evs

this soprano..

Unread post by evs »

.. will break your heart. @1.44

~ plaid ~
evs

Re: this soprano..

Unread post by evs »

(Phoebus had not yet brought The day to the world, When a maiden so angry Came out of her house. On her pale face Her pain could be read, And every so often A heavy sigh came from her heart. Stepping on flowers, She wandered from here to there, Bewailing her lost love With these words.)

Love (She said)
Love (gazing at the sky, Standing still)
Love Where is the troth that the traitor vowed? (Unhappy one)
Make him return to my Love, as he once was, Or else kill me, so I Can no longer torment myself. (The poor girl, ah no more, no, can she suffer so much ice.)
I no longer want him to breathe, unless far from me so that he can no longer say the things that torture me (Ah, the poor girl, ah no more, no, no)
Because I destroy myself for him, so full of pride as he is; but if I flee from him, again he entraits me. (The poor girl, ah no more, no, can She suffer so much ice)
A more serene eybrow has she than mine, but love has not planted in his breast so fair a faith. (The poor girl, ah no more, no, can she suffer so much ice)
Not ever such sweet kisses will he have from that mouth, not softer, a quiet, quiet, he knows it only too well.

:blued:

~ plaid ~
evs

Unread post by evs »

[video][/video]

~ plaid ~
evs

Unread post by evs »

genuinely torn apart while creating beautiful music:

posing to sing while being very pretty:

~ plaid ~
evs

Unread post by evs »

i have this so stuck in my head.. like a knot in your hair that you don't want to comb out; it bothers me it's there but it also comforts me it's there.

[video][/video]

~ plaid ~