Evidence Suggests The Moon Isn’t What We Think – Someone Might Have Put It There

Berry Sweet

Evidence Suggests The Moon Isn’t What We Think – Someone Might Have Put It There

Unread post by Berry Sweet »

Thought you might enjoy this one.

https://www.collective-evolution.com/20 ... -it-there/

Interesting read.

:purdy:
mimi

Re: Evidence Suggests The Moon Isn’t What We Think – Someone Might Have Put It There

Unread post by mimi »

I wondered where I left that thing. :(

deadskinmask

Re: Evidence Suggests The Moon Isn’t What We Think – Someone Might Have Put It There

Unread post by deadskinmask »

Berry Sweet wrote: 14 Aug 2018, 01:37 Did you read it?
this was a pretty cute video. you can see a star twinkling behind the moon.... :)

:D :D :D

I CAN'T MAKE YOU SEE THE LIGHT.... BUT I CAN MAKE YOU FEEL THE HEAT ON YOUR FACE....
mimi

Unread post by mimi »

Yes I did....why ?

Scooter

Unread post by Scooter »

mimi wrote: 14 Aug 2018, 12:04
Yes I did....why ?
I read it and it almost made my head hurt from red flags popping up. False facts and innuendos turning someting real into something it isn't.

roll me up and smoke me when I die
mimi

Unread post by mimi »

Ya...a lot of...."it must mean"..."how could you not come to the conclusion"...."so 'n so said so, but he's dead...here's a link to his obituary".

It's good to know that people toss this stuff around though...thinking about the possibilities....but learning the definition of 'evidence', would be a good place to start. To say "evidence suggests", has little meaning if there is no evidence.

I'd rather see them put something like this out there under the heading....Pondering Space...or Who made the Moon..... =))))

Berry Sweet

Unread post by Berry Sweet »

I personally feel something is not right.

:purdy: