Is Blurt a Hit n’ Run Pot-Stirrer?

Register accountRead the forum rules
Blurt

Re: Is Blurt a Hit n’ Run Pot-Stirrer?

Unread post by Blurt »

SCOUSE wrote: 17 Nov 2018, 10:08 Is Blurt a Hit n’ Run Poofter has a much better ring to it.
You've said this twice already in this thread.

I would expect no less from a small mind.

SCOUSE

Unread post by SCOUSE »

A guy who parades around in women’s clothes and is contemplating severing his manhood questioning another person’s intelligence. You couldn’t make it up...

Hugo Boss wrote: 29 Jan 2021, 17:36 The Blurt cries out in pain as he strikes you!
Blurt

Unread post by Blurt »

Oh yes, you could.

And you just did.

cc

Unread post by cc »

SCOUSE wrote: 17 Nov 2018, 09:59 Actually it’s White Nationalists vs (((Globalists))).....
Only in your tiny imaginary Stormfront nether world.

In the real world it's wacky globalists vs. those who see immigration as a carefully thought out 'legal" and highly "selective' process done ONLY for what benefits the country

Fear-driven hate mongering supremacist types are glomed onto by globalists and are effectively 'used as pawns to tar rational people who care about their countries (albeit falsely - with "you are not a globalist, so you are a nazi")... thereby weakening the cause of rational people who have no use for globalists ... and in the end helping globalists achieve their vile agenda

Thanks heaps for being a further road block

SCOUSE

Unread post by SCOUSE »

You aren’t a White Nationalist, you’re not even a regular nationalist. At best you’re a civic Kosher nationalist, obsessed with Islam and pro race-mixing, pro LGBT, pro Israel etc. You’re not much better than a lefty...

Hugo Boss wrote: 29 Jan 2021, 17:36 The Blurt cries out in pain as he strikes you!
Blurt

Unread post by Blurt »

Scouse: "lefty... globalist... lefty... lefty... Juden... cuck... lefty... progtard... lefty... globalist.. Juden..."

cc

Unread post by cc »

... you’re not even a nationalist ... Kosher ... pro race-mixing ... (now added to death threats. jew, etc. etc.)
Aw. Cute!! Always revert to made up and / or making up things to be the very opposite to reality ... the best you lame twits can do when push comes to shove

Your arguments are becoming more and more based on "air", hot air, every day.
Very silly, because you actually have a solid and "real" argument that I'll come to in closing.

Maybe you need to go back to the forum cancer and get some more made up stuff to "help" your wonky agenda

You supremacists are the single biggest impediment to "nationalists" ... then, supremacists of all flavors have been screwing up the world for ages

Now, this is especially funny .. "obsessed with Islam" .... when what is ACTUALLY destroying your own county is that very element taking it over piece by piece and squeezing you out .. and better yet, you KNOW that .. and in fact under it all THAT situation is what is driving you.
In fact without it, you'd barely have a problem to whine about ..... and have little to blame on dem der dirty joos

Seamajor

Unread post by Seamajor »

I’d say Blurt is as tenacious and patient as they come.

Semen
SCOUSE

Unread post by SCOUSE »

cc wrote: 17 Nov 2018, 11:28
... you’re not even a nationalist ... Kosher ... pro race-mixing ... (now added to death threats. jew, etc. etc.)
Aw. Cute!! Always revert to made up and / or making up things to be the very opposite to reality ... the best you lame twits can do when push comes to shove

Your arguments are becoming more and more based on "air", hot air, every day.
Very silly, because you actually have a solid and "real" argument that I'll come to in closing.

Maybe you need to go back to the forum cancer and get some more made up stuff to "help" your wonky agenda

You supremacists are the single biggest impediment to "nationalists" ... then, supremacists of all flavors have been screwing up the world for ages

Now, this is especially funny .. "obsessed with Islam" .... when what is ACTUALLY destroying your own county is that very element taking it over piece by piece and squeezing you out .. and better yet, you KNOW that .. and in fact under it all THAT situation is what is driving you.
In fact without it, you'd barely have a problem to whine about ..... and have little to blame on dem der dirty joos
I’ll try and keep my response to this gin-fuelled rant to a minimum because I have answered the point made numerous times in the past.....

Muslims are not the root of the problem, organised International Jewry is. Why attack a symptom of the cancer rather than go after the head of the beast?

We can’t rid ourselves of the muzzie plague while ZOG calls the shots because (((they))) want whites in a constant state of disarray and for us to be displaced in our own countries. If a White Nationalist government was to overthrow the current (((Globalist))) regime the Muslims could be dealt with and repatriated to the Middle East, but while Jews are in control we remain powerless and any form of dissent is stamped out.

cc

Unread post by cc »

....Muslims are not the root of the problem....
Per se, individuals are not, I'll agree

The supremacist ideology itself, assisted by some weak Westerners, and compounded by a PC driven death wish of a very large part of the population are the root of the problem.

Your country allowed Major, Blair, Brown, Cameron and now May to fill the county with the ideology and also allowed it to do things "its way" .. exactly the way it was initially designed to operate.

I'm not sure the people had a choice, because the people had no way to stop them. In fact, initially many Brits thought it was a great idea

I know your Stormfront and Utubes "prove" otherwise to you ... and that boogeymen in a grande conspiracy did it .... but that's your personal problem

Your ##$%%^'n stupid Brits did it .. it is now irreversible ... you are screwed .. . and ultimately we will be also if we continue as Brits did

Blurt

Unread post by Blurt »

Scouse will be happy to have the European Jews around when the time comes for someone to deal with the European Muslims, someone with balls. Someone who has no time to waste in drowning their sorrows at the local pub or in reading about princesses and queens in tabloids and magazines.

soon

Unread post by soon »

what is that? and how do i make the rest of my life about it.
SCOUSE

Unread post by SCOUSE »

cc wrote: 17 Nov 2018, 15:03
....Muslims are not the root of the problem....
Per se, individuals are not, I'll agree

The supremacist ideology itself, assisted by some weak Westerners, and compounded by a PC driven death wish of a very large part of the population are the root of the problem.

Your country allowed Major, Blair, Brown, Cameron and now May to fill the county with the ideology and also allowed it to do things "its way" .. exactly the way it was initially designed to operate.

I'm not sure the people had a choice, because the people had no way to stop them. In fact, initially many Brits thought it was a great idea

I know your Stormfront and Utubes "prove" otherwise to you ... and that boogeymen in a grande conspiracy did it .... but that's your personal problem

Your ##$%%^'n stupid Brits did it .. it is now irreversible ... you are screwed .. . and ultimately we will be also if we continue as Brits did
The electoral system in England is flawed beyond belief. Only the Conservatives and Labour ever have a chance of gaining power and the differences between those two parties is marginal. Both peddle mass immigration policies and both are firmly in cahoots with the (((Globalists))). The only slight bit of dissent Jews have received recently is from the anti-Zionist element of the Labour Party and my God has the mass media had a field day with it, just because organised Jewry hasn’t been getting all of it’s own way for a change.

UKIP got over 4 million votes in the last general election and didn’t even gain a single member of parliament. Then of course there’s the farce otherwise known as Brexit which the ruling class has been trying to undermine and wreck from day one. Democracy? Don’t make me laugh.

SCOUSE

Unread post by SCOUSE »

Blurt wrote: 17 Nov 2018, 23:51 Scouse will be happy to have the European Jews around when the time comes for someone to deal with the European Muslims, someone with balls. Someone who has no time to waste in drowning their sorrows at the local pub or in reading about princesses and queens in tabloids and magazines.
Right, because Jews are renowned for their, tough, rugged, macho personas and bravery. Most of them are terrified of manual labour, same as you most likely.

Blurt

Unread post by Blurt »

Hmph!

I'll have you know I've broken many a nail in my years on the job market. :sneaky:

Blurt

Unread post by Blurt »

And why are you still here?

Shen Li

Unread post by Shen Li »

Blurt wrote: 18 Nov 2018, 09:11 And why are you still here?
He got lost on his way to Stormfront.

Kennedy and Gabbard in 2024
Blurt

Unread post by Blurt »

I think he got lost way before that. But, yeah.

Good to see you, Shen.

Shen Li

Unread post by Shen Li »

Blurt wrote: 18 Nov 2018, 09:39 I think he got lost way before that. But, yeah.

Good to see you, Shen.
Yep. Good to see you too Blurt.

What are you up to today? I am busy raising funds for international Jewry so they can send more more of us filthy minorities to Liverpool .

Kennedy and Gabbard in 2024
Blurt

Unread post by Blurt »

:D

Just got off work.

End of my week.

Four days off coming my way. I'm thinking of grabbing my manual labour tools and heading out to strengthen the (((Globalist))) superstructure.

:biggrin:

SCOUSE

Unread post by SCOUSE »

Oh how embarrassing, not too long ago Shen Li was calling Blurt a sissy white phag and other such delightful names, now they’re e-sucking each other...

cc

Unread post by cc »

Wow. His whole world has ganged up against him

What to do when his Ad Hom list runs out? What to do? What to do?

Being a conspiracy theorist ain't an easy job .. but it's

Easy Peasy for our hero - Replay old ones over and over

Blurt

Unread post by Blurt »

SCOUSE wrote: 18 Nov 2018, 10:10 Oh how embarrassing, not too long ago Shen Li was calling Blurt a sissy white phag and other such delightful names, now they’re e-sucking each other...
Bitch, please.

Shen has been calling me that forever, and to my face.

It's her way of expressing her love for me.

Now why don't you be a good boy, bag yourself up and take out the trash. You'll please your mother.

SCOUSE

Unread post by SCOUSE »

There’s cucks and then there’s you Blurt....

Speaking of mothers, yours must be proud.

SCOUSE

Unread post by SCOUSE »

cc wrote: 18 Nov 2018, 10:33 Wow. His whole world has ganged up against him

What to do when his Ad Hom list runs out? What to do? What to do?

Being a conspiracy theorist ain't an easy job .. but it's

Easy Peasy for our hero - Replay old ones over and over
You’re the Ad Hom queen on here, a tactic you usually implement when you get your Kosher granny panties in a knot, which happens quite frequently to be honest when I’m around. :D

Blurt

Unread post by Blurt »

Running out of things to say, are you?

CC is right. You need to head back to Stormfront.

Maybe this time you can stay there. If their standards are low enough.

SCOUSE

Unread post by SCOUSE »

Yeah, I think I’m gonna get run off the board by an AIDS-riddled trannie and an elderly alcoholic Jew. :D

cc

Unread post by cc »

Running out of things to say, are you?
He's not done

Next he'll be saying I'm a joo

Seamajor

Unread post by Seamajor »

Shen Li wrote: 18 Nov 2018, 09:42
Blurt wrote: 18 Nov 2018, 09:39 I think he got lost way before that. But, yeah.

Good to see you, Shen.
Yep. Good to see you too Blurt.

What are you up to today? I am busy raising funds for international Jewry so they can send more more of us filthy minorities to Liverpool .
Very thoughtful :thumbup:

Semen
cc

Unread post by cc »

Indeed

Under that tough exterior lies a truly caring person