Never been here....BUT...

mimi

Never been here....BUT...

Unread post by mimi »

I wish the BEST summer ever for asal.

And if I knew how to make that a survey, I would. But I'm certain that it would be unanimous, that we all wish you the best summer.

(ps...I don't know what it is...but I have never been good at visiting the subs. :( )

Anyways....cheers, dear asal. :drunk: :D

asal

Re: Never been here....BUT...

Unread post by asal »

mimi wrote: 01 Jul 2018, 20:12 I wish the BEST summer ever for asal.

And if I knew how to make that a survey, I would. But I'm certain that it would be unanimous, that we all wish you the best summer.

(ps...I don't know what it is...but I have never been good at visiting the subs. :( )

Awwww! Thanks miMi! I hope you and your children and mr miMi, and your pets (including your pet fish) have a great summer!

:canada: :thumbup: :w00t!:

Get in on it.
mimi

Unread post by mimi »

We will all have a great summer...except the fish. I have no fish. =(

I AM however, a foster fish-mom for my jet-setter friend. She has koi....and they know me better than her. I feed them when she is away...which is a LOT. =))

Did you know, that they respond to, and KNOW a voice ...AND have facial recognition ? I can feed them out of my hand now. =)

Seamajor

Unread post by Seamajor »

Although summer is in progress, I wish Asal the same. Same for fall winter and spring :thumbup:

Semen
asal

Unread post by asal »

Seamajor wrote: 28 Aug 2018, 06:11

Although summer is in progress, I wish Asal the same. Same for fall winter and spring :thumbup:
Thank you Tico :)

Get in on it.
deadskinmask

Unread post by deadskinmask »

hey. theres no survey here.... clickbait.... :mad:

I CAN'T MAKE YOU SEE THE LIGHT.... BUT I CAN MAKE YOU FEEL THE HEAT ON YOUR FACE....
asal

Unread post by asal »

I know :tongue:

I've been thinking of surveys. I'll get a new one up.

Get in on it.
deadskinmask

Unread post by deadskinmask »

i've been trying to think of some also.... but ppl are so fuckin disappointing, i'm not even sure i wanna ask em anything.... :(

I CAN'T MAKE YOU SEE THE LIGHT.... BUT I CAN MAKE YOU FEEL THE HEAT ON YOUR FACE....
asal

Unread post by asal »

deadskinmask wrote: 28 Aug 2018, 12:20 i've been trying to think of some also.... but ppl are so fuckin disappointing, i'm not even sure i wanna ask em anything.... :(
:D Well, you don't need to feel you're asking people. We aren't all necessarily people. That's one way of looking at it.

Another is a friend actually went to India and visited a guru. I don't remember his name, but he is famous. He told her not to have expectations and you won't be disappointed.

Get in on it.