They got Bag Dady

Register accountRead the forum rules
extralegs2020

Re: They got Bag Dady

Unread post by extralegs2020 »

cc wrote: 28 Oct 2019, 18:04 So: Of the twa billion Muslims in the World, how many of them, according to you, do you suppose have chosen such roles?
extralegs2014 wrote: 28 Oct 2019, 19:53
cc wrote: 28 Oct 2019, 18:04 In short, you have not chosen any of the kranny ordained "roles"

OK
So: Of the twa billion Muslims in the World, how many of them, according to you, do you suppose have chosen such roles?
So: Of the twa billion Muslims in the World, how many of them, according to you, do you suppose have chosen such roles?
You didn't reply to the question.

"EXTRA LEGS 2024"
A FIGURE MORE LEGENDARY THAN THAT OF THE MAHDI, THE AWAITED SAVIOUR, HAS NOT BEEN SEEN IN THE HISTORY OF MANKIND. THE THREADS OF THE WORLD EVENTS HAVE WOVEN MANY A FINE DESIGN IN HUMAN LIFE BUT THE PATTERN OF THE MAHDI STANDS HIGH ABOVE EVERY OTHER PATTERN
extralegs2020

cc wrote: 28 Oct 2019, 11:51
extralegs2014 wrote: 27 Oct 2019, 19:53
cc wrote: 27 Oct 2019, 13:56 If you are islamic, what risk / reward knanny role have you chosen? ... will you be in the heaven penthouse with those who kill non believers for allah? .. an in between floor of less risk .. or the basement for believers who do fuck all for allah. beyond post on forums.?

Do you suggest I volunteer for the next suicide mission?
It was not a suggestion ... It was a question of which kranny-ordained "role" did you choose. You didn't reply to the question

if your islamic bit is just troll, forget it. The question would be irrelevant to you
You didn't reply to the question.

"EXTRA LEGS 2024"
A FIGURE MORE LEGENDARY THAN THAT OF THE MAHDI, THE AWAITED SAVIOUR, HAS NOT BEEN SEEN IN THE HISTORY OF MANKIND. THE THREADS OF THE WORLD EVENTS HAVE WOVEN MANY A FINE DESIGN IN HUMAN LIFE BUT THE PATTERN OF THE MAHDI STANDS HIGH ABOVE EVERY OTHER PATTERN
extralegs2020

Lochdubh wrote: 29 Oct 2019, 13:32 The US is broke and about half of the population is errrrr...disenchanted...that's a good term....with being cast in the role of world cop. It is now seen as a thankless job. Next time there is an earthquake in Indonesia or a typhoon in the Philippines the US Navy might not be so johnny on the spot with a carrier group to provide assistance and relief. currently no other world power has that sort of logistical capability,

If it threatens U.S. Hegemony, they will surely intervene.
If anything threatens their ally Israel, they will surely intervene.
If it threatens their leadership, their dominance, they will be there.
If they can gain from plundering any country, they will go in to the land and trash it, ripping off the resources.
If big U.S. corporations like Nike can plunder small states like Indonesia with the help of the World Bank, that plundering will continue unabated.
If they can extract billions upon billions of aluminum out of Jamaica, they will do so and leave the population of Jamaica impoverished.
Every country has been robbed blind of oil: Iran, Iraq, and others.
No, they won't stop unless they have to. Or unless someone can put a stop to them.
Not a hope in Hell.

"EXTRA LEGS 2024"
extralegs2020

Berry Sweet wrote: 29 Oct 2019, 17:06
extralegs2014 wrote: 29 Oct 2019, 15:36 What contest? What are you referring to?
Look at you, no ones home AND the light bulb is burnt out...geez.

I still don't get it.
WHO is competing with WHOM?
What contest are you referring to?

"EXTRA LEGS 2024"
extralegs2020

Berry Sweet wrote: 29 Oct 2019, 00:43
extralegs2014 wrote: 28 Oct 2019, 19:53
cc wrote: 28 Oct 2019, 18:04 In short, you have not chosen any of the kranny ordained "roles"

OK
Why do you always make this sound like its a contest? It's annoying.

There is an implication here that SOMEBODY is competing in a contest with SOMEBODY ELSE!
WHO?
With WHOM?
I just can't figure this out.

"EXTRA LEGS 2024"
Berry Sweet

Unread post by Berry Sweet »

extralegs2014 wrote: 29 Oct 2019, 22:04
extralegs2014 wrote: 29 Oct 2019, 15:36 What contest? What are you referring to?

I still don't get it.
Of course you don't get it. There's no point in even trying to explain to you. You are like Joe...a hamster on a wheel...

:purdy:
extralegs2020

Berry Sweet wrote: 29 Oct 2019, 22:50
extralegs2014 wrote: 29 Oct 2019, 22:04

I still don't get it.
Of course you don't get it. There's no point in even trying to explain to you. You are like Joe...a hamster on a wheel...

NOW I got it!!!
I understand exactly what you are saying.
You are talking about something that has ABSOLUTELY NO MEANING for anyone else, or for anything outside your own head, your own skull, your brain!
This is purely a 'subjective matter' for you. It bears no relation of any kind to anybody or anything.
You must be stoned. Off on a trip.
It is a private dream or acid trip you have had. Nobody else had the dream or saw those visions--only YOU!
It bores everyone else because it is quite, quite meaningless.
So naturally, nobody knows what the hell you are talking about.
You're stoned. You're off on a trip!

This is what happens to people who try to be too clever: They get shot down in flames.

"EXTRA LEGS 2024"
cc

Unread post by cc »

It varies as to circumstance - grows most rapidly alongside successes

cc

Unread post by cc »

Mad Serb wrote: 29 Oct 2019, 14:17 What guards, what jails?
In Syria and Iraq - 10,000 supposed males - 20,000+ females and kids in other camps - in fact the female camp is run 100 % shraiah ... many dangerous females and later the kids if they return
Many of them study future calling and learn trade in the West. Tuition, room&board paid for by taxpayers and protected under "freedom of speech", "freedom of religion" and "we are stupid and are keeping eyes closed since we don't want to admit we are screwed" clauses.
Exactly and what I meant by my less specific "And, there are so many silent followers and more sympathizers nested within Western Societies and other around the world"

And yes, "we are stupid and are keeping eyes closed"

"freedom of religion" allows this supremacist political ideology run free and consolidate itself throughout the West

extralegs2020

cc wrote: 03 Nov 2019, 12:10
It varies as to circumstance - grows most rapidly alongside successes
So I am one of those two billion who has not chosen such roles.
I expect I am in the majority.
But at least you (finally) answered the question. You are notorious for not answering questions--when it doesn't suit you to do so.

"EXTRA LEGS 2024"
cc

Unread post by cc »

Frankly, I did not see the questions till now

I'm not an everyday poster - do miss once in a while

but found it finally and replied gladly

Mad Serb

Unread post by Mad Serb »

cc wrote: 03 Nov 2019, 12:24
In Syria and Iraq -....
I was meant to be sarcastic - There will be likely steady supply of jeehadeests from the west irregardless of jails' existence in ME

extralegs2020

Well, if people get all 'fired up' and 'passionate' for the Cause of Islam and ALLAH, what can you Infidels do?
Not much.
People will do what they have to do, what they must to do.
You shall have to leave them to their own devices.

"EXTRA LEGS 2024"
Mad Serb

What do you mean "not much"? Ever seen devastation done by west in ME? (Not that I condone it, just pointing out obvious)

cc

Unread post by cc »

Mad Serb wrote: 04 Nov 2019, 11:12
cc wrote: 03 Nov 2019, 12:24
In Syria and Iraq -....
I was meant to be sarcastic - There will be likely steady supply of jeehadeests from the west irregardless of jails' existence in ME
Yes. I.S. has sticking power and will recruit many for violence and subversion in all areas of the West and beyond the West. AlQ, while still existing seems to little power outside of Syria

extralegs2020

Mad Serb wrote: 04 Nov 2019, 11:24 What do you mean "not much"? Ever seen devastation done by west in ME? (Not that I condone it, just pointing out obvious)

But that won't stop the jihadists.
In truth, you are fighting a 'losing battle'.
Just like the State of Israel is fighting one.

"EXTRA LEGS 2024"
Mad Serb

It will.

Most of you are brave only on internet and in a shopping mall

extralegs2020

Then try it and see if that works.
You might also like to inform the Pentagon, CIA, FBI, NSA CSIS, the RCMP and the Vancouver Police.
I am sure they'd like to know, too. You could help them and they could use some help.
Because they don't know, either.
Only YOU would know.
Mad Serb wrote: 04 Nov 2019, 12:18 It will.

Most of you are brave only on internet and in a shopping mall

"EXTRA LEGS 2024"
Mad Serb

To tell them what? That some borderline muslim is ranting on the internets?

extralegs2020

Mad Serb wrote: 04 Nov 2019, 12:23 To tell them what? That some borderline muslim is ranting on the internets?
To tell them your 'PLAN' of how to stop the jihadists.

"EXTRA LEGS 2024"
Mad Serb

Kid, go home.