An open letter to boob lovers - COVID, vaccines, passes and all that

Register accountRead the forum rules
deadskinmask

Re: An open letter to boob lovers - COVID, vaccines, passes and all that

Unread post by deadskinmask »

thats ok.... its worth not being allowed inside places just to avoid weak ass bitches like yall anyway.... yall are the poster children for why abortion is a good idea.... :D

I CAN'T MAKE YOU SEE THE LIGHT.... BUT I CAN MAKE YOU FEEL THE HEAT ON YOUR FACE....
Berry Sweet

Unread post by Berry Sweet »

There's a shortage on things and prices rising. I'd love to see a shortage on booze with a massive rise in cost.

:purdy:
deadskinmask

booze will never be unaffordable.... nor weed.... nor abortions.... nor will sex changes soon.... :(

I CAN'T MAKE YOU SEE THE LIGHT.... BUT I CAN MAKE YOU FEEL THE HEAT ON YOUR FACE....
Berry Sweet

Unread post by Berry Sweet »

deadskinmask wrote: 15 Sep 2021, 20:03 booze will never be unaffordable.... nor weed.... nor abortions.... nor will sex changes soon.... :(
You haven't seen the prices on booze in BC....

Abortions are covered by the medical plan here, I believe...in the US it's $10g....minus Texas cause you can't have one...this is gonna cause a variety of mental issues on women who are forced to have incest kids or conceive thru rape. Booze needs to be low in Texas.

:purdy:
Hugo Boss

Unread post by Hugo Boss »

Berry Sweet wrote: 15 Sep 2021, 19:56 Restaurants, bars and pubs are not going to lose business....
Really? The local pub here has decided to completely close indoor dining. Take out only for now.

To the extreme, I rock a mic like a vandal
Light up a stage and wax a chump like a candle
deadskinmask

Berry Sweet wrote: 15 Sep 2021, 20:08
deadskinmask wrote: 15 Sep 2021, 20:03 booze will never be unaffordable.... nor weed.... nor abortions.... nor will sex changes soon.... :(
You haven't seen the prices on booze in BC....

Abortions are covered by the medical plan here, I believe...in the US it's $10g....minus Texas cause you can't have one...this is gonna cause a variety of mental issues on women who are forced to have incest kids or conceive thru rape. Booze needs to be low in Texas.
it'll all be lowering soon.... food will go up.... as will rent and luxury items.... but drugs, booze and abortions will be extremely affordable.... you have no idea.... :(

Lochdubh

Unread post by Lochdubh »

Sargent Smellibitz wrote: 15 Sep 2021, 16:56
Mad Serb wrote: 15 Sep 2021, 16:43 A well intentioned thread with serious issue to discuss misfired. Not the first time, nor the last, unfortunately.
I was serious with what I said... :(
me too!
.........although normally I'm an ass-man

/or maybe an ass, man.

Lochdubh

Unread post by Lochdubh »

Hugo Boss wrote: 15 Sep 2021, 20:09
Berry Sweet wrote: 15 Sep 2021, 19:56 Restaurants, bars and pubs are not going to lose business....
Really? The local pub here has decided to completely close indoor dining. Take out only for now.
Places near me have done that supposedly due to labour shortages. I was in the Hampden neighborhood of Baltimore today and two(2) new Afghan restaurants are opening soon on their main drag. THAT didn't take long. :D

Hugo Boss

Unread post by Hugo Boss »

Lochdubh wrote: 15 Sep 2021, 21:07 Places near me have done that supposedly due to labour shortages. I was in the Hampden neighborhood of Baltimore today and two(2) new Afghan restaurants are opening soon on their main drag. THAT didn't take long. :D
I don't think it's labour shortage here. It sounds to me like they're taking a 'wait and see' approach by closing for two weeks before deciding how to handle things with new passport.

To the extreme, I rock a mic like a vandal
Light up a stage and wax a chump like a candle
Mad Serb

Unread post by Mad Serb »

It seems that Can/BC government has one narrative and is reluctant to change it or even consider an open debate.

https://ianmsc.substack.com/p/why-does- ... ource=copy

Seamajor

Unread post by Seamajor »

Dix is in for the sex.

evs

Unread post by evs »

Mad Serb wrote: 16 Sep 2021, 12:32 It seems that Can/BC government has one narrative and is reluctant to change it or even consider an open debate.

https://ianmsc.substack.com/p/why-does- ... ource=copy
Thank you. Exactly.

~ plaid ~
evs

Unread post by evs »

Interesting interview. It doesn’t look like fake news to me. Thoughts?

~ plaid ~
deadskinmask

i've seen that and similar stories from morticians.... they were the first to talk about inflated covid cases when this broke out.... they have less to lose than doctors.... i mean whats the government gonna do? not let em handle dead ppl anymore? lol.... :(

Mad Serb

Unread post by Mad Serb »

Eves wrote: 17 Sep 2021, 12:58 Interesting interview. It doesn’t look like fake news to me. Thoughts?

Link...?

evs

Unread post by evs »

If you quote my post you’ll see it. Or here:

https://www.bitchute.com/video/XAUk5a0120Mg/

~ plaid ~
Sargent Smellibitz

Unread post by Sargent Smellibitz »

Eves wrote: 17 Sep 2021, 12:58 Interesting interview. It doesn’t look like fake news to me. Thoughts?

I had that one saved...

Interesting that the BBC interviewed him early on when he was onboard and begrudgingly donned a hazmat suit...

Sargent Smellibitz

:D :D :D

Purebloods anger the Mudbloods! :biggrin:

Sargent Smellibitz

French doctors burning their diplomas:

Reel

Unread post by Reel »

London is pretty much back to normal. Bars still closing early on weekdays (11pm) and you’re expected to wear a mask in taxis/Uber, but mostly everything else is back to how it was. Weird to be in large crowds again.

It's easy to judge because it's so hard to understand.
Sargent Smellibitz

Berry Sweet wrote: 15 Sep 2021, 19:56 I dont care about restaurants, bars or pubs....but I do like the gym and outings. I also like to work and participate in things.

Restaurants, bars and pubs are not going to lose business....too many frequent certain places for company all the time...the Browns where I live is always busy...I dont know about the bars and pubs cause I don't go....but lots of alcoholics out there who aren't quitting anytime soon.
You're a coward...

deadskinmask

that post is THREE DAYS OLD.... are you looking for a fight or what? for the duration of this conversation, i'll pretend to be vaccinated and you can come get at me, ya feisty bastard.... :mad:

Blurt

Unread post by Blurt »

Three days, eh?

That's 3,750 deaths in America from COVID. :(

deadskinmask

dying with covid is not the same as dying of covid.... but keep drinking the kool aid.... :D

Blurt

Unread post by Blurt »

Okay, let me rephrase that, then... 3,750 people who would still be alive today if COVID had not been part of the picture.

Keep drinking the moonshine, Skinz.

deadskinmask

the PCR test inventor said emphatically (before he suddenly died), the PCR test should absolutely NOT be used as a diagnostic tool.... BUT nevertheless anyone who dies withen 28 days of a positive test is considered a covid death regardless of dying from a known cause like stroke, heart attack, etc.... also anyone vaccinated that tests positive for covid before two weeks of vaccination, is considered UN-vaccinated.... i know the bulk of our hospitals are full of ppl who are there for other reasons but had a positive covid test and are listed primarily as covid.... and the bulk of our ICU are flooded with ppl suffering from things un-related to covid but are still counted as primarily covid cases.... and sadder still the reason some of these ppl are in the ICU now is because the surgery that would have saved their lives a year ago was counted as elective surgery and cancelled due to 'covid'.... you ppl suck and i can't wait for you to get whats coming to you.... :(

Oscar Mayer

Unread post by Oscar Mayer »

Flat Earther gives medical advice. I've been meaning to ask you when a body orbits flat earth is it's orbit elliptical or rectangular?

"Paranoia strikes deep
Into your life it will creep
It starts when you're always afraid
Step out of line, the men come and take you away"
deadskinmask

flat earther goes to hospitals and talks to doctors and nurses.... flat earther also reads white papers in medical journals.... flat earther doesn't sit in front of the tv watching cnn like a drunken stooge.... :(

Oscar Mayer

Unread post by Oscar Mayer »

Flat Earther inhabits conspiritard echo chambers and bullshits about talking with health professionals.

"Paranoia strikes deep
Into your life it will creep
It starts when you're always afraid
Step out of line, the men come and take you away"