Dream Cohabitation

Unread post by asal »

Why do people appear in our dreams?

Get in on it.
deadskinmask

Re: Dream Cohabitation

Unread post by deadskinmask »

i would imagine because they are sleep walking.... :mad:

I CAN'T MAKE YOU SEE THE LIGHT.... BUT I CAN MAKE YOU FEEL THE HEAT ON YOUR FACE....
asal

Unread post by asal »

:D I should have added that.

Get in on it.
Scooter

Unread post by Scooter »

I made multiple choices.

They are on your mind This one is usually obvious.

You are working something out from your thoughts This one is somewhat obvious but I have to question how and why.

Random Sometimes it doesn't make any sense, whatsoever.

I had a dream the other night that was pretty spectacular. I don't normally have dreams that are sexual in nature but this one was. So I was wondering why I had this dream because it was so out of the ordinary. My first wishful thoughts were the options They want to be there and They are thinking of you. I don't think about her like that or think of her at all. Why else would she be in my dream? People can't randomly connect through dreams, though. That's just some supernatural bullshit.

roll me up and smoke me when I die
asal

Unread post by asal »

Scooter wrote: 24 May 2017, 12:42 I made multiple choices.

They are on your mind This one is usually obvious.

You are working something out from your thoughts This one is somewhat obvious but I have to question how and why.

Random Sometimes it doesn't make any sense, whatsoever.

I had a dream the other night that was pretty spectacular. I don't normally have dreams that are sexual in nature but this one was. So I was wondering why I had this dream because it was so out of the ordinary. My first wishful thoughts were the options They want to be there and They are thinking of you. I don't think about her like that or think of her at all. Why else would she be in my dream? People can't randomly connect through dreams, though. That's just some supernatural bullshit.
I think we work things out in our dreams. That person might just represent something.

Get in on it.
Scooter

Unread post by Scooter »

Maybe I was craving love and affection. Something I would never admit to myself. However, SHE has been especially warm and friendly towards me since that dream. It makes me wonder.

Cronus

Unread post by Cronus »

Scooter wrote: 25 May 2017, 14:39 Maybe I was craving love and affection. Something I would never admit to myself. However, SHE has been especially warm and friendly towards me since that dream. It makes me wonder.
Ask her if she has had any interesting dreams lately.....

deadskinmask wrote:the best circus always has the biggest freakshow.... thats just the human condition....
asal

Unread post by asal »

Scooter wrote: 25 May 2017, 14:39 Maybe I was craving love and affection. Something I would never admit to myself. However, SHE has been especially warm and friendly towards me since that dream. It makes me wonder.
:thumbup: That'd be awesome Scooter. You crazy Marylanders.

Get in on it.
Scooter

Unread post by Scooter »

Dick Gozinya wrote: 25 May 2017, 17:20Ask her if she has had any interesting dreams lately.....
That probably wouldn't go over well. LOL Besides, I don't have time to talk. I wouldn't mind those thighs wrapped around my head but she's batshit crazy.
asal wrote: 26 May 2017, 13:01 :thumbup: That'd be awesome Scooter. You crazy Marylanders.
I'm from Pennsyltucky, so it might be offensive to lump me in with your Maryland friends. :eyebrow:

Scooter

Unread post by Scooter »

Trying to think of a recent dream but I can't remember. I slept, I woke up and anything in between has been forgotten. That's a good night's sleep.