US Boy 7 Transitions into a Girl

Register accountRead the forum rules
evs

Re: US Boy 7 Transitions into a Girl

Unread post by evs »

The bitterly divorced parents of James Younger, 7, will have joint medical decision-making powers, a judge ruled, blocking the mother’s attempts to pursue irreversible “gender affirmation” treatments to transition him into a girl.

~ plaid ~
Lochdubh

Unread post by Lochdubh »

Without all of the public uproar and our ability to comment, the court would never have reviewed this case, and that kid would be facing eventual chemical castration. Hopefully whatever direction he chooses to go will be his personal choice and not someone else's agenda.

evs

Unread post by evs »

Agreed.

~ plaid ~
mimi

Unread post by mimi »

Having never faced this quandary with my own children....I can't say for certain how I would proceed. But I'm thinking it would go something like this. No surgical, or chemical alterations, for SURE...with heavy doses of confidence building and emphasis on steering them to feel comfortable with whoever they are...with NO mention of gender. :unsure:

SCOUSE

Unread post by SCOUSE »

The usually very vocal and opinionated Blurt is conspicuous by his silence on the matter, how odd.....

Hugo Boss wrote: 29 Jan 2021, 17:36 The Blurt cries out in pain as he strikes you!
Blurt

Unread post by Blurt »

How so?

I simply have no opinion on the private struggles of families whose members are unknown to me and for which I haven't got full access to all the facts.

But, by all means, please continue to clutch your pearls and stammer and sputter in mock horror as the world continues its journey around the sun. It's entertaining and it generates discussion. This is always a plus on a discussion forum.

mimi

Unread post by mimi »

I fully agree that our opinions are based on snippets of info....and I totally admit, how hard it would be to know how to handle such a situation. My reluctance to make 'alterations' to a childs' body has nothing to do with morality....it's only about 'altering' the body of someone who isn't old enough to give informed consent. :unsure:

SCOUSE

Unread post by SCOUSE »

Blurt wrote: 25 Oct 2019, 07:31 How so?

I simply have no opinion on the private struggles of families whose members are unknown to me and for which I haven't got full access to all the facts.

But, by all means, please continue to clutch your pearls and stammer and sputter in mock horror as the world continues its journey around the sun. It's entertaining and it generates discussion. This is always a plus on a discussion forum.
I would have thought a story such as this would have triggered some kind of thoughtful, heartfelt reaction from you consider your struggle with gender identity?

Did you know that you wanted to be a female at 7 years old or do you agree with the general consensus that kids that age are too young to be capable of making decisions like that?

Hugo Boss wrote: 29 Jan 2021, 17:36 The Blurt cries out in pain as he strikes you!
mimi

Unread post by mimi »

But there ARE children who know...even well before 7. And I don't think knowing it is a 'decision'. But the decision to have surgery, or whatever, should be their own WHEN they are capable of making it.

SCOUSE

Unread post by SCOUSE »

mimi wrote: 25 Oct 2019, 08:20 But there ARE children who know...even well before 7.
You know this how exactly?

There are lots of examples of individuals going through with gender reassignment surgery and then regretting it.

mimi

Unread post by mimi »

SCOUSE wrote: 25 Oct 2019, 08:37
mimi wrote: 25 Oct 2019, 08:20 But there ARE children who know...even well before 7.

There are lots of examples of individuals going through with gender reassignment surgery and then regretting it.
Because I listen.

And regarding those who go through any kind of reassignment who regret it.....as long as it was THEIR decision...not somebody elses, then I suppose they will have to find ways to deal with their regret.

SCOUSE

Unread post by SCOUSE »

mimi wrote: 25 Oct 2019, 09:10
SCOUSE wrote: 25 Oct 2019, 08:37

Because I listen.
My point being you aren’t actually inside their head so you can’t possibly proclaim that you know categorically that a young child can definitely know that they’re inside the wrong body.

You have to remember that in this day and age the whole ‘trans’ crap has been shamelessly promoted by the political left which has no doubt influenced and clouded the judgement of many impressionable children.

Mad Serb

Unread post by Mad Serb »

Um.... did that boy say "I am a girl" or "mom tells me I am a girl"?

evs

Unread post by evs »

If you read the article you’ll see that he would say he is a girl to his mom and that he is a boy to his dad.

~ plaid ~
Mad Serb

Unread post by Mad Serb »

wow....

Blurt

Unread post by Blurt »

SCOUSE wrote: 25 Oct 2019, 08:13 Did you know that you wanted to be a female at 7 years old or do you agree with the general consensus that kids that age are too young to be capable of making decisions like that?
I knew at age 3. I knew at a time when there was no such thing as trans "propaganda." And the knowledge was not the result of any rational decision-making process. I spent my childhood and teen years scouring for information that would help explain why I was feeling the way I did. This, before the advent of the internet or the flourishing of the LGBT movement or the depathologization of sexual orientation and gender identity variance. Libraries became my best friends. Book stores, too. I was reading Kinsey and Freud while my classmates were reading Archie and Jughead. I didn't "choose" this any more than you "chose" to be cisgendered.

The age of consent refers to relations with another person. Nobody needs anyone else's consent to be who they are and to develop and thrive as individuals.

If this child, Luna, is truly transgendered, then the child abuse that is alleged to be occuring lies not in the mother's affirmation of Luna's identity but in the father's denial of it. I speak from experience.

I'm not qualified to make any pronouncements on the appropriate age or process for gender transition except to say that, had such a process been on offer when I was a child, it would've saved me decades of heartache.

mimi

Unread post by mimi »

SCOUSE wrote: 25 Oct 2019, 09:30
mimi wrote: 25 Oct 2019, 09:10
SCOUSE wrote: 25 Oct 2019, 08:37 You know this how exactly?

Because I listen.
My point being you aren’t actually inside their head so you can’t possibly proclaim that you know categorically that a young child can definitely know that they’re inside the wrong body.
I'm not talking about being inside a child's head...or knowing what they are feeling. I'm talking about listening to those who have lived through it to adulthood....and THEY often speak of how old they were when they knew.

SCOUSE

Unread post by SCOUSE »

Blurt wrote: I knew at age 3.
That’s interesting, my first memories as a child don’t span that far back.

SCOUSE

Unread post by SCOUSE »

mimi wrote: 25 Oct 2019, 17:42
SCOUSE wrote: 25 Oct 2019, 09:30
mimi wrote: 25 Oct 2019, 09:10 Because I listen.
I'm not talking about being inside a child's head...or knowing what they are feeling. I'm talking about listening to those who have lived through it to adulthood....and THEY often speak of how old they were when they knew.
You don’t know for sure that they’re telling the truth though.

9 incher/160 IQ

Unread post by 9 incher/160 IQ »

Chop the fucker's dick off and feed it to the homeless. Win/win.

Fuc# 0ff.
Blurt

Unread post by Blurt »

SCOUSE wrote: 26 Oct 2019, 05:10
What do your memories have anything to do with mine? :blink:

As far as I know, your brain wasn't in my skull when I was three or four years old. Are you suggesting you and I were Siamese twins separated in childhood? I doubt this could be true as there's a twenty year age difference between us.

At that age, I was always wrapping towels around my waist to simulate a skirt; I was always clomping around in my mother's high heels; I was always standing on the rim of the bathtub so I could see my reflection in the mirror above the bathroom sink as I held my penis tucked between my legs; I was always poring over my mother's Sears and Frederick's of Hollywood catalogs, imagining myself to be one of the models depicted therein; when I became bold enough, I was always trying on her clothes. All this was always done in secret because, even then, I experienced profound shame at engaging in these activities. And all this happened well before my first day at kindergarten. I didn't know why I felt the need to do these things (and, even then, I knew these needs were somehow wrong) but I did them anyway, the needs were so strong. My early childhood was ruled by a twin set of compulsions: the compulsion to see myself as the girl I felt myself to be and the compulsion to hide my true self from others lest I lose their love and affection. When I finally started school, matters only worsened as I saw myself in every girl around me. Yet, here I am, in the autumn of my life (to borrow a phrase from the poets), only slightly the worse for wear. And absolutely refusing to any longer experience the shame that nearly destroyed me early in my life.

Shortly before her death some thirty-five years ago, my grandmother (who had always been a close member of the family) agreed to let me "interview" her regarding aspects of my childhood that she had admitted she found "troubling," as she knew by then that I was a crossdresser. She confirmed that, when I was a young pre-schooler, my mother enjoyed having me putter around the kitchen with her while she cooked, enjoyed having me brush her hair while she sat in her underwear at her makeup table getting ready for work, let me run rampant in her closet fondling her silks and satins, showed me (or tried to show me) how to sew and darn. My grandmother said she'd had numerous arguments with my mother over this, stating that my mother was grooming me for a proper girlhood. Again, all this before my fifth birthday.

Do you still think I'm lying, Scouse?

Considering my somewhat wonky psychosexual development, I'm pretty proud of the fact that a) I managed not to commit suicide before I started high school (the urge was there throughout my childhood), and b) I turned out to be a fairly smart, funny, productive, talented, and relatively well-adjusted member of society. None of this thanks to any so-called "LGBT agenda" and quite despite having a child psychologist for a father (who has refused throughout my entire life to engage with my gender identity issues).

Does this clarify some points for you?

soon

Unread post by soon »

surely there's a part of you thrilled at your secret pursuit?

what is that? and how do i make the rest of my life about it.
Blurt

Unread post by Blurt »

Only when I'm vacuuming the carpet.

SCOUSE

Unread post by SCOUSE »

I don’t know about lying, but it’s possible that you’re exaggerating. I have very few memories before primary school and other people I have spoken to on the matter regarding childhood memories have said the same.

You claim to have extensive recollection of what you did and how you felt as a kid under the age of 5 and it just doesn’t seem a very likely scenario in all honesty.

I think a contributing factor towards your fruitiness and gender confusion is down to your mother who seemed to encourage you to be as feminine as possible. A strong male role model or attentive masculine father figure would have likely put you on a different course in life. I get the impression that you weren’t close to your father and instead chose to spend most of your time with your mother who was happy for you to be her little princess.

Perhaps a stint in the army would have been the right course of action for your parents to take? Not the navy though, for obvious reasons...

J0E

Unread post by J0E »

So havin' a Mom who was a Playboy Bunny that worked at one of Hugh Hefner's excnlusive nightclubs musta made an impression on our young Blurt.

Blurt was so intoxicated with Mom's seductive allure that She became the role model 'steada Dad.

Always thought our Blurt had an Oedipus Complex, ifya know what I mean, eh Blurt?
Blurt wrote: 26 Oct 2019, 09:35
SCOUSE wrote: 26 Oct 2019, 05:10
What do your memories have anything to do with mine? :blink:

As far as I know, your brain wasn't in my skull when I was three or four years old. Are you suggesting you and I were Siamese twins separated in childhood? I doubt this could be true as there's a twenty year age difference between us.

At that age, I was always wrapping towels around my waist to simulate a skirt; I was always clomping around in my mother's high heels; I was always standing on the rim of the bathtub so I could see my reflection in the mirror above the bathroom sink as I held my penis tucked between my legs; I was always poring over my mother's Sears and Frederick's of Hollywood catalogs, imagining myself to be one of the models depicted therein; when I became bold enough, I was always trying on her clothes. All this was always done in secret because, even then, I experienced profound shame at engaging in these activities. And all this happened well before my first day at kindergarten. I didn't know why I felt the need to do these things (and, even then, I knew these needs were somehow wrong) but I did them anyway, the needs were so strong. My early childhood was ruled by a twin set of compulsions: the compulsion to see myself as the girl I felt myself to be and the compulsion to hide my true self from others lest I lose their love and affection. When I finally started school, matters only worsened as I saw myself in every girl around me. Yet, here I am, in the autumn of my life (to borrow a phrase from the poets), only slightly the worse for wear. And absolutely refusing to any longer experience the shame that nearly destroyed me early in my life.

Shortly before her death some thirty-five years ago, my grandmother (who had always been a close member of the family) agreed to let me "interview" her regarding aspects of my childhood that she had admitted she found "troubling," as she knew by then that I was a crossdresser. She confirmed that, when I was a young pre-schooler, my mother enjoyed having me putter around the kitchen with her while she cooked, enjoyed having me brush her hair while she sat in her underwear at her makeup table getting ready for work, let me run rampant in her closet fondling her silks and satins, showed me (or tried to show me) how to sew and darn. My grandmother said she'd had numerous arguments with my mother over this, stating that my mother was grooming me for a proper girlhood. Again, all this before my fifth birthday.

Do you still think I'm lying, Scouse?

Considering my somewhat wonky psychosexual development, I'm pretty proud of the fact that a) I managed not to commit suicide before I started high school (the urge was there throughout my childhood), and b) I turned out to be a fairly smart, funny, productive, talented, and relatively well-adjusted member of society. None of this thanks to any so-called "LGBT agenda" and quite despite having a child psychologist for a father (who has refused throughout my entire life to engage with my gender identity issues).

Does this clarify some points for you?

SCOUSE

Unread post by SCOUSE »

I’m sure if Hugh Hefner were alive today and the Playboy franchise was as popular as in the past, we would almost certainly be seeing transgender Playboy bunnies. :blink:

Lochdubh

Unread post by Lochdubh »

SCOUSE wrote: 26 Oct 2019, 10:46 I don’t know about lying, but it’s possible that you’re exaggerating. I have very few memories before primary school and other people I have spoken to on the matter regarding childhood memories have said the same.

You claim to have extensive recollection of what you did and how you felt as a kid under the age of 5 and it just doesn’t seem a very likely scenario in all honesty.

I think a contributing factor towards your fruitiness and gender confusion is down to your mother who seemed to encourage you to be as feminine as possible. A strong male role model or attentive masculine father figure would have likely put you on a different course in life. I get the impression that you weren’t close to your father and instead chose to spend most of your time with your mother who was happy for you to be her little princess.

Perhaps a stint in the army would have been the right course of action for your parents to take? Not the navy though, for obvious reasons...
Steer clear of the Household Calvary (both regiments ride side-saddle and are gay as archbishops) as well.

I have very vivid memories from the time I was three. I can remember entire days, interactions with family members, article of clothing & toys, foods, etc.

soon

Unread post by soon »

it can't all bee bad?
Blurt wrote: 26 Oct 2019, 10:02 Only when I'm vacuuming the carpet.

Blurt

Unread post by Blurt »

SCOUSE wrote: 26 Oct 2019, 10:46 You claim to have extensive recollection of what you did and how you felt as a kid under the age of 5...
I claimed no such thing. I claimed remembering that I felt I wished I were a girl. And that I engaged in fantasy dress up play with towels and shoes and clothing. Because I had few "hard" memories, I sought out my grandmother, who provided more facts and context long after the fact.

My very earliest memories revolve around my gender and they concern events that happened before we moved to the city where I spent the rest of my childhood. I was not yet 5 when we moved there.

I'm sorry to hear your early memories aren't clear. For the record, I don't drink and I don't do drugs. Never have. That might have something to do with my ability to recall my distant past.

soon

Unread post by soon »

speaking of which we should have another drunk night on memebee.