JOE rarely speaks of his East Indian heritage.

Register accountRead the forum rules
9 incher/160 IQ

JOE rarely speaks of his East Indian heritage.

Unread post by 9 incher/160 IQ »

So what if he is a smelly cab driver from Surrey. We won't think any less of him if he is honest.

Fuc# 0ff.
deadskinmask

Re: JOE rarely speaks of his East Indian heritage.

Unread post by deadskinmask »

i was gonna say 'speak for yourself'.... but it would be impossible for me to 'think any less of him'.... so, yeah. right on.... :D

I CAN'T MAKE YOU SEE THE LIGHT.... BUT I CAN MAKE YOU FEEL THE HEAT ON YOUR FACE....
Vivek_Golikeri

Unread post by Vivek_Golikeri »

Whew! Many white Canadians don't like my kind. Well, they hated Jews far worse in the past. But Jews held themselves above water, worked hard, studied, and became a powerful force. East Indians will do the same. In another two generations, many of them might be owning many a redneck's ass.

Vivek_Golikeri

Unread post by Vivek_Golikeri »

To tell the truth, I equally despise both white racists and Indians who live in the Dark Ages. Analogous to the mutual disdain between secular Jews and Hasidic Jews. If Indians are not westernized, I have no problem just working with them or doing business with them. But I don't want them in my private life.

Some of the biggest tensions occur within the same tribe. Catholic and Protestant in Ireland is the most horrible example. Many whites are lovely people, and I have so many good friends. Old fashioned Indians sometimes look down on me because I don't speak Hindi, or I don't fit in with their ways. I tell them bluntly that I don't owe them a thing. I merely owe my family who did everything for me.