Mother Nature has a sense of humour

kiebers

Re: Mother Nature has a sense of humour

Unread post by kiebers »

He can't. So SCHMOHWELL where exactly did I make the statement that I was censored?

Why did the chicken cross the road? Why??? To get to the idiots house....
Knock Knock.....Who's there?.....the chicken
J0E

Unread post by J0E »

mimi wrote:It's not an insinuation, ya goof. It's exactly what you did.
...but you did make an insinuation, mimi/meemster...that I moved the thread because of an ulterior motive.

And you haven't proved that.

I've just given you the reason why the thread was moved.

Accept it, and move on, m'arm.

mimi

Unread post by mimi »

WHAT DOES FREE-FOR-ALL MEAN.

J0E

Unread post by J0E »

kiebers wrote:He can't. So SCHMOHWELL where exactly did I make the statement that I was censored?
...well, you definitely indicated that you thought this thread was censored:
kiebers wrote:Hahahahahahahahahahaha...You removed them from your forum....hahahahahahaha That is censoring. Too funny. Ole mister never censor...hahahahahahahahahahaha May want to change that tag line on Dilberts Corner. Clearly it is not an "anything goes" section.

J0E

Unread post by J0E »

mimi wrote:WHAT DOES FREE-FOR-ALL MEAN.
Hey meemster, far as I'm concerned, you demand an explanation, then claim that you're not asking me to define a set of rules for my sub-forum,its parameters and sub-forum limitations when in fact you are.

In contrast, you haven't put the main forum mods under such scrutiny. Why not bug them about every inconsistency as you see in theirs?

So I'll tell you what.

I'll give you a definition, will clarify myself, list a full set of rules, limitations of the Resource, if all the other mods of the main forum and all the other sub-forums list their rules as well. Zen Bee, the Island and the Employment sub-forums, etc.

If you want full accountability from me, I'll be happy to oblige, but everyone else has to be accountable as well. Fair is fair. Wouldn't you say so?

mimi

Unread post by mimi »

What does Free-for-all mean, Joe.

mimi

Unread post by mimi »

I don't care about your forum rules. I want to know what your definition of free-for-all is. Is that too complicated for you?

J0E

Unread post by J0E »

mimi wrote:What does Free-for-all mean, Joe.
Well, this is the difficulty I've had with you:

Any example or precedent from this forum I've cited, you've chosen to ignore or disregard.

any inconsistency which I've pointed out, you don't ever bother responding to.

So if i respond, I'd aqppreciate a responde as well.

mimi

Unread post by mimi »

Here...I'll help you. Free-for-all.....

*a chaotic situation lacking rules or structure

*open to everyone and usually without rules.

*a situation without limits or controls in which people can have or do what they want

*A disorganized or unrestricted situation or event in which everyone may take part

See? Now wasn't that easy ? No rules divulged at all.
So....how did Humorous Mother Nature not fit there?

kiebers

Unread post by kiebers »

J0E wrote:And now you are stating that you are censored.
You quoted my comments and then said ^ that. Are you just not reading? Are you comprehending? Or are you just making it up as you go? A simple yes or no will suffice since this is about one post only.

J0E

Unread post by J0E »

mimi wrote:Here...I'll help you. Free-for-all.....

*a situation without limits or controls in which people can have or do what they want

*A disorganized or unrestricted situation or event in which everyone may take part
Those are your words you've ripped off from some online dictionary which you've not sourced, not mine.

And your definitions do not define the rules or intent of that thread within the Resource.

You've chosen selectively to ignore any limitations which I stated in previous threads.

In addition, you're not in a position of authority to demand this request.

You're not a mod. And thus far, none of them has requested that I am required to do define anything.

Rather than cherry-pick at a random term, I'd be happy to list a set of rules for my sub-forum along with a set of definitions to the moderators of the forum if they requested it.

kiebers

Unread post by kiebers »

kiebers wrote:
You quoted my comments and then said ^ that. Are you just not reading? NO Are you comprehending? NO Or are you just making it up as you go? YES A simple yes or no will suffice since this is about one post only.
Fine then I will go with the above. I suppose I could also say you are lying making that statement.

Nice edit.

J0E

Unread post by J0E »

kiebers wrote:
kiebers wrote:
You quoted my comments and then said ^ that. Are you just not reading? NO Are you comprehending? NO Or are you just making it up as you go? YES A simple yes or no will suffice since this is about one post only.
Fine then I will go with the above. I suppose I could also say you are lying making that statement.
Well the trouble I have with making shotgun statements to rhetorical questions is that they can be easily quoted out of context. You've also have shown a tendency to make contradictory statements.

kiebers

Unread post by kiebers »

And in the posts you quoted you said I stated I was censored. I have never stated that. You are lying. That makes you a liar.

kiebers

Unread post by kiebers »

J0E wrote:
kiebers wrote:
kiebers wrote: You quoted my comments and then said ^ that. Are you just not reading? NO Are you comprehending? NO Or are you just making it up as you go? YES A simple yes or no will suffice since this is about one post only.
Well the trouble I have with making shotgun statements to rhetorical questions is that they can be easily quoted out of context. You've also have shown a tendency to make contradictory statements.
Shotgun statements???????? You have no trouble with them at all. You have thousands of words in this thread deflecting all over the place. I call that some hellacious shotgunning.

Oh and out of context???? How the hell can or did I take "And now you are stating that you are censored." out of context. I want some of your drugs, its some good shit.

mimi

Unread post by mimi »

J0E wrote:
mimi wrote:Here...I'll help you. Free-for-all.....

Those are your words you've ripped off from some online dictionary which you've not sourced, not mine.

And your definitions do not define the rules or intent of that thread within the Resource.

You've chosen selectively to ignore any limitations which I stated in previous threads.

In addition, you're not in a position of authority to demand this request.

You're not a mod. And thus far, none of them has requested that I am required to do define anything.

Rather than cherry-pick at a random term, I'd be happy to list a set of rules for my sub-forum along with a set of definitions to the moderators of the forum if they requested it.
:D I've never heard of looking up the definition of words in a dictionary as 'ripping off'. :D

K...so here's my source. The Dictionary. :rolleyes:
And how would I know if it defines your rules or intent...you won't tell anybody what they are. :D

Joe...I haven't asked you a single thing that requires any position of authority, nor have I asked as a mod.
And of course you're not required to answer anything you don't want to answer.
By the way....free-for-all is not a 'random term'.....it's the title you have given to a thread in your forum, which you refuse to define.

A little bit odd, that you can't answer the most simple question.

kiebers

Unread post by kiebers »

Not sure I have contradicted myself very damned often. Especially in this thread. I think the primary thing I have been saying in this thread is, you have a full blown forum with subforums. You had a thread moved that was properly placed within your forum. The movement of that thread out of your forum constituted censoring. And the only reason I am calling you on this is due to all your soapboxes criticizing the mods and admins in the way they run their forum and how you would never do anything like that. That's it pretty much in a nutshell.

And if you would like to know your stats in this thread....

Words 6080
Characters (with spaces)34952
Characters (without spaces) 28696
Sentences 420
Paragraphs 169
Difficult Words 1710 (28%)0 (0%)
Short Words (<5 characters) 3513 (58%)0 (0%)
Avg. Word Length (char)4.7
Avg. Sentence Length (word) 14.5
Dale-Chall Readability Score 8.8
Readability level 11-12th< 4th
:D :D

Phil O Bat

Unread post by Phil O Bat »

Chameleon playing a leaf guitar.

"Fun Fact: Penguins can actually fly

if you throw them hard enough.

Just like children." (Caelan Rondeau) :eviled:
Lioness

Unread post by Lioness »