Alex Jones is banned from youtube!

asal

Alex Jones is banned from youtube!

Unread post by asal »

:w00t!:

https://www.washingtonpost.com/technolo ... f11096c2f0
Jones’s shows long have sparked complaints because of many elaborate and unsupported claims, including that mass shootings such as the 2012 massacre at Sandy Hook Elementary School may have been staged and that the government orchestrated the Sept. 11 terrorist attacks. In July, YouTube banned one of his videos from June entitled “How to Prevent Liberalism,” which depicts a man shoving a child to the ground.

But in acting against Jones in recent days, the technology companies cited unspecified violations of their rules against hateful language. Facebook said in a statement Monday that it was removing four of Jones’s pages "for glorifying violence, which violates our graphic violence policy, and using dehumanizing language to describe people who are transgender, Muslims and immigrants, which violates our hate speech policies.”

Get in on it.
Blurt

Re: Alex Jones is banned from youtube!

Unread post by Blurt »

Alex Jones.

Another idiot out for his 15 minutes.

I started disconnecting with Weebles when he became obsessed with this man. So sad. :(

evs

Unread post by evs »

yet nobody deleted maxine waters from anywhere. such are the days of our lives.

[PIC DELETED]

~ plaid ~
deadskinmask

Unread post by deadskinmask »

evs wrote: 11 Aug 2018, 13:09 yet nobody deleted maxine waters from anywhere. such are the days of our lives.

[PIC DELETED]

FTFY.... feel better? lmmfao.... :D

I CAN'T MAKE YOU SEE THE LIGHT.... BUT I CAN MAKE YOU FEEL THE HEAT ON YOUR FACE....
evs

Unread post by evs »

:D

~ plaid ~