US Boy 7 Transitions into a Girl

Register accountRead the forum rules
mimi

Re: US Boy 7 Transitions into a Girl

Unread post by mimi »

Blurt wrote: 26 Oct 2019, 20:04
SCOUSE wrote: 26 Oct 2019, 10:46 You claim to have extensive recollection of what you did and how you felt as a kid under the age of 5...
I claimed no such thing. I claimed remembering that I felt I wished I were a girl. And that I engaged in fantasy dress up play with towels and shoes and clothing. Because I had few "hard" memories, I sought out my grandmother, who provided more facts and context long after the fact.

My very earliest memories revolve around my gender and they concern events that happened before we moved to the city where I spent the rest of my childhood. I was not yet 5 when we moved there.

I'm sorry to hear your early memories aren't clear. For the record, I don't drink and I don't do drugs. Never have. That might have something to do with my ability to recall my distant past.
Are you as puzzled as I am about SCOUSE"S TOTAL obsession with your life ? I mean....it's beyond curiosity....he's obsessed.

Only a few times, have I heard anyone so inquisitive about someone's personal life. It's almost like 'first date' prelim chat. :D

For gawds' sake, SCOUSE....just TELL it. :D

You like long walks on the beach...watching the sun set...and strolls through the park.

J0E

Unread post by J0E »

soon wrote: 26 Oct 2019, 13:30 it can't all bee bad?
Blurt wrote: 26 Oct 2019, 10:02 Only when I'm vacuuming the carpet.
Is this the Real Blurt?!

Behold.....Edipo Re!

SCOUSE

Unread post by SCOUSE »

mimi wrote: 26 Oct 2019, 20:14
Blurt wrote: 26 Oct 2019, 20:04
SCOUSE wrote: 26 Oct 2019, 10:46 You claim to have extensive recollection of what you did and how you felt as a kid under the age of 5...
I claimed no such thing. I claimed remembering that I felt I wished I were a girl. And that I engaged in fantasy dress up play with towels and shoes and clothing. Because I had few "hard" memories, I sought out my grandmother, who provided more facts and context long after the fact.

My very earliest memories revolve around my gender and they concern events that happened before we moved to the city where I spent the rest of my childhood. I was not yet 5 when we moved there.

I'm sorry to hear your early memories aren't clear. For the record, I don't drink and I don't do drugs. Never have. That might have something to do with my ability to recall my distant past.
Are you as puzzled as I am about SCOUSE"S TOTAL obsession with your life ? I mean....it's beyond curiosity....he's obsessed.

Only a few times, have I heard anyone so inquisitive about someone's personal life. It's almost like 'first date' prelim chat. :D

For gawds' sake, SCOUSE....just TELL it. :D

You like long walks on the beach...watching the sun set...and strolls through the park.
I’ll tell you what is obsessive, your frantic defence of Blurt every single time he’s in disagreement with another user. Does your hub know that you have a huge crush on a male member on an Internet forum? Your fondness of Blurt is clearly much more than that of a concerned friend.

I’m only inquiring about his early life because of his situation and these days it seems to be a growing trend for kids wanting to undergo gender reassignment surgery, which I don’t know about you, but for me I find both alarming and disturbing.

Hugo Boss wrote: 29 Jan 2021, 17:36 The Blurt cries out in pain as he strikes you!
9 incher/160 IQ

Unread post by 9 incher/160 IQ »

If they start the hormones at 7 they will look passable when they come of age. Do it at blurt's age and you end up looking like a circus freak. Everyone including mimi knows this. She sees blurt as an innocent victim. Mimi is not bright enough to see how nasty blurt's sarcasm is. It just makes Mimi look like a senile, old cat lady. Oh well.

:cool:

Fuc# 0ff.
9 incher/160 IQ

Very likely she is unmarried and a lonely spinster. One of her favorite cats is named "the hubby". She even rubs catnip and fancy feast on her dried out vag and lays back on her soiled bed. Lets "the hubby" go downtown on her for hours.

Fuc# 0ff.
9 incher/160 IQ

Even if blurt started the estrogen 40 years ago he would not look passable. It has to be done before the confused male hits puberty. Fact. So allowing them to transition at 7 is perhaps more humane than letting them turn into hairy sideshow freaks later on? Either way it is wrong, but if it is obviously inevitable, doing it before puberty will mitigate the backlash.

Fuc# 0ff.
Blurt

Unread post by Blurt »

SCOUSE wrote: 27 Oct 2019, 07:06 I’m only inquiring about [Blurt's] early life because of his situation and these days it seems to be a growing trend for kids wanting to undergo gender reassignment surgery, which I don’t know about you, but for me I find both alarming and disturbing.
Given the nature of all those other things you "find both alarming and disturbing," I'd say your brand of social panic will stand as a mere footnote in the annals of history, a pimple on the ass cheek of human stupidity and ignorance.

Your exquisite inquisitiveness cannot mask your abject imbecility.

But, feel free to carry on, Carrion Pride. Meems and I are heading to the local coffee shop for Americanos and smart conversation. She promised to lend me her copy of Tugboats and Petunias: How To Make Your Garden Thrive Anywhere.

Soon is invited, too.

mimi

Unread post by mimi »

SCOUSE wrote: 27 Oct 2019, 07:06

I’m only inquiring about his early life because of his situation and these days it seems to be a growing trend for kids wanting to undergo gender reassignment surgery, which I don’t know about you, but for me I find both alarming and disturbing.
lol....you are NOT "inquiring". You're interrogating. You're taunting and mocking and shaming. You're doing all kinds of things...but "inquiring" isn't one of them. =)))

J0E

Unread post by J0E »

mimi wrote: 27 Oct 2019, 10:19

lol....you are NOT "inquiring". You're interrogating. You're taunting and mocking and shaming. You're doing all kinds of things...but "inquiring" isn't one of them. =)))
mimi....just one question...

Do you see yourself as Blurt's protector?

You seem like an overprotective Mother towards Blurt, eh?

SCOUSE

Unread post by SCOUSE »

I Told You So. wrote: 27 Oct 2019, 07:35 If they start the hormones at 7 they will look passable when they come of age. Do it at blurt's age and you end up looking like a circus freak. Everyone including mimi knows this. She sees blurt as an innocent victim. Mimi is not bright enough to see how nasty blurt's sarcasm is. It just makes Mimi look like a senile, old cat lady. Oh well.

:cool:
I think Blurt knows deep down that he can’t pass for a woman. It’s probably the reason why he didn’t go ahead with the snip and why he only does the cross-dresser thing part time, likely in the confines of his bedsit.

Hugo Boss wrote: 29 Jan 2021, 17:36 The Blurt cries out in pain as he strikes you!
SCOUSE

Unread post by SCOUSE »

Blurt wrote: 27 Oct 2019, 10:09
SCOUSE wrote: 27 Oct 2019, 07:06 I’m only inquiring about [Blurt's] early life because of his situation and these days it seems to be a growing trend for kids wanting to undergo gender reassignment surgery, which I don’t know about you, but for me I find both alarming and disturbing.
Given the nature of all those other things you "find both alarming and disturbing," I'd say your brand of social panic will stand as a mere footnote in the annals of history, a pimple on the ass cheek of human stupidity and ignorance.

Your exquisite inquisitiveness cannot mask your abject imbecility.

But, feel free to carry on, Carrion Pride. Meems and I are heading to the local coffee shop for Americanos and smart conversation. She promised to lend me her copy of Tugboats and Petunias: How To Make Your Garden Thrive Anywhere.

Soon is invited, too.
So I’m an “imbecile” for quizzing you about your transgenderism? Naturally you don’t like it and are probably not used to anything other than complete support and agreement, especially with woolly-brained libtards like Mimi pampering your ego constantly.

I think it’s pretty safe to say that your mother is to blame for your gender confusion. You evidently lacked a strong male role model throughout your years growing up. Trying on your ma’s makeup and stilettos did you no favours whatsoever.

SCOUSE

Unread post by SCOUSE »

So Blurt’s cross-dressing is not allowed to be questioned, is that what you’re saying?

He mocks my beliefs constantly, but if I mock his bizarre fetish it’s somehow shameful and out of order?

I’ve actually kept the taunting and insults to a minimum in this thread because I was genuinely trying to find the root cause of Blurt’s illness. I think I’ve found it too.

SCOUSE

Unread post by SCOUSE »

J0E wrote: 27 Oct 2019, 10:25

Maybe Ed’s right and Mimi is in fact a single crazy cat lady. It certainly would explain a lot.

soon

Unread post by soon »

pardon me for showing interest in another poster.

what is that? and how do i make the rest of my life about it.
evs

Unread post by evs »

I love asking blurts all sorts of questions:)

Gmorning!

~ plaid ~
J0E

Unread post by J0E »

SCOUSE wrote: 27 Oct 2019, 11:11

So Blurt’s cross-dressing is not allowed to be questioned, is that what you’re saying?

He mocks my beliefs constantly, but if I mock his bizarre fetish it’s somehow shameful and out of order?

I’ve actually kept the taunting and insults to a minimum in this thread because I was genuinely trying to find the root cause of Blurt’s illness. I think I’ve found it too.
Personally I think Blurt is a cross-dresser with an Oedipus Complex.

But I suppose there's nothing wrong with it nor holding onto a childhood attachment that most boys grow out of. It doesn't seem to harm anyone.

That's the way things are.

It iz what it iz.

evs

Unread post by evs »

When will you get a life joe. And by life I mean a real romantic relationship. With a man or a woman, I’m not judging.

~ plaid ~
J0E

Unread post by J0E »

Irina wrote: 27 Oct 2019, 11:39 When will you get a life joe. And by life I mean a real romantic relationship. With a man or a woman, I’m not judging.
I just post here when there's nothin' ta do.

You're my lovable ' Boredom Cushion', Irritable Irina.

Blurt

Unread post by Blurt »

SCOUSE wrote: 27 Oct 2019, 11:11 I was genuinely trying to find the root cause of Blurt’s illness. I think I’ve found it too.
Dr. Scouse is in da house, yo!

I recommend you focus your attention on your own illness, Scouse.

If you can treat yourself successfully, the levels of ignorance, stupidity, bigotry, and violent xenophobia in the world might decrease dramatically.

And, Joe: please go read a primer on psychology before you make yourself look any more of a dent-head than you already are.

soon

Unread post by soon »

the question is why should scouse have to change his view? surely he alone isn't responsible for all the ills of the world.

Blurt

Unread post by Blurt »

Of course he's not responsible for all the ills of the world.

Then again, neither are the k.ikes, the trannies, the f.ags, the n.iggers, the sand m.onkeys, the s.pics, and the chanks.

soon

Unread post by soon »

i think it's unfair to ask someone to change their view just because it doesn't agree with yours.

SCOUSE

Unread post by SCOUSE »

According to the Blurt’s of the world, it’s the far right ‘neo-Nazi’ whites who are to blame for everything which is wrong within modern day society.

This bizarre notion and grudge seems to stem from the time a straight white guy rejected his drunken lecherous advances and responded with a swift right hook to the jaw.

Hopefully the dragphag learned his lesson from that particular unpleasantness.

mimi

Unread post by mimi »

Joe....just one answer...

No.

Blurt doesn't need my protection. It's not like you buffoons have the ability to out-wit him. =))))

Now....just one question for you.

When you agree with an idea or an issue....are you protecting a person or an issue ?

SCOUSE

Unread post by SCOUSE »

mimi wrote: 27 Oct 2019, 16:06

Joe....just one answer...

No.

Blurt doesn't need my protection. It's not like you buffoons have the ability to out-wit him. =))))
And yet you regularly fall over yourself to defend him anyway. :rolleyes:

Blurt

Unread post by Blurt »

SCOUSE wrote: 27 Oct 2019, 11:05 So I’m an “imbecile” for quizzing you about your transgenderism?
Um, no. I was referring to your moral panic over "all those other things you 'find both alarming and disturbing'."

Your lack of reading comprehension only confirms your imbecility.

And, for the record, I don't "mock" your views. I just take a nice, big shit on them. This is something that very obviously triggers you, given your frenetic keyboard-bashing in this thread. I won't call you a snowflake but... "clearly," you're a pansy, not a Panzer. You accuse Meems of tripping all over herself in defending me but, just as "clearly," you're the one tripping all over yourself to the nth degree in defending the vile notions and execrable ideologies that make up what you call your views.

And, Soon: please stop squirting your anal glands all over this conversation. Go mark some other intellectual territory with your noxious disingenuity. Obviously, it never entered anyone's mind in 1940 that they were being unfair to Hitler by asking him to change his views.

Joe, get a life. Get a woman. Or a man. Get a cat or a dog. Get fucked. But get something, ferchrissakes. All the forum members in the universe couldn't muster enough pity for your sad existence.

SCOUSE

Unread post by SCOUSE »

You sound upset, is it perchance because numerous people regularly “take a shit” on your perverted fetish?

I know you types accept nothing less than complete subservience from others when it comes to your lifestyle choice.

If only your mother had understood the irreversible damage done to a little boy by dressing him up as her little princess. It can’t be described as anything other than child abuse.

Blurt

Unread post by Blurt »

Again, you don't have the skills required to parse the English language.

Nowhere did I even hint that anybody dressed me up as a girl. Even as a tot, I put my big girl panties on and dressed on my own.

Child abuse is making a 7 year old kid walk around with a placard stencilled with the words "WHITE POWER."

J0E

Unread post by J0E »

SCOUSE wrote: 28 Oct 2019, 07:26 You sound upset, is it perchance because numerous people regularly “take a shit” on your perverted fetish?

I know you types accept nothing less than complete subservience from others when it comes to your lifestyle choice.

If only your mother had understood the irreversible damage done to a little boy by dressing him up as her little princess. It can’t be described as anything other than child abuse.
Well I kinda understand how Blurt woulda identified with the Mother so strongly to the point of emulating her. I mean what little boy who had a mom that looked like Brigitte Bardot wouldn't idolize her? Them 60s high end dames were classy not trashy, eh? Here's what they looked like in 1960s Montreal:

Was nothin' fake about 'em back then. They had ta be real cuz plastic surgery was in its infancy back in the day.

So rather than classify Blurt as a social deviant, jes call it the day & accept Blurt fer bein' a Blurt. Blurt evolved inta Blurt for a reason.

It iz what it iz, eh?

Blurt

Unread post by Blurt »

SCOUSE wrote: 27 Oct 2019, 15:25 According to the Blurt’s of the world, it’s the far right ‘neo-Nazi’ whites who are to blame for everything which is wrong within modern day society.

This bizarre notion and grudge seems to stem from the time a straight white guy rejected his drunken lecherous advances and responded with a swift right hook to the jaw.

Hopefully the dragphag learned his lesson from that particular unpleasantness.
Red herring much, Jackboot Boy?

I dare you to find a single post among my 35,000+ on these forums where I've ever said such a thing.

Human beings are responsible for the ills of the world, regardless of nationality, creed, or ethnic background.

Stop being so profoundly debile.