Reintroducing myself...Pointbreak.

Moderator: J0E

Breakfall

Reintroducing myself...Pointbreak.

Unread post by Breakfall »

G'day all...I'm Pointbreak, formally known as Gallium to most of the Bastard Factory degenerates. I was a very brief member here last year, but felt that a few raw nerves on their part and my arrival would bastardise this fine Canadian forum of yours and I subsequently left for a spell so that the bum dust may settle.

That taint of history aside, I'm here to reintroduce myself as Pointbreak and hope that we may have many laughs together moving forward down the ol' beaten track...situation forum life.

Born and raised in Southern Africa, I naturally have a military background, but left shortly before the dismantling of apartheid and full military service. I have lived in Australia for over 23 years and consider myself to be an Australian with a very dodgy accent.

I enjoy water, earth, sky and a bit of fire when I'm high!

Catcha

SCOUSE wrote:You are aware that the Saville account was just a troll alt? I chose that name for shock and trollin' effect, not as a reflection on myself.
If I actually was a p,edo. why the fuck would I draw attention to it by using a known p,do's name???
:(
Seamajor

Re: Reintroducing myself...Pointbreak.

Unread post by Seamajor »

:thumbup: hello old friend. Keeping ahead of the lip? Good to see you here. :thumbup:

Semen
Breakfall

Seamajor wrote::thumbup: hello old friend. Keeping ahead of the lip? Good to see you here. :thumbup:
How goes it Sea? Autumn thus far has been very average, but looking forward to a great winter. Not many people in the water on account of yet another shark attack just a couple days ago.

Moar waves for me!
:thumbup:

SCOUSE wrote:You are aware that the Saville account was just a troll alt? I chose that name for shock and trollin' effect, not as a reflection on myself.
If I actually was a p,edo. why the fuck would I draw attention to it by using a known p,do's name???
IRISH KAM

Unread post by IRISH KAM »

BREAKFOOL .

What Discipline are u Training in ?
( My Banter one )

Many ALTs on here ........ :thumbdown:

THERES A 3RD EUROPEAN WAR COMING SOONER THAN YOU THINK

LIBERALISM IS MORE DANGEROUS THAN TERRORISM
Hoak

Unread post by Hoak »

That's what we all need is another drunk to piss on the good times :rolleyes:

Breakfall

IRISH KAM wrote:BREAKFOOL .

( My Banter one )

7 different styles at the moment with emphasis on Jeet Kune Do. But to tell you the truth, the arvo's have been bloody hot and muggy of late, so i have been taking a bit of a breather 'til it cools down.

Oh yeah...and skulling a couple of these!

Breakfall

Hoak wrote:That's what we all need is another drunk to piss on the good times :rolleyes:
Wrap your piss-flaps around your head and think happy thoughts! :thumbup:

IRISH KAM

Pointbreak wrote:

( My Banter one )

7 different styles at the moment with emphasis on Jeet Kune Do.
Im Calling SHENANIGANS !

Ya would of known the answer if u were GALLI . :thumbdown:

Hoak

Unread post by Hoak »

Pointbreak wrote:
Hoak wrote:That's what we all need is another drunk to piss on the good times :rolleyes:
with you any and all happy thoughts i may have disintegrate within seconds

you are the black hole or something worse in human form

Seamajor

Pointbreak wrote:
Seamajor wrote::thumbup: hello old friend. Keeping ahead of the lip? Good to see you here. :thumbup:
How goes it Sea? Autumn thus far has been very average, but looking forward to a great winter. Not many people in the water on account of yet another shark attack just a couple days ago.

Moar waves for me!
The tourist season is winding down. The south swell season is starting up. Sunday and Yesterday were pretty good. God Bless the he offshores. Good you're here Mate.

Semen
Breakfall

IRISH KAM wrote:
Pointbreak wrote:

( My Banter one )

Im Calling SHENANIGANS !

Chicken Wing ya Goose! :biggrin:

IRISH KAM

Pointbreak wrote:
IRISH KAM wrote:
Pointbreak wrote:
Im Calling SHENANIGANS !

Chicken Wing ya Goose! :biggrin:
Fair Play . :biggrin:

Breakfall

Hoak wrote:
Pointbreak wrote:
with you any and all happy thoughts i may have disintegrate within seconds

you are the black hole or something worse in human form

Hoak

Unread post by Hoak »

You are worse than Pinhead and you know it :eyebrow:

Breakfall

Seamajor wrote:
Pointbreak wrote:

Moar waves for me!
The tourist season is winding down. The south swell season is starting up. Sunday and Yesterday were pretty good. God Bless the he offshores. Good you're here Mate.
Thanks mate.Did you see much of the Bell's Beach event last week? That was some good Victorian waves. Courtney won her first Bell too. The female standard in performance has really sky-rocketed these past few years.

Breakfall

Hoak wrote:You are worse than Pinhead and you know it :eyebrow:
You give me way too much credit!

Seamajor

Pointbreak wrote:
Seamajor wrote:
Pointbreak wrote:

Moar waves for me!
Thanks mate.Did you see much of the Bell's Beach event last week? That was some good Victorian waves. Courtney won her first Bell too. The female standard in performance has really sky-rocketed these past few years.
I did. Awesome

Semen
Breakfall

Catcha later...it's nearly midnight and the beast wants out!

evs

Unread post by evs »

welcome back breakfall:) you tend to pick interesting names.

~ plaid ~
Breakfall

evs wrote:welcome back breakfall:) you tend to pick interesting names.
Aww thanks evs. Hahahahahaa...they all have some meaning to a degree...like Karate. :thumbup:

Trump is a rapist

Unread post by Trump is a rapist »

Welcomegback beakfail.

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$
Breakfall

.. wrote:
Welcomegback beakfail.
Thank's smurf...now a question of etiquette...when passing, do I give you the arse or the crotch?

IRISH KAM

DYSON HOOVER is Drunk as usual .

Keep Power Sniffin G !

Breakfall

IRISH KAM wrote:DYSON HOOVER is Drunk as usual .

Keep Power Sniffin G !
Ya paedophile! Do you sniff the smegma from both your sons jockstraps to get ya fix ya!? Tommy...you sent me that email about that beach trip in Cornwall. Did you really lick the crud outta your son's spedo? Ya filthy paedophile!

Breakfall

Hahahahahahahaaa...... :w00t!: :thumbup: