Attitudes Must Change Re: money

Register accountRead the forum rules
Flutterby

Attitudes Must Change Re: money

Unread post by Flutterby »

The Capitalist, consumer society has really warped our sense of the goods and services that hard-working, talented people provide for people everyday. It has made us all think that if we have the money, we somehow necessarily deserve what we want, when we want it and how we want it. This has to change!

We need to get back to thinking and understanding that just because you can technically buy something, it's not a 'commodity.'

Really, commodifying sacred goods and services is pure f*cking evil as far as i'm concerned.

Just because you have the money, it doesn't automatically grant you the right or make you deserving of everything that you want - or of anything necessarily!!

More on this later.

extralegs2020

Re: Attitudes Must Change Re: money

Unread post by extralegs2020 »

Why?
I have plenty of money and I can satisfy any whim, desire, want or need I choose.
People would kill for the lifestyle which I live. ALLAH has very richly blessed me.
But I choose to spend my cash on women. And it works really well. I have them. I get them. I enjoy them.
Is there something wrong with that??

"EXTRA LEGS 2024"
A FIGURE MORE LEGENDARY THAN THAT OF THE MAHDI, THE AWAITED SAVIOUR, HAS NOT BEEN SEEN IN THE HISTORY OF MANKIND. THE THREADS OF THE WORLD EVENTS HAVE WOVEN MANY A FINE DESIGN IN HUMAN LIFE BUT THE PATTERN OF THE MAHDI STANDS HIGH ABOVE EVERY OTHER PATTERN
cc

Unread post by cc »

No, but "claimed" money does not set you free.

If you were for real, you'd' be slamming your head on the floor 5x / day with ass embarrassingly in air like a submissive male setting himself up to be de-maled (which is the actual truth of it)

Sure looks like a mere willing and lowly submissive slave to me .. and no amount of money will change that or give back credibility as an in charge male/ human

extralegs2020

cc wrote: 30 Aug 2019, 14:51 No, but "claimed" money does not set you free.

If you were for real, you'd' be slamming your head on the floor 5x / day with ass embarrassingly in air like a submissive male setting himself up to be de-maled (which is the actual truth of it)

Sure looks like a mere willing and lowly submissive slave to me .. and no amount of money will change that or give back credibility as an in charge male/ human

Submission to Allah is freedom from all else--including from oppressive Infidels.
Five times a day? Do you think I ever STOP praying?
No, I don't. I am praying right now. Praying that I do the right thing and write the right words.
I pray constantly. I never have to stop for five times a day, because it is a continuous process with me. Do you understand??
I have dedicated my ENTIRE LIFE to ALLAH. Everything I do, I do for His glory--and to the glory of His religion and His Prophet.
(Even if I should take a sip, it would be to His glory, not to make myself besotted.)
It never stops, because I never quit.
When the birds fly, they are worshipping and praising their Creator ALLAH. As also when the fish swim. All of Nature is in continuous adoration.
That includes me.

"EXTRA LEGS 2024"
A FIGURE MORE LEGENDARY THAN THAT OF THE MAHDI, THE AWAITED SAVIOUR, HAS NOT BEEN SEEN IN THE HISTORY OF MANKIND. THE THREADS OF THE WORLD EVENTS HAVE WOVEN MANY A FINE DESIGN IN HUMAN LIFE BUT THE PATTERN OF THE MAHDI STANDS HIGH ABOVE EVERY OTHER PATTERN
extralegs2020

cc wrote: 30 Aug 2019, 14:51 No, but "claimed" money does not set you free
What is meant by "claimed" money?

"EXTRA LEGS 2024"
soon

Unread post by soon »

you claim you have money.

what is that? and how do i make the rest of my life about it.
cc

Unread post by cc »

Exactly. Words

Sorry matey. Much as I luvya ... Head down, bumup "Submission to Allah" is abject submission ... total abandonment of one;s humanity

Markus

Unread post by Markus »

cc wrote: 30 Aug 2019, 14:51 ...
Sure looks like a mere willing and lowly submissive slave to me ..
BING.
Obvious from the beginning.
The reason I never engage with legs.
Willing servitude is worse than hired.
Nothing but a puppet to the sublime.

Mohamed, fetch me a latte. Now.

NO FLESH SHALL BE SPARED
extralegs2020

cc wrote: 30 Aug 2019, 15:29 Exactly. Words

Sorry matey. Much as I luvya ... Head down, bumup "Submission to Allah" is abject submission ... total abandonment of one;s humanity

You don't see how this makes me INDEPENDENT! Financial independence, and every other kind of independence.
"Iyakat nabudu wa iyakat nasta'een.": "Thee alone do we worship, and Thine aid alone do we seek." From the Qur'an's Fatiha prayer.
I depend only on that ONE THING, and naught else. From that resource, every good thing flows to me. It is a matter of allegiance of mind. Similar to: Seek ye first the Kingdom and His righteousness, and all these other things shall be added unto you.
If someone lets me down, Allah will send me someone else who won't. But the help which I need WILL come to me, one way or another.
The same goes for all of life's difficulties. Allah is obligated to help. It is incumbent upon him to give aid to the Believers. But only as long as we don't rely on anybody or anything else.
Independence. Try it some time.

"EXTRA LEGS 2024"
extralegs2020

And WHY do you ignore me?
WHY?
WHY??
WHY???
WHY????
WHY?????

"EXTRA LEGS 2024"
extralegs2020

Don't paint everyone with the same brush. Just because it suits your world view or your prejudices.
It is easy to think of me as a 'fundy'.
But it is much harder to deal with this truth: That intelligent, educated wise, rational, reasonable, sensible and logical people, can ALSO be religious!
But then, that doesn't fit in with some peoples' cherished illusions! They'd rather type-cast and pigeon-hole others. They want to 'objectify' me.

"EXTRA LEGS 2024"
mimi

Unread post by mimi »

You don't see how your constant bragging makes you either unbelievable, or uninteresting ?

You need to have a little chat with Allah.

"And turn not your face away from men with pride, nor walk in insolence through the earth. Verily, Allâh likes not any arrogant boaster(31.18)

And walk not on the earth with conceit and arrogance."

"Verily, Allah does not like such as are proud and boastful. (4:36)"

He don't like braggarts. =(

Seamajor

Unread post by Seamajor »

cc wrote: 30 Aug 2019, 14:51 No, but "claimed" money does not set you free.

You sound broke Hon? Not surprising.

Semen
soon

Unread post by soon »

religion requires faith necessarily negates logic on the grounds of necessity.

evs

Unread post by evs »

Faith provides comfort when there is none available. When we are injured, or unhealthy, or depressed, or broke and hungry. When we are on our death bed. Faith provides comfort.

Life and death are not logical. Faith doesn’t have to be logical either.

~ plaid ~
soon

Unread post by soon »

i don't see how you could possibly know god was in your heart. unless you believe the holographic universe theory where a small piece of the pie retains the image of the whole.

evs

Unread post by evs »

you can’t know there is enough food or drink in your tummy, unless you feel satiated. You don’t know unless you feel it first. You don’t know god is in your heart unless you feel it first.

~ plaid ~
evs

Unread post by evs »

It’s really has very little to do with things we know and a lot to do with things we feel.

~ plaid ~
soon

Unread post by soon »

so you want me to take it on faith that my will isn't what it seems?

evs

Unread post by evs »

I was thinking more along the lines of ascribing it to faith that some things are not logical but can be as real and important as those things which are logical and make sense.

Coffee is ready y’all. Wake up!:)

~ plaid ~
soon

Unread post by soon »

god might very well bee in my heart but i have to question if it is a god known to anyone but me.

evs

Unread post by evs »

It’s nobody's business how you know god but yours. Nobody can dictate it either and they better not presume.

For clarity, upstream I speak of my experience only.

~ plaid ~
soon

Unread post by soon »

i suppose it's a kinder gentler universe when i'm alone with my god.

Lochdubh

Unread post by Lochdubh »

Keep your fork. There's pie.

evs

Unread post by evs »

💤

~ plaid ~
J0E

Unread post by J0E »

Some of the women like cc, mimi & Irina/evs have far too much money for their own good. Just waaay too much! They shouldn't be so stingy & should share it with the other members of this forum.

Seamajor

Someone say God? In reality there’s only one.

Semen
evs

Unread post by evs »

.. said the jew.

Gmorning.

~ plaid ~
Seamajor

Irina wrote: 05 Sep 2019, 07:21 .. said the jew.

Gmorning.
Thank you Evs. :wub:

Semen
evs

Unread post by evs »

No, thank you. It’s self-affirming to see the glaring differences in our values.

~ plaid ~