Chairman of New Zealand’s biggest Mosque blames Mossad for Christchurch shootings

Register accountRead the forum rules
SCOUSE

Chairman of New Zealand’s biggest Mosque blames Mossad for Christchurch shootings

Unread post by SCOUSE »

Chairman of New Zealand's biggest mosque says Mossad was behind Christchurch massacre that left 50 people dead

Chairman of New Zealand's biggest mosque attended anti-racism rally Saturday

Ahmed Bhamji gave a speech saying Mossad was behind Christchurch shooting

Bhamji alleged that suspect Brenton Tarrant got funding from 'Zionist business'

Israel's embassy condemned the remarks as 'absurd' and anti-Semitic

In a video posted on Twitter, he can be heard saying: 'I stand here and I say I have a very, very strong suspicion that there's some group behind him and I am not afraid to say I feel Mossad is behind this.'

While the majority of the crowd is silent, one person can be heard yelling: 'It's the truth. Israel is behind this. That's right!'

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/articl ... sacre.html

Hugo Boss wrote: 29 Jan 2021, 17:36 The Blurt cries out in pain as he strikes you!
Lochdubh

Re: Chairman of New Zealand’s biggest Mosque blames Mossad for Christchurch shootings

Unread post by Lochdubh »

Goulston Street graffito.

SCOUSE

Re: Chairman of New Zealand’s biggest Mosque blames Mossad for Christchurch shootings

Unread post by SCOUSE »

Where’s CC? I thought she’d have weighed in by now to defend her Zionist brethren. :biggrin:

Hugo Boss wrote: 29 Jan 2021, 17:36 The Blurt cries out in pain as he strikes you!
extralegs2020

Unread post by extralegs2020 »

I have actually heard this stuff before.
One person talked about the Christchurch killings:
He said that it may be a conspiracy by the Zionist organization to take away guns from law abiding citizens.
My first reaction was this:
He's off his rocker. That's crank talk. Clueless. Zionist conspiracy has nothing to do with this. Taking away guns also, nothing. This was a hateful, racist, Islamophobic attack!

But now I am hearing similar things again!

"EXTRA LEGS 2024"
A FIGURE MORE LEGENDARY THAN THAT OF THE MAHDI, THE AWAITED SAVIOUR, HAS NOT BEEN SEEN IN THE HISTORY OF MANKIND. THE THREADS OF THE WORLD EVENTS HAVE WOVEN MANY A FINE DESIGN IN HUMAN LIFE BUT THE PATTERN OF THE MAHDI STANDS HIGH ABOVE EVERY OTHER PATTERN
extralegs2020

Unread post by extralegs2020 »

SCOUSE wrote: 01 Nov 2019, 04:43 Chairman of New Zealand's biggest mosque says Mossad was behind Christchurch massacre that left 50 people dead

"EXTRA LEGS 2024"
A FIGURE MORE LEGENDARY THAN THAT OF THE MAHDI, THE AWAITED SAVIOUR, HAS NOT BEEN SEEN IN THE HISTORY OF MANKIND. THE THREADS OF THE WORLD EVENTS HAVE WOVEN MANY A FINE DESIGN IN HUMAN LIFE BUT THE PATTERN OF THE MAHDI STANDS HIGH ABOVE EVERY OTHER PATTERN
cc

Unread post by cc »

He got it wrong. Mossad actually did it .. then vanished as they always do ... and left the stupid Aussie to take the blame

Israel desperately needed a bunch of dead bum-uppers off in the middle of nowhere .. . so it had to be done

Massad doesn't fuck around .. side's there's few nazis left to kill anymore and they gotta find something to keep themselves sharp