I've learned to accept Blurt for what Blurt is

Register accountRead the forum rules
evs

Re: I've learned to accept Blurt for what Blurt is

Unread post by evs »

Old times = shit values; misogyny, racism, slavery, the list goes on. Just my opinion.

~ plaid ~
Blurt

Unread post by Blurt »

J0E wrote: 29 Oct 2019, 19:38 ...any familiar faces here?
Joe, they're all familiar faces! I must've sat in the lap of at least a dozen of those Bunnies. Our home was a regular warren. My father didn't mind.

evs

Unread post by evs »

Joe will go green of jealousy when he reads that:))

~ plaid ~
J0E

Unread post by J0E »

Irina wrote: 29 Oct 2019, 20:16 Old times = shit values; misogyny, racism, slavery, the list goes on. Just my opinion.
What i posted seem to anger you greatly, Irritable Irina.

So I thought I'd post a gentle lullaby to quell your hot temper:

Remember, whenever something on this forum upsets you just hum along...

"Long live God..." etc.

It'll left your spirit up, Irina!

mimi

Unread post by mimi »

I'm sure Blurt feels SO relieved to know you've accepted him for what he is, Juvenile Joe. ( :rolleyes: )

After years of your extreme cruelty, I'm not sure I can accept you for what YOU are. =(

Odinson

Unread post by Odinson »

I take my mimi raw.

mimi

Unread post by mimi »

Some people call that 'extremely rare'. :D

J0E

Unread post by J0E »

mimi wrote: 30 Oct 2019, 19:10 I'm sure Blurt feels SO relieved to know you've accepted him for what he is, Juvenile Joe. ( :rolleyes: )

After years of your extreme cruelty, I'm not sure I can accept you for what YOU are. =(
....and yet you think nothing of hitting below the belt & lashing out at others meemster. youve got a few issues yourself with accepting different pov.

Unfortunately not everyone will agree with your pov 100% of the time. And if they only partially agree they sre not your adversary, marm.

but I give you this much crrdit. You and Irina are not nearly as obstructive as that censorship forum the Blue Cashew. At least most of what is posted here is allowed & its a reasonably open forum

That BC is a joke & they always gain the upper hand by muzzling people like a police state.

mimi

Unread post by mimi »

I only give a hoot about WHO I "lash out" at. You're mistaken about your notion that "everyone" needs to agree with me. There are quite a few posters, whose disagreement with my point of view, only enforces my stand. :D

As for my 'hitting below the belt', I have never EVER been as relentlessly cruel to ANYONE, as you have been to Blurt....for no other reason, than that he isn't like you think he should be.

Berry Sweet

Unread post by Berry Sweet »

J0E wrote: 30 Oct 2019, 21:19
mimi wrote: 30 Oct 2019, 19:10 I'm sure Blurt feels SO relieved to know you've accepted him for what he is, Juvenile Joe. ( :rolleyes: )

....and yet you think nothing of hitting below the belt & lashing out at others meemster. youve got a few issues yourself with accepting different pov.

Unfortunately not everyone will agree with your pov 100% of the time. And if they only partially agree they sre not your adversary, marm.

but I give you this much crrdit. You and Irina are not nearly as obstructive as that censorship forum the Blue Cashew. At least most of what is posted here is allowed & its a reasonably open forum

That BC is a joke & they always gain the upper hand by muzzling people like a police state.
Geez Joe....you are really fuckin bitter. Advertising your bitterness on multiple forums isn't helping you out at all, and you just help advertise their forum...posters will go there, and they might not post anything but there is traffic going thru....and there you are too...here, there, everywhere....always talking about BC.. for Gods sake, take a break from devices and electronics.

:purdy:
mimi

Unread post by mimi »

Berry Sweet wrote: 30 Oct 2019, 22:00
J0E wrote: 30 Oct 2019, 21:19

Geez Joe....you are really fuckin bitter. Advertising your bitterness on multiple forums isn't helping you out at all, and you just help advertise their forum...posters will go ther

, and they might not post anything but there is traffic going thru....and there you are too...here, there, everywhere....always talking about BC.. for Gods sake, take a break from devices and electronics.
When someone has to scramble around different forums, looking for acceptance...they have look at why they have to do that at all.

Blurt

Unread post by Blurt »

Berry Sweet wrote: 30 Oct 2019, 22:00 ...for Gods sake, take a break from devices and electronics.
Surely vibrating eggs with a GPS are excepted, though?

See, Joe? I'm advocating for you. I'm a good Blurt.

J0E

Unread post by J0E »

Blurt wrote: 30 Oct 2019, 23:41
Berry Sweet wrote: 30 Oct 2019, 22:00 ...for Gods sake, take a break from devices and electronics.
Surely vibrating eggs with a GPS are excepted, though?

See, Joe? I'm advocating for you. I'm a good Blurt.
I'm delighted there's a CLIQUE here that will always come to your rescue, Blurt.

And it' s wonderful that you have more than one skirt to hide behind...or 3 or 4!

evs

Unread post by evs »

Blurt needs no rescue. Ppl say what’s on their mind.

~ plaid ~
SCOUSE

Unread post by SCOUSE »

Irina wrote: 31 Oct 2019, 07:03 Blurt needs no rescue. Ppl say what’s on their mind.
Joe’s right, whenever Blurt has a disagreement with someone various people tend to appear out of the woodwork to defend him as though he’s some sort of golden goose who can’t be criticised or questioned.

Lump made the point in the past too and said that it’s likely due to him being transgender, which causes people to regard him as vulnerable and deserving of unconditional protection.

Hugo Boss wrote: 29 Jan 2021, 17:36 The Blurt cries out in pain as he strikes you!
J0E

Unread post by J0E »

Blurt wrote: 29 Oct 2019, 20:51
J0E wrote: 29 Oct 2019, 19:38 ...any familiar faces here?
Joe, they're all familiar faces! I must've sat in the lap of at least a dozen of those Bunnies. Our home was a regular warren. My father didn't mind.
Y'know Blurt, that's got me thinkin' its the reason ya turned ta transgenderism, eh? These childhood memories are so positive that part of you can't leave them behind. So by transforming inta a woman, you can become the likeness of your mom & her charming co-workers in their prime. You seem to be wanting to relive your past by wanting ta become them.

If you're not in love with your mother as you steadfastly deny, you seem like you're in love with that memory like it was the best time of your life.

But if other guys as children were surrounded by a mother & her friends who all looked like Brigitte Bardot in her prime perhaps it would have a similar effect on them too. :blink:

Odinson

Unread post by Odinson »

Blurtskie is like the guy who defends his Lada 1200 and says its just as good as a Ferrari..

He says that since Lada 1200 is a copy of Fiat 124, both ferrari and Lada are equal italian engines..

He refuses to accept the facts because his whole belief system would shatter if he does.

mimi

Unread post by mimi »

We may need a translator here. :D

Odinson

Unread post by Odinson »

mimi wrote: 31 Oct 2019, 19:34 We may need a translator here. :D
Lada 1200 = Tolerance, multiculturalism, solidarity..

Ferrari = white culture.

Italian engine = Human race.

Blurt

Unread post by Blurt »

I think it's more along the lines of an ashtray stand is like a Tiffany lamp, but I won't admit a Tiffany lamp just isn't as powerful as an ashtray stand, especially if there's an electric bug zapper to be had and the human race equals a pair of snowshoes.

SCOUSE

Unread post by SCOUSE »

You have to remember that not only is Blurt a transvestite, he’s a mongrel too. So whenever whites espouse Nationalist viewpoints, he’s likely upset because he lacks the necessary criteria needed to be part of any sort of WN group or organisation. Instead he just bitterly looks on from a distance while busily sowing seeds of discord and contempt.

Hugo Boss wrote: 29 Jan 2021, 17:36 The Blurt cries out in pain as he strikes you!
J0E

Unread post by J0E »

SCOUSE wrote: 01 Nov 2019, 04:04 You have to remember that not only is Blurt a transvestite, he’s a mongrel too. So whenever whites espouse Nationalist viewpoints, he’s likely upset because he lacks the necessary criteria needed to be part of any sort of WN group or organisation. Instead he just bitterly looks on from a distance while busily sowing seeds of discord and contempt.
'mongrel'?

....are you implying that Blurt....is a dog?!?

Come ta think if it, Blurt does tend to snarl when agitated.

Perhaps when growing up, Blurt's mother referred to Blurt as her 'little fu-fu'. And then Blurt would bark like a chihuahua when it wanted something.

Hence, childhood behaviour had carried over into adulthood.

Blurt

Unread post by Blurt »

SCOUSE wrote: 01 Nov 2019, 04:04 Blurt lacks the necessary criteria needed to be part of any sort of WN group or organisation.
- Imbecility
- Incivility
- Immaturity
- Latent homosexuality
- Tribal mentality
- Unbridled bigotry
- Charmless vapidity
- Violent stupidity
- Doc Marten shit-kickers

You're right, Scouse. I do lack me some Nazi cred.

SCOUSE

Unread post by SCOUSE »

J0E wrote: 01 Nov 2019, 07:24
SCOUSE wrote: 01 Nov 2019, 04:04 You have to remember that not only is Blurt a transvestite, he’s a mongrel too. So whenever whites espouse Nationalist viewpoints, he’s likely upset because he lacks the necessary criteria needed to be part of any sort of WN group or organisation. Instead he just bitterly looks on from a distance while busily sowing seeds of discord and contempt.
'mongrel'?

....are you implying that Blurt....is a dog?!?

Come ta think if it, Blurt does tend to snarl when agitated.

Perhaps when growing up, Blurt's mother referred to Blurt as her 'little fu-fu'. And then Blurt would bark like a chihuahua when it wanted something.

Hence, childhood behaviour had carried over into adulthood.
I think Blurt’s more of a ‘Fi-fi’. :D

SCOUSE

Unread post by SCOUSE »

Blurt wrote: 01 Nov 2019, 10:04
SCOUSE wrote: 01 Nov 2019, 04:04 Blurt lacks the necessary criteria needed to be part of any sort of WN group or organisation.
- Imbecility
- Incivility
- Immaturity
- Latent homosexuality
- Tribal mentality
- Unbridled bigotry
- Charmless vapidity
- Violent stupidity
- Doc Marten shit-kickers

You're right, Scouse. I do lack me some Nazi cred.
Or any sort of cred whatsoever in fact.