Relationships

InkedAngel

Re: Relationships

Unread post by InkedAngel »

Hello odi.

Don't you weep pretty baby...you and me and the devil make three. Don't need no other lovin baby....
Big Time Stud

Unread post by Big Time Stud »

soon wrote:one pack is okay but i'm at my best in a two pack.
We all desire to be two pack one man packs, but some people, like you and I, are destined to remain one pack one packs...

And here is why! We simply just don't fit in. In all honesty? We cannot really change that! It is unfair. It is especially unfair when almost every mass-murder that existed was a two man pack. That's because those mass murderers know how to attract other members into their pack...

So, it could be argued that even mass murders are not one man packs, because they aren't.

Only a very small percentage of the population are destined to be true one man packs, and you my friend, are one of them (as am I).

InkedAngel

I disagree with that. I think everyone has someone similar or opposite that they attract to.

Don't you weep pretty baby...you and me and the devil make three. Don't need no other lovin baby....
Odinson

Unread post by Odinson »

InkedAngel wrote:Hello odi.
What is happening with your body hair business?

InkedAngel

:blink: huh?

Big Time Stud

InkedAngel wrote:I disagree with that. I think everyone has someone similar or opposite that they attract to.
That may be true. I can also argue that somewhere in the Universe, there may be another planet that currently supports life. It could be a possibility, sure.

Odinson

Unread post by Odinson »

InkedAngel wrote::blink: huh?
I´m crazy...

Consider yourself hot to all males.

Move along.

Odinson

Unread post by Odinson »

Females are like animals...

You need a firm unyielding hand to make them know whos the boss.

Big Time Stud

Odinson wrote:Females are like animals...

You need a firm unyielding hand to make them know whos the boss.
It certainly seems that way with some of them!

Odinson

Unread post by Odinson »

They start rebelling after a time.

Like figuring out the code on a door instead of just ramming the door.

Odinson

Unread post by Odinson »

Trying to hack your way through things or just taking a battering ram?

The latter doesnt take much time.

InkedAngel

Smell the Glove wrote:
InkedAngel wrote:I disagree with that. I think everyone has someone similar or opposite that they attract to.
That may be true. I can also argue that somewhere in the Universe, there may be another planet that currently supports life. It could be a possibility, sure.
I don't think either is a question considering the size of the universe and the populace. Just think of how great your possibility of finding that someone is now with your access to the internet. You just need to think outside the box.

InkedAngel

Odinson wrote:
I´m crazy...

Move along.
I'm soneone's cup of tea but not everyone's. I'm not so vain to think that, odi. But, I'm happy with who I am and that first is what matters as a whole.

Odinson

Unread post by Odinson »

InkedAngel wrote:
Odinson wrote:
I´m crazy...

Move along.
I'm soneone's cup of tea but not everyone's. I'm not so vain to think that, odi. But, I'm happy with who I am and that first is what matters as a whole.
You are hot though. :eyebrow:

Big Time Stud

InkedAngel wrote:I don't think either is a question considering the size of the universe and the populace. Just think of how great your possibility of finding that someone is now with your access to the internet. You just need to think outside the box.
We can build each other up with a pep-talk, as to what may exist.

The fact is, there's some things that may exist, but the probability of finding it is not very great...

You must understand, that there are people in this world that simply are meant to roll alone and one pack it. It's not because they want to... It is because they don't conform to what society and genetics has ingrained into us. Outcasts. Not like James Dean movie outcasts though, but true outcasts.

What people search for, is quite often very flawed. Genetics and customs makes up for this, seemingly. For some people, we are not meant to live in this world.

We see it. Charles Manson and Ted Bundy got more pussy in a day, than other get in their lifetime. Now, it is what it is. Some people just don't have the ability to connect with others.

InkedAngel

I disagree....I think that's all a perception and perception, like reality, changes.

Big Time Stud

It is all perception, as most everything is built upon an 'illusion'... A 'feeling.'

asal

Unread post by asal »

Who you are is an illusion. Most of your dna is viruses. Your identity is an illusion. Where is your five year old self?

Get in on it.
Lioness

Unread post by Lioness »

While some of you have spoke to me on the phone and met me in person, I can say that I have surpassed the days of trying to impress the people I like. It has taken time to be comfortable with myself but I'm a damn wonderful person and people fucking love me because I am not afraid to be me with all the ugly crap that tags along.

Now, in the past, I have tried to maintain a low to no flatulent zone with the man. Drinking soda and beer will guarantee I belch like a man. He was tickling me and wouldn't stop... it ended up being the loudest, longest fart I've ever lost control of. The worse part was his sister walked in about that time, turned around and walked out. :blush: