The saddest life I can think of.

Register accountRead the forum rules
9 incher/160 IQ

The saddest life I can think of.

Unread post by 9 incher/160 IQ »

Hands down goes to blurt's brother who posts as looky loo, niganonymous, Edouard, Bedward, GP, GrandpaP, etc...

Recently retired from a lame job spotting forest fires from a barren mountaintop. His life revolves around trying to get me back for showing what a goof he is. Ten years he has be trying but failed miserably.

If you have seen the photos he posted he literally is a runt of a geezer. Gray beard in a lame attempt to hide his deformed lip.
He posted a pic of his apartment. Full of boring old kids toys he plays with. The only gf he had dumped him when his money ran out. She was a squaw.

Now his retirement revolves around me. Makes Seamajor look like a svelt gentleman by far.

Fuc# 0ff.
Markus

Re: The saddest life I can think of.

Unread post by Markus »

.. wrote: 22 Jul 2017, 08:27 You've allowed blurt's whiney brother to destroy your forum. Using multiple handles that make up the majority of the active accounts and being a constant rat by reporting every petty infraction and non-infraction that gets him all jealous. Don't care if I get banned from this ugly hole.
AWWWWW.... it's OK little guy. You'll feel better once you've taken your meds.

NO FLESH SHALL BE SPARED
Odinson

Re: The saddest life I can think of.

Unread post by Odinson »

A park ranger.. :cool:

That is on my dream job list.