They got Bag Dady

Register accountRead the forum rules
cc

They got Bag Dady

Unread post by cc »

Dunno how this will affect the future of IS .. maybe a lot, maybe little .. depending on how it was all set up

.. he chose the easy islamic / coward's way out ... detonated an explosive vest as U.S. Special Operations Forces stormed his compound in the Idrib Province

died whimpering at the end of a dead-end tunnel.

His final act took out 5 others including 2 of his wives

the U.S. had al-Baghdadi under surveillance for weeks.

cc

Re: They got Baghdadi

Unread post by cc »

Demoncrat trial of Trump for cruelty expected to start tomorrow

cc

Unread post by cc »

"hate crime " trial expected soon after

J0E

Unread post by J0E »

cc wrote: 27 Oct 2019, 10:12 Demoncrat trial of Trump for cruelty expected to start tomorrow
Are you a Trump Lover, cc?

Thar sure serm ta be a lotta women like you who do, cc.

soon

Re: They got Bag Dady

Unread post by soon »

it's a good thing the usa didn't pull all the way out or trump wouldn't have anything to gloat about.

what is that? and how do i make the rest of my life about it.
evs

Unread post by evs »

In that picture only one person is aware of the camera. Good shot:)

~ plaid ~
evs

Unread post by evs »

Killing a person in cold blood by the state is not any better now than when oblongo did it.

~ plaid ~
soon

Unread post by soon »

it makes a case for staying put.

Seamajor

Unread post by Seamajor »

https://www.towleroad.com/2019/10/staged-trump-photo/

CCs hero. Probably went down more like this. Looking forward to next week.

Semen
Seamajor

Irina wrote: 27 Oct 2019, 11:32 Killing a person in cold blood by the state is not any better now than when oblongo did it.
Remind you of someone?

Semen
soon

Unread post by soon »

don't know why trump ever thought they could leave that area. america needs to stay put.

extralegs2020

Unread post by extralegs2020 »

If I could make it in Baghdad, what would I be doing in f***iing Vancouver?
So B is dead.
Bin Laden also.
And Khadaffy.
And Khomeini.
And Saddam.
And so on.
And so forth.
But does it change anything?
Is Al Qaeda dead?
Is ISIS gone?
Is Radical Islam finished?
Is the war over?
YOU tell ME.

"EXTRA LEGS 2024"
A FIGURE MORE LEGENDARY THAN THAT OF THE MAHDI, THE AWAITED SAVIOUR, HAS NOT BEEN SEEN IN THE HISTORY OF MANKIND. THE THREADS OF THE WORLD EVENTS HAVE WOVEN MANY A FINE DESIGN IN HUMAN LIFE BUT THE PATTERN OF THE MAHDI STANDS HIGH ABOVE EVERY OTHER PATTERN
cc

Unread post by cc »

Many choosing the kranny explained "kill for allah" role (one of many self-chosen risk / heavenly reward roles) is built into the kranny ... thus is kranny- guaranteed to continue .. so long as islam exists

Infiltration and / or offing a few is the best we can do. That is how we uncover and stop planned attacks.

Note - Al Qaeda & ISIS continue alongside dozens of other smaller groups ... new ones popping up continually

Call it "radical islam" if you wish .. I call it "islam working as intended with all self-chosen kranny-explained roles in play"
Is the war over?
YOU tell ME.
Thus, the war is not and never will be over .. See above
I told you!!

If you are islamic, what risk / reward knanny role have you chosen? ... will you be in the heaven penthouse with those who kill non believers for allah? .. an in between floor of less risk .. or the basement for believers who do fuck all for allah. beyond post on forums.?

extralegs2020

It's hard to know what ALLAH wants for me to do, CC.
I have to discover my role in the whole thing.
Trying to convert people through persuasion of the truth of Islam is one thing.
But many resent such preaching. The Christians have ruined that aspect for us. They have done it so poorly that people reject and resist the message--any message, including that of Islam.
That leaves fewer options.
cc wrote: 27 Oct 2019, 13:56 If you are islamic, what risk / reward knanny role have you chosen? ... will you be in the heaven penthouse with those who kill non believers for allah? .. an in between floor of less risk .. or the basement for believers who do fuck all for allah. beyond post on forums.?

But two things I have noticed:
(1.) If anyone tries to persuade someone to accept any religious belief, it often has the opposite effect. People reject, resist, and turn against the teaching. They resent it right off the bat.

(2.) If anyone tries to dissuade or discourage someone from accepting any religious belief, it often has the opposite effect. People go straight into the religion and its teachings with even greater fervour. That is why persecution of religious minorities fails. People will cling on to it even tighter. If you try to squelch religion, you only create martyrs to it. Their blood then waters the tree of Islam.

"EXTRA LEGS 2024"
A FIGURE MORE LEGENDARY THAN THAT OF THE MAHDI, THE AWAITED SAVIOUR, HAS NOT BEEN SEEN IN THE HISTORY OF MANKIND. THE THREADS OF THE WORLD EVENTS HAVE WOVEN MANY A FINE DESIGN IN HUMAN LIFE BUT THE PATTERN OF THE MAHDI STANDS HIGH ABOVE EVERY OTHER PATTERN
cc

Unread post by cc »

Gee - They are doing better "out" of the area" than "in" it

ISIS spokesperson al-Muhajir was killed near Jarabulus when he was traveling in a vehicle in an area controlled by Turkey-backed forces.

His vehicle was struck by at least three missiles from a US war plane. #Syria

soon

Unread post by soon »

healthy people reject religion.

soon

Unread post by soon »

extralegs2020

cc wrote: 27 Oct 2019, 13:56 If you are islamic, what risk / reward knanny role have you chosen? ... will you be in the heaven penthouse with those who kill non believers for allah? .. an in between floor of less risk .. or the basement for believers who do fuck all for allah. beyond post on forums.?

Do you suggest I volunteer for the next suicide mission?

"EXTRA LEGS 2024"
soon

Unread post by soon »

even the books at oxford would tell you there's something wrong with suicide idealization.

mimi

Unread post by mimi »

Suicide missions.

For people who don't give a crap about life anyways. And some religions think this is good ? ....that they are worthy of praise for their martyrdom ? THEY DON'T PLACE ANY VALUE ON LIFE !!! WHY would anyone think these people represent anything other than their own misery ?

Seamajor

This fool needs to disappear now. Anyone see his warm welcome at the Baseball game yesterday?

Semen
evs

Unread post by evs »

mimi wrote: 27 Oct 2019, 20:25 Suicide missions.

For people who don't give a crap about life anyways. And some religions think this is good ? ....that they are worthy of praise for their martyrdom ? THEY DON'T PLACE ANY VALUE ON LIFE !!! WHY would anyone think these people represent anything other than their own misery ?
Best post.

~ plaid ~
extralegs2020

mimi wrote: 27 Oct 2019, 20:25 Suicide missions.

We place immense value on life. But just remember: Whatever gives a reason for living, also gives you a reason to die for it.
It's not that we are willing to kill; it's that we are willing to die.
It is not so much a matter of suicide as it is of 'martyrdom'.
A suicide doesn't value his life and takes it.
A martyr values his life, and SACRIFICES the most precious thing he has for his God.
It is opposite thinking to that of the suicide. A martyr is like a soldier going to his death, knowing that he is going to die violently.

"EXTRA LEGS 2024"
evs

Unread post by evs »

Dying is killing too. Why do you separate the two?

~ plaid ~
Mad Serb

Unread post by Mad Serb »

extralegs2014 wrote: 28 Oct 2019, 07:45 We place immense value on life. But just remember: Whatever gives a reason for living, also gives you a reason to die for it.
It's not that we are willing to kill; it's that we are willing to die.
It is not so much a matter of suicide as it is of 'martyrdom'.
A suicide doesn't value his life and takes it.
A martyr values his life, and SACRIFICES the most precious thing he has for his God.
You wanna die a martyr for your religion? Fine, go to the desert far away from any other human being, strap 100kg of TNT around your waist and blow yourself to pieces. That would make you a moron. But don't kill other people for your beliefs. That would make you a murderer.

The only admirable thing about you is that you are a blood donor

Lochdubh

Unread post by Lochdubh »

soon wrote: 27 Oct 2019, 13:07 it makes a case for staying put.
Exactly the opposite. Staying put means you are ALWAYS playing defense...taking responsibility for the lives and comfort of the locals, required to build infrastructure and bogged down as a target yourself. Killing folk and blowing shit up are the two things the military does well. Once that's finished cleaning up the mess is the job of someone else.

extralegs2020

Mad Serb wrote: 28 Oct 2019, 09:59 The only admirable thing about you is that you a blood donor

And if I could find some other way of giving charity, of doing good deeds, of showing care and concern for others' welfare that is so perfect for me, I would certainly do so. And ALLAH knows that I would.
This is a gift to others that does not cost me anything. It is freely given. It is literally giving of myself. It saves lives and preserves peoples' health. And it is a gift that no one can abuse, unlike a gift of money. Plus it suits my own nature. And it establishes me as a man of peace: a peaceful person.
I can't think of something so perfect, so ideal. If I could, I would certainly do it and add to my good deeds.

"EXTRA LEGS 2024"
Lochdubh

Unread post by Lochdubh »

Seamajor wrote: 28 Oct 2019, 05:10 Image

This fool needs to disappear now. Anyone see his warm welcome at the Baseball game yesterday?
By coincidence President Obama played golf the afternoon of the Usama raid. that was described as a valuable contribution designed to lull observers into believing that nothing special was about to go down. ;)

Mad Serb

Unread post by Mad Serb »

Seamajor

http://www.nbcnews.com/id/42874398/ns/w ... aden-raid/

Looks like he did, but maybe for different reason? Amazes he how the fat king gloats about anything and everything he pretends to be an expert on.

Semen