Oh ya...now I remember why you're annoying. :biggrin:

SCOUSE

Re: Is Blurt a Hit n’ Run Pot-Stirrer?

Unread post by SCOUSE »

Shut it phag hag. :D

Blurt

Unread post by Blurt »

Soon, seriously. Stop walking on eggshells. I'm not as fragile as you think.

Let's make an omelet together. Master El will fry some bacon. And we'll let the good Cap'n take care of the toast.

Mel will provide the salt and pepper and CC the coffee.

Joe can be the wallpaper.

mimi

Unread post by mimi »

:weee:

mimi

Unread post by mimi »

A- a- a-hem.

I couldn't help but notice that I wasn't invited. :beee:

Blurt

Unread post by Blurt »

mimi wrote: 11 Nov 2018, 12:43 Intelligence is a turn-on....what can I say. =)))
:blush:

Ditto. :wub:

(Uh oh, Odie will think I have no shame! :D )

mimi

Unread post by mimi »

Don't be silly. Odie will not think.

Blurt

Unread post by Blurt »

mimi wrote: 11 Nov 2018, 18:07 A- a- a-hem.

I couldn't help but notice that I wasn't invited. :beee:
Hey, everybody's invited! Both for breakfast and for the slumber party on the eve of.

Can't wait to see Scouse in his teddy bear onesies.

cc

Unread post by cc »

I hope you won't be upset, but he wears his uniform to bed .. although there are rumors he dresses as Eva on special occasions. That could be fun

Blurt

Unread post by Blurt »

He dresses as Eva?

What a deviant! :tongue:

All kidding aside, CC, one cannot fault Scouse for his charming earnestness. Evvies has got that right. But earnestness is also the hallmark trait of religious zealots and other "programmed" minds that operate under a "cause." Here, Master El and that troll, Karl, come to mind. Scouse fits right in with this group of individuals who appear to have some difficulty thinking for themselves.

While I've often been accused of "pushing the LGBTQ agenda" (usually by folks like Joe, another one who can not only not think for himself, but who can not even think at all, if his propensity to use the copy-and-paste function is any indicator), I've never done so. I have enough brains to recognize the idiocy of much of the monolithic thinking that passes for "progressive ideals" these days. I dislike this whole left/right social and political dichotomy that so many shallow thinkers seem to rely on when they're unable to back up their claims in a rational manner. (You have that independent quality, too, by the way, despite your sometimes strident denouncement of all things Islam--and notice I said "strident", not "wrongful.")

In my view, people like Scouse, whose prejudicial views force them to paint a whole group of people with the same brush, are not only intellectually defective but they're also dangerous to the health and well-being of those around them. And I care not one iota if those people are "on the right" or "on the left." Two of my "philosophical heroes," Aristotle and the Buddha, advocated for what they both called "the Middle Way" (as well as for clear-headedness and clarity in thinking); extremes in thinking and in living can only lead to grief. And, in my experience, it does. For this reason, among others, I tend to shun the extremes (and I highly recommend the practice).

I don't hate Scouse (I don't hate anyone, as far as I'm aware, and despite my occasionally idiotic statements, made for the sake of a harmless and good-natured flame or roast), but I do hate his extremism... every bit as much as I hate Karl's, for example. I'm always more than willing to sit at a table over a good cup of coffee and talk ideas and worldviews, but I walk away when childish slurs and personal attacks become the order of the day. And I'm not saying I'm not guilty of ever slinging that kind of shit someone else's way--something I'm not proud of--but, if and when I have, I've also tried to make amends for my bad behaviour by apologizing privately to the targets.

I want to go to my grave with a clear conscience.

This turned out to be a midnight confessional. So be it, I guess.

That's what happens when you work the graveyard shift... even on your days off, you can't sleep at night.

I'll live.

soon

Unread post by soon »

every time i see mark zuckerberg i can't help but say potato face.

what is that? and how do i make the rest of my life about it.
cc

Unread post by cc »

mimi

Unread post by mimi »

I feel the same. :unsure:

Seamajor

Unread post by Seamajor »

cc wrote: 15 Nov 2018, 19:03.

Couldn’t agree more

Semen
soon

Unread post by soon »

i can't help it.

Fashionista

Unread post by Fashionista »

SCOUSE wrote: 11 Nov 2018, 09:05 I’ve heard this accusation made about him a few times in the past, and judging by his behaviour on here recently I’d say it’s definitely true.

Now, will he respond or retreat back to his usual haunts and not post on here for a few months? Ooooh the suspense, we will all have to wait and see. :scared:
People have lives SCOUSE, they post after their responsibilities are attended too first..

But, when Blurt is around he is a very witty poster.

Gaon

Unread post by Gaon »

Fashionista wrote: 16 Nov 2018, 13:16
SCOUSE wrote: 11 Nov 2018, 09:05 I’ve heard this accusation made about him a few times in the past, and judging by his behaviour on here recently I’d say it’s definitely true.

Now, will he respond or retreat back to his usual haunts and not post on here for a few months? Ooooh the suspense, we will all have to wait and see. :scared:
People have lives SCOUSE, they post after their responsibilities are attended too first..

But, when Blurt is around he is a very witty poster.
Hi Diddly Ho Neighborino

The Russian Rock It
mimi

Unread post by mimi »

soon wrote: 16 Nov 2018, 06:26 i can't help it.

:D

I see your point.

cc

Unread post by cc »

She's prolly stuffed full for a while

There'a a limit to how much Liverpool scouce (that thinks it's sauerkraut) one can "eat up" at one time

soon

Unread post by soon »

there's only so many more times i can see potato face before i won't be able to unsee him:(

mimi

Unread post by mimi »

:D :D

Swear off fries for 2 months. Choose rice or pasta for your starch. No chips and dip in front of the Netflix for 3 months. Potatoes......just say no. This should get you comfortably over this phase.

SCOUSE

Unread post by SCOUSE »

cc wrote: 16 Nov 2018, 19:12

She's prolly stuffed full for a while

There'a a limit to how much Liverpool scouce (that thinks it's sauerkraut) one can "eat up" at one time
‘She’ who is this ‘she’ you refer to? Because a man dressed in a wig and high heels is still a ‘he’.

Save me the fake celebrations proclaiming Blurt’s supposed superiority, you would side with literally anyone arguing with me, just like Semen does. :rolleyes:

Hugo Boss wrote: 29 Jan 2021, 17:36 The Blurt cries out in pain as he strikes you!
cc

Unread post by cc »

Look @ yourself. A Liverpool Lollipop trying to be a german and at the same time thinking they are in a position to discredit another is a Saturday morning chuckle to start the day

Face it, "education" "programming" from a fantasy world of Stormfront and Utube is a joke in the real world

Seems you have no fresh material anymore and now spend all your efforts making up shit .. perpetuating old rumors like a silly little girl ... even creating new rumors like a bad little boy ... & dunning those who find you to be nothing more than a very bad joke.

SCOUSE

Unread post by SCOUSE »

You’ve made that same statement about 3 fucking times now, I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again, up your game or go back to the synagogue!!

Hugo Boss wrote: 29 Jan 2021, 17:36 The Blurt cries out in pain as he strikes you!
SCOUSE

Re: Is Blurt a Hit n’ Run Poofter?

Unread post by SCOUSE »

Blurt

Unread post by Blurt »

A person who cannot find allies to rally to his cause will turn everyone into an enemy.

Still, Scouse vs. The Big Bad World is a better show than Joe vs. The Volcano.

Funny thing is, CC, is that Scouse doesn't actually hear me (or anyone else, for that matter); he hears what he wants to believe we're saying.

The problem with a one-track mind is that it can only reach one destination.

Scouse lives in very small and very dark world. I pity him.

SCOUSE

Unread post by SCOUSE »

Actually it’s White Nationalists vs (((Globalists))).....

Naturally you lefties fall into the Globalist camp.

Blurt

Unread post by Blurt »

Naturally.

Consider this: Is Scouse a Hit 'n' Run On 'n' On 'n' On Pot-Stirrer?

SCOUSE

Unread post by SCOUSE »

Is Blurt a Hit n’ Run Poofter has a much better ring to it.

mimi

Unread post by mimi »