US Boy 7 Transitions into a Girl

Register accountRead the forum rules
SCOUSE

US Boy 7 Transitions into a Girl

Unread post by SCOUSE »

Father who turned to family court to stop his son, 7, from transitioning to a girl and claims his ex-wife constantly puts the child in dresses and tells him that 'monsters only eat boys' LOSES his case against her

Jeff Younger and his ex-wife Anne Georgulas have been involved in a lengthy and bitter feud in Dallas as they argued in a family court over whether their son James has gender dysphoria.

Following a week-long trial, a jury decided on Tuesday to give sole managing guardianship of James and his twin brother Jude to their mother.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/articl ... -girl.html

WTF??? Who the hell was on the jury? Prominent members of the LGBT brigade? :blink:

Hugo Boss wrote: 29 Jan 2021, 17:36 The Blurt cries out in pain as he strikes you!
Lochdubh

Re: US Boy 7 Transitions into a Girl

Unread post by Lochdubh »

:( very sad.

J0E

Unread post by J0E »

It's rather evident Scouse.

She wanted a daughter & he wanted a son.

Do now she's engaging in her make believe fantasies.

Kinda like little girls playing Mommy or with their dolls. Only its a grown up version.

asal

Unread post by asal »

Child abuse.

Get in on it.
cc

Unread post by cc »

J0E wrote: 23 Oct 2019, 11:16 It's rather evident Scouse.

She wanted a daughter & he wanted a son.

Do now she's engaging in her make believe fantasies.

Kinda like little girls playing Mommy or with their dolls. Only its a grown up version.
No it isn't - that's goofball conjecture at best .. aka typical JoeShit

asal wrote: 23 Oct 2019, 11:21Child abuse.
Yes, it is .. and very serious abuse

Mad Serb

Unread post by Mad Serb »

SCOUSE

Unread post by SCOUSE »

cc wrote: 23 Oct 2019, 11:24 No it isn't - that's goofball conjecture at best .. aka typical JoeShit
Actually, I’d say it’s a pretty likely scenario...

Hugo Boss wrote: 29 Jan 2021, 17:36 The Blurt cries out in pain as he strikes you!
Lochdubh

The lady hates her ex-husband so much that she gladly rolls the dice for her kids future happiness/sanity to give the old guy the bird. It's a moral scorched-earth policy. the amazing thing is that "society" is so on board with this sort of lunacy that no one in authority dares call her and her supporters out.

The alternative motive for her behaviour might be a diagnosis of Munchausen by Proxy.

cc

Unread post by cc »

"OK. I stand corrected. ... Scoeshit

Today it's mainly pushing all of the many now possible aspects of the current highly promoted "gender agenda", period

We didn't see this stuff much before the current and highly pushed mixture of "gender" games .. now it's frequent

SCOUSE

Unread post by SCOUSE »

The Jewess is mad, she hates it when people disagree with her. :D

cc

Unread post by cc »

Bypassing the irrelevant fluff above ... Loch has an interesting point

- Munchausen syndrome by proxy is a mental illness and a form of child abuse. The caretaker of a child, most often a mother, either makes up fake symptoms or causes real symptoms to make it look like the child is sick.

A gender version of it is possible. Still, I'm guessin it's simply gloming onto "today" people getting support for pretty much any gender issue they can create

mimi

Unread post by mimi »

The whole gender thing aside.....her parenting skills seem to be lacking. What kind of mother teachers her child that monsters eat children ? =(

Mad Serb

Unread post by Mad Serb »

mimi wrote: 23 Oct 2019, 14:56 The whole gender thing aside.....her parenting skills seem to be lacking. What kind of mother teachers her child that monsters eat children ? =(
Only boyz...

mimi

Unread post by mimi »

That's only half the picture. =)))

It confirms that there is indeed, monsters. Most parents try to steer their children away from this myth.

evs

Unread post by evs »

asal wrote: 23 Oct 2019, 11:21Child abuse.
x100000000

~ plaid ~
mimi

Unread post by mimi »

These stories always reminds me of Reel's daughter, who was quite certain she was a race car. =(

evs

Unread post by evs »

yeah.. what to do. it's madness what radical trans movement is doing to humanity.

~ plaid ~
mimi

Unread post by mimi »

I fully understand, judging by what people who suffer from 'gender confusion' say, when they say they knew they were gay....or whatever...when they were 4 or 5.....but I worry more about screwed up parents who read things wrong. And to me....this woman sounds screwed up. I suppose it's not fair to judge her based on one stupid comment, that may or may not be taken out of context....but....

evs

Unread post by evs »

an article written by a trans woman that i enjoyed reading.
A fact of reality is that I was born a boy. Even now, post-hormone replacement therapy, I have masculine traits that will never go away. When I die, if far off into the future I'm dug up, my bones will have archeologists pegging me as male, not female.

I bring that analogy up because many trans people seem to deny they were born as the gender opposite of what they identify as. But I am not 100 percent female, and I never will be. I'll never have a period, although some smooth-brained idiots like to argue that "some women have issues that prevent them from having periods, so does that mean you're saying they're not women too?" No, that's not what that means. It means I have a d**k and no potential even exists for me to have a period. Because, unlike biological women who may have conditions that effect how their bodies work, they still have the proper bodies of the sex it happens to be.

I don't. My chromosomes are XY, and I was born a boy. I'll never have to worry about cervical cancer, though when I'm older I will want to have my prostate checked.

None of this means trans people shouldn't be respected as the gender they present themselves as. We are anomalies in that our brains for some reason developed on a course which differs from what our chromosomes dictate.

I'm not going to call being trans a mental illness, but it is an issue that stems from the brain. Even scans of that organ reveal people like me have brains more closely resembling the gender we present ourselves to be, and due to that, I'm a proponent of supporting transitioning, but that support comes with some caveats.

I, for one, don't think trans women should be competing against cis women in competitive sports. At least, not outside of specialized leagues where everyone consents to trans women being allowed. In normal events, we are seeing trans people destroy records in track, weightlifting, and other events, and that is not fair to biological females.

I'm also opposed to letting kids take various meds. By all means, if your child is trans, it's for the best to support and love them, but growing up is a confusing time, and it's maybe not a good idea to let them begin a full-on transition.

These days it's simply too easy to get a diagnosis of gender dysphoria, and I fear the repercussions. I have zero doubts in my mind that soon enough we will have teens and adults stepping forward who were convinced they were trans at a young age, only to grow up and realize they aren't. Some boys are just effeminate and some girls are just a bit masculine, but today, society is going out of its way to tell them they're trans.

A scary thought for a community that seems to already run on fear.

In 2017, the Southern Poverty Law Center sent out a tweet linking an article about transgender hate murders. In a follow up tweet, they listed names of all the trans people who had been murdered that year. The placement of the names below an article about hate murders seems to imply all of the listed names were the victims of hate crimes.

As is so often the case, this isn't true. Of the names listed, three stand out. Sean Hake, Kiwi Herring, and Scout Schultz. What's important about these people is that they weren't killed for anything related to their gender identities. All three were shot by police in different states after charging at law enforcement with knives. That same year, multiple non-trans people were killed by police for the very same reason.

Yet the trans individuals' deaths are tallied and used as examples of a rising trend in the murder of transgender people – a trend that has been occurring for years. What's most disingenuous is that, in many cases, there's little to no proof that their murders are linked to their status of being trans. Some are sex workers in dangerous areas where cis women are also found murdered each year, or they're just victims of normal everyday violence.

It sucks, but a lot of people just happen to get shot in the United States, and for a myriad of reasons.
it's really long. here's the link: https://www.rt.com/op-ed/471025-trans-w ... e-too-far/

~ plaid ~
9 incher/160 IQ

Unread post by 9 incher/160 IQ »

Joe mentioned on fash's forum that he wants to bone Jazz Jennings, pre or post op matters not to him.

Fuc# 0ff.
evs

Unread post by evs »

not surprised! joe is really pushing the gay agenda hard.

~ plaid ~
9 incher/160 IQ

He's pushing boundaries and breaking barriers.

Fuc# 0ff.
evs

Unread post by evs »

that's our jojo.

~ plaid ~
Lochdubh

The Hopkins is "world famous in Baltimore" and used to have a chap called...Dr. John Money who was a pioneer in developing the "AddADickToMe" and other interventions.

Hopkins is back to it's old tricks....

http://baltimoresun.com/health/bal-john ... story.html

"Gender Affirmation surgeries" :rolleyes:

9 incher/160 IQ

"Cooperating with a mental illness."
:(

Fuc# 0ff.
9 incher/160 IQ