They got Bag Dady

Register accountRead the forum rules
soon

Re: They got Bag Dady

Unread post by soon »

the day trump was triggered.
On Saturday, Obama donned a tuxedo for the White House Correspondents' Association annual dinner and lobbed a few barbs at Donald Trump after having endured weeks of attacks by the prospective Republican presidential candidate over whether Obama is U.S.-born and eligible to be president. He poked fun at the host of NBC's "The Celebrity Apprentice" for not having serious issues to keep him up at night.

what is that? and how do i make the rest of my life about it.
cc

Unread post by cc »

extralegs2014 wrote: 27 Oct 2019, 19:53
cc wrote: 27 Oct 2019, 13:56 If you are islamic, what risk / reward knanny role have you chosen? ... will you be in the heaven penthouse with those who kill non believers for allah? .. an in between floor of less risk .. or the basement for believers who do fuck all for allah. beyond post on forums.?

Do you suggest I volunteer for the next suicide mission?
It was not a suggestion ... It was a question of which kranny-ordained "role" did you choose. You didn't reply to the question

if your islamic bit is just troll, forget it. The question would be irrelevant to you

extralegs2020

Unread post by extralegs2020 »

I don't know what to do to serve ALLAH.
But He will certainly let me know if and when the time comes.
I am probably doing exactly what I should be doing, as of now. I have probably been doing it most of my life.

"EXTRA LEGS 2024"
A FIGURE MORE LEGENDARY THAN THAT OF THE MAHDI, THE AWAITED SAVIOUR, HAS NOT BEEN SEEN IN THE HISTORY OF MANKIND. THE THREADS OF THE WORLD EVENTS HAVE WOVEN MANY A FINE DESIGN IN HUMAN LIFE BUT THE PATTERN OF THE MAHDI STANDS HIGH ABOVE EVERY OTHER PATTERN
extralegs2020

But I must say, it is a very personal thing. Everybody has their own private mission.
No two missions, like no two people, are alike.
Everything is unique to each individual. You have to 'customize the fit'.
So I can't explain what my role is. It would mean nothing to you. It would not apply to others, only to me.
For example, ALLAH might want me to do nothing more than to marry, have children, and raise a family.
And that is my own personal business. That has nothing to do with explaining myself to you.

"EXTRA LEGS 2024"
A FIGURE MORE LEGENDARY THAN THAT OF THE MAHDI, THE AWAITED SAVIOUR, HAS NOT BEEN SEEN IN THE HISTORY OF MANKIND. THE THREADS OF THE WORLD EVENTS HAVE WOVEN MANY A FINE DESIGN IN HUMAN LIFE BUT THE PATTERN OF THE MAHDI STANDS HIGH ABOVE EVERY OTHER PATTERN
cc

Unread post by cc »

In short, you have not chosen any of the kranny ordained "roles"

OK

cc

Unread post by cc »

J0E

Unread post by J0E »

cc wrote: 27 Oct 2019, 10:08 Dunno how this will affect the future of IS .. maybe a lot, maybe little .. depending on how it was all set up

.. he chose the easy islamic / coward's way out ... detonated an explosive vest as U.S. Special Operations Forces stormed his compound in the Idrib Province

died whimpering at the end of a dead-end tunnel.

His final act took out 5 others including 2 of his wives

the U.S. had al-Baghdadi under surveillance for weeks.
yeah America should pat itself on the back for a terrorist & terrorist organization they were largely responsible for creating. President Bush fucker & his evil Nazi henchman vice president Cheney started the unecessary Iraq War on a lie, murdered millions, destroyed entire families & then wonders why the Iraqi people turn to ISIL and terrorism.

Fuck you murderer Bush!

And fuck your evil Nazi henchman Cheney.

Congressman Ron Paul warned us blowback & nobody incliding the fucking stupid Republican Party listened to him.

Oh well ya reap what ya sow.

extralegs2020

cc wrote: 28 Oct 2019, 18:04 In short, you have not chosen any of the kranny ordained "roles"

OK
So: Of the twa billion Muslims in the World, how many of them, according to you, do you suppose have chosen such roles?

"EXTRA LEGS 2024"
extralegs2020

It is not required to kill anybody or anything at any time for ALLAH.
That is not and has never EVER been a requirement of Paradise.
99.999% of all Muslims never ever kill anybody.
But CC is making it LOOK as though that is required of us. She claims that Islam leaves us few options if we want to be good Muslims.
Nonsense!
Pure propaganda!
We are the Religion of Peace.

"EXTRA LEGS 2024"
J0E

Unread post by J0E »

extralegs2014 wrote: 28 Oct 2019, 20:02 It is not required to kill anybody or anything at any time for ALLAH.
That is not and has never EVER been a requirement of Paradise.
99.999% of all Muslims never ever kill anybody.
But CC is making it LOOK as though that is required of us. She claims that Islam leaves us few options if we want to be good Muslims.
Nonsense!
Pure propaganda!
We are the Religion of Peace.
Y'know that war in Iraq started by the Americans makes me feel guilty even tho I opposed it & Canada officially declined to participate & join W Bush's coalition of the willing. Its unfathomable to think how many innocent people in Iraq died, children starved to death, and Iraqi girls American soldiers raped. That war is probably the blackest mark on Anerican history which Americans will come to regret & was largely responsible for the creation of ISIS.

extralegs2020

J0E wrote: 28 Oct 2019, 20:19 Y'know that war in Iraq started by the Americans makes me feel guilty even tho I opposed it & Canada officially declined to participate & join W Bush's coalition of the willing. Its unfathomable to think how many innocent people in Iraq died, children starved to death, and Iraqi girls American soldiers raped. That war is probably the blackest mark on Anerican history which Americans will come to re
So true.
Correct.

"EXTRA LEGS 2024"
J0E

Unread post by J0E »

extralegs2014 wrote: 28 Oct 2019, 20:55
J0E wrote: 28 Oct 2019, 20:19 Y'know that war in Iraq started by the Americans makes me feel guilty even tho I opposed it & Canada officially declined to participate & join W Bush's coalition of the willing. Its unfathomable to think how many innocent people in Iraq died, children starved to death, and Iraqi girls American soldiers raped. That war is probably the blackest mark on Anerican history which Americans will come to re
So true.
Correct.
Whats also disgraceful is how the USA including Trump brag how they are gonna steal Iraq's oil as if its their divine right

Maybe thats another reason Isis exists.

Iraqis were fighting to take back their country.

thats a side of the story we dont hear about in the western press. that the USA is stealing another countrys oil & playing genocide on innocent muslims who never wanted war with the us.

extralegs2020

Tell that to CC. Knock some sense into her head.

"EXTRA LEGS 2024"
Berry Sweet

Unread post by Berry Sweet »

extralegs2014 wrote: 28 Oct 2019, 19:53
cc wrote: 28 Oct 2019, 18:04 In short, you have not chosen any of the kranny ordained "roles"

OK
So: Of the twa billion Muslims in the World, how many of them, according to you, do you suppose have chosen such roles?
Why do you always make this sound like its a contest? It's annoying.

:purdy:
Mad Serb

Unread post by Mad Serb »

Berry Sweet wrote: 29 Oct 2019, 00:43 Why do you always make this sound like its a contest? It's annoying.
Because for them it is

Seamajor

Unread post by Seamajor »

cc wrote: 28 Oct 2019, 18:18 Image
Sorry, looks to me, they’ve got him by the nut sack.

Semen
soon

Unread post by soon »

it's a mess over there and likely to get worse if the usa pulls out.

what is that? and how do i make the rest of my life about it.
Lochdubh

Unread post by Lochdubh »

I think it will get a lot worse...and not just in the middle east. The US is broke and about half of the population is errrrr...disenchanted...that's a good term....with being cast in the role of world cop. It is now seen as a thankless job. Next time there is an earthquake in Indonesia or a typhoon in the Philippines the US Navy might not be so johnny on the spot with a carrier group to provide assistance and relief. currently no other world power has that sort of logistical capability, and the Chinese are unlikely to develop it. The carrier task force will soon be a thing of the past as technology has made them unsurvivable in a conflict between two major powers. Quite similar to the demise of the battleship after the development of the carrier in the early 1940s.

Mad Serb

Lochdubh wrote: 29 Oct 2019, 13:32 Quite similar to the demise of the battleship after the development of the carrier in the early 1940s.
Bismarck

cc

Unread post by cc »

Yesterday, despite press reluctance to give credit, they killed Bag Daddie's next in line and leader by default since the main guy's death

This will slow it all down ... but there are still so many ..and the jail camps of women and children are brewing new ones

Guards cannot enter and have no way to stop the sharia laws withing nor stop the indoctrination

And, there are so many silent followers and more sympathizers nested within Western Societies and other around the world

Mad Serb

cc wrote: 29 Oct 2019, 14:11 Yesterday, despite press reluctance to give credit, they killed Bag Daddie's next in line and leader by default since the main guy's death

This will slow it all down ... but there are still so many ..and the jail camps of women and children are brewing new ones

Guards cannot enter and have no way to stop the sharia laws withing nor stop the indoctrination

And, there are so many silent followers and more sympathizers nested within Western Societies and other around the world
What guards, what jails?
Many of them study future calling and learn trade in the West. Tuition, room&board paid for by taxpayers and protected under "freedom of speech", "freedom of religion" and "we are stupid and are keeping eyes closed since we don't want to admit we are screwed" clauses.

Berry Sweet

^^ harsh, but I tend to agree.

Lochdubh

Unread post by Lochdubh »

Mad Serb wrote: 29 Oct 2019, 13:59
Lochdubh wrote: 29 Oct 2019, 13:32 Quite similar to the demise of the battleship after the development of the carrier in the early 1940s.
Bismarck
HMS Prince of Wales

US Pacific Battlship Squadron at Pear harbour

Japanese Imperial ship Yamato

cc

Unread post by cc »

Mad Serb wrote: 29 Oct 2019, 14:17
cc wrote: 29 Oct 2019, 14:11 Yesterday, despite press reluctance to give credit, they killed Bag Daddie's next in line and leader by default since the main guy's death

What guards, what jails?
Many of them study future calling and learn trade in the West. Tuition, room&board paid for by taxpayers and protected under "freedom of speech", "freedom of religion" and "we are stupid and are keeping eyes closed since we don't want to admit we are screwed" clauses.
Agreed. They are brewing here "And, there are so many silent followers and more sympathizers nested within Western Societies and other around the world"

My reference to "jails" was to the camps / jails for wives with many kids captured in Arabia

Mad Serb

Oh I agree.

But I referred to different front line. For them it makes sense to manufacture soldiers at the point of use. It is cheaper, the product is of higher quality. In other words, more efficient.

extralegs2020

Berry Sweet wrote: 29 Oct 2019, 00:43
extralegs2014 wrote: 28 Oct 2019, 19:53

OK
Why do you always make this sound like its a contest? It's annoying.

What contest? What are you referring to?

"EXTRA LEGS 2024"
extralegs2020

cc wrote: 29 Oct 2019, 14:11And, there are so many silent followers and more sympathizers nested within Western Societies and other around the world

Yes, I know one of them.

"EXTRA LEGS 2024"
extralegs2020

cc wrote: 29 Oct 2019, 14:46 Agreed. They are brewing here "And, there are so many silent followers and more sympathizers nested within Western Societies and other around the world"
Yes. I can see one of them now.

"EXTRA LEGS 2024"
Berry Sweet

extralegs2014 wrote: 28 Oct 2019, 13:56 I don't know what to do to serve ALLAH.
extralegs2014 wrote: 28 Oct 2019, 20:02 It is not required to kill anybody or anything at any time for ALLAH.
Except when it's at your convenience to talk shit, right? So much for your religion of peace.

Berry Sweet

extralegs2014 wrote: 29 Oct 2019, 15:36 What contest? What are you referring to?
Look at you, no ones home AND the light bulb is burnt out...geez.