The Tipping Point

Munday

The Tipping Point

Unread post by Munday »

I find that sometime quite recently i reached a certain tipping point in my life....... to whit, i am no longer willing to be nice, make nice or act nice to the loons who we used to, with a chuckle, refer to as "the left"...these fucking mentally ill misfits are certifiably dangerous to us all and no longer deserve deferential treatment from us normal folks....these brain dead cocksuckers will not rest until they have destroyed western civilization and taken us all down with them.....so no more....going along to get along with these twats....come at me bro....and i will hurt you....cheers

This poster strongly disavows any knowledge about any subject and furthermore takes no responsibility for any comments posted under the name of Munday.
mimi

Re: The Tipping Point

Unread post by mimi »

No longer willing to be nice ?

What changes should we be looking for. :D

Munday

Unread post by Munday »

mimi wrote: 07 Jul 2018, 17:08 No longer willing to be nice ?

What changes should we be looking for. :D
Check it at the door sister

This poster strongly disavows any knowledge about any subject and furthermore takes no responsibility for any comments posted under the name of Munday.
mimi

Unread post by mimi »

:tongue:

Blurt

Unread post by Blurt »

Munday wrote: 07 Jul 2018, 14:18 I find that sometime quite recently i reached a certain tipping point in my life....... to whit, i am no longer willing to be nice, make nice or act nice to the loons who we used to, with a chuckle, refer to as "the left"...these fucking mentally ill misfits are certifiably dangerous to us all and no longer deserve deferential treatment from us normal folks....these brain dead cocksuckers will not rest until they have destroyed western civilization and taken us all down with them.....so no more....going along to get along with these twats....come at me bro....and i will hurt you....cheers
I just wish that one of these days Mr. Munday would express his true feelings. He keeps couching his discourse in Fox News talking points so that we can never know what he really thinks about his more enlightened fellow citizens.

;)

Munday

Unread post by Munday »

Blurt wrote: 28 Jul 2018, 05:09
Munday wrote: 07 Jul 2018, 14:18 I find that sometime quite recently i reached a certain tipping point in my life....... to whit, i am no longer willing to be nice, make nice or act nice to the loons who we used to, with a chuckle, refer to as "the left"...these fucking mentally ill misfits are certifiably dangerous to us all and no longer deserve deferential treatment from us normal folks....these brain dead cocksuckers will not rest until they have destroyed western civilization and taken us all down with them.....so no more....going along to get along with these twats....come at me bro....and i will hurt you....cheers
I just wish that one of these days Mr. Munday would express his true feelings. He keeps couching his discourse in Fox News talking points so that we can never know what he really thinks about his more enlightened fellow citizens.

;)
How's things out in your world sister

Lochdubh

Unread post by Lochdubh »

If Mr. Munday supplies his postal address, :( I'll send him a MAGA cap/casquette and a long list of places where he'd be advised to think twice before wearing it.

Seamajor

Unread post by Seamajor »

Is this like no more Mr. Nice Guy? Come on, not you.

Semen