are really only important to certain fringe groups (who themselves often have opposing interests they claim are being driven by a deep state). It makes no practical sense.

Blurt

Unread post by Blurt »

Reelz, not to take anything away from your über-sensible post, but lemme help those who have the attention span of a fruitfly:
Reel wrote: 10 Apr 2021, 07:54 It makes no practical sense.
'Nuff said.

mimi

Unread post by mimi »

The ICU's currently show 80% of the patients are the 30 to 50 age bracket. They are also seeing whole families stricken...including children. :(