Scouse is right about the Jews.

Register accountRead the forum rules
9 incher/160 IQ

Scouse is right about the Jews.

Unread post by 9 incher/160 IQ »

But it was his wn people who stole most of Palestine and handed it to them. Isreal should be wiped off the map. Stupid British.

Fuc# 0ff.
extralegs2020

Re: Scouse is right about the Jews.

Unread post by extralegs2020 »

They're in it together.
But who really benefited from the theft of Palestine?
The Jews.

"EXTRA LEGS 2024"
A FIGURE MORE LEGENDARY THAN THAT OF THE MAHDI, THE AWAITED SAVIOUR, HAS NOT BEEN SEEN IN THE HISTORY OF MANKIND. THE THREADS OF THE WORLD EVENTS HAVE WOVEN MANY A FINE DESIGN IN HUMAN LIFE BUT THE PATTERN OF THE MAHDI STANDS HIGH ABOVE EVERY OTHER PATTERN
9 incher/160 IQ

Unread post by 9 incher/160 IQ »

Correct.

Fuc# 0ff.
yorkcountykid

Unread post by yorkcountykid »

I have studied genetics at a higher lever than most. there are perfect races who are pure genetically. I am not sure about aryan people==yet.

Vivek_Golikeri

Unread post by Vivek_Golikeri »

I Told You So. wrote: 10 Jul 2019, 00:18 But it was his wn people who stole most of Palestine and handed it to them. Isreal should be wiped off the map. Stupid British.
Israel has been connected to the Jewish people for thousands of years. Jews in Muslim countries may not have been butchered as in Germany or Russia, but they were treated as outcasts and second class citizens. Israel was created to give global Jewry dignity, freedom, security and a haven. I may not agree with all she does. Yet I love Israel, and will support her no matter who gets angry to hear that.

extralegs2020

https://www.haaretz.com/us-news/.premiu ... -1.6848498

My conversation with Morris today quickly slides into realms of deep pessimism. “I don’t see how we get out of it,” he says in reference to Israel’s continued existence as a Jewish state. “Already today there are more Arabs than Jews between the [Mediterranean] sea and the Jordan. The whole territory is unavoidably becoming one state with an Arab majority. Israel still calls itself a Jewish state, but a situation in which we rule an occupied people that has no rights cannot persist in the 21st century, in the modern world. And as soon as they do have rights, the state will no longer be Jewish.”

What will happen?

“This place will decline like a Middle Eastern state with an Arab majority. The violence between the different populations, within the state, will increase. The Arabs will demand the return of the refugees. The Jews will remain a small minority within a large Arab sea of Palestinians, a persecuted or slaughtered minority, as they were when they lived in Arab countries. Those among the Jews who can, will flee to America and the West.”

When do you see this happening?

“The Palestinians look at everything from a broad, long-term perspective. They see that at the moment, there are five-six-seven million Jews here, surrounded by hundreds of millions of Arabs. They have no reason to give in, because the Jewish state can’t last. They are bound to win. In another 30 to 50 years they will overcome us, come what may.”

"EXTRA LEGS 2024"
A FIGURE MORE LEGENDARY THAN THAT OF THE MAHDI, THE AWAITED SAVIOUR, HAS NOT BEEN SEEN IN THE HISTORY OF MANKIND. THE THREADS OF THE WORLD EVENTS HAVE WOVEN MANY A FINE DESIGN IN HUMAN LIFE BUT THE PATTERN OF THE MAHDI STANDS HIGH ABOVE EVERY OTHER PATTERN
extralegs2020

https://www.haaretz.com/opinion/.premiu ... -1.5288996

How Israel Will Be Destroyed Without One Shot Being Fired
Without a peace agreement, the future is clear: The Palestinians will so outnumber the Jews that Israel will be forced to give them the vote; the first bill to pass in a Palestinian-majority parliament will change the country's name from Israel to Palestine, and the second bill will be a Palestinian 'Law of Return.'

"EXTRA LEGS 2024"
SCOUSE

Unread post by SCOUSE »

Muslims wage war through the womb, not a particularly cunning tactic but it is effective. Hopefully Europa will come to it’s senses before Islam dominates completely. As for Israel, I hope it burns for the treasonous acts that particular tribe has committed against the white race.

Hugo Boss wrote: 29 Jan 2021, 17:36 The Blurt cries out in pain as he strikes you!
evs

Unread post by evs »

It’s not treason if they don’t belong to the respective group. They remained faithful to their values by subjugating and exploiting Europe and NA.

~ plaid ~
extralegs2020

For a while I have been having serious doubts that the State of Israel would ever come to an end. The scary thought is that these Zionists can continue this farce indefinitely into the future.
But now, those doubts have passed.
It is a stone cold certainty: The State of Israel is doomed. Finished. Dead. It is only a matter of time.
And those Jews know it, too. They are leaving Israel in droves.

Would anyone care to contradict me?
Post your evidence.

"EXTRA LEGS 2024"
soon

Unread post by soon »

you don't know the astral plane as well as you think you do. therefore anything you say is suspect of scary reasoning.

what is that? and how do i make the rest of my life about it.
extralegs2020

soon wrote: 01 Nov 2019, 12:32 you don't know the astral plane as well as you think you do. therefore anything you say is suspect of scary reasoning.

Tell us.
What does the plane say?

"EXTRA LEGS 2024"
soon

Unread post by soon »

you know as well as i do the plane is messing with you. you've fallen into the abyss and have arisen as a demiurge.

soon

Unread post by soon »

SCOUSE

Unread post by SCOUSE »

Irina wrote: 01 Nov 2019, 07:22 It’s not treason if they don’t belong to the respective group. They remained faithful to their values by subjugating and exploiting Europe and NA.
I regard it as treason when so many whites were hoodwinked into saving their Kosher asses from NS Germany during WW2 and due to the very generous levels of hospitality they have received in white nations.

I do find your journey towards being Jew-wise very encouraging by the way, regardless of our differences on other political matters.

Without the Jewish stranglehold on our lives, whether left, right, white, black, brown or purple... we would all be a lot better off and our quality of life would improve massively.

Hugo Boss wrote: 29 Jan 2021, 17:36 The Blurt cries out in pain as he strikes you!
evs

Unread post by evs »

SCOUSE wrote: 01 Nov 2019, 14:24 I do find your journey towards being Jew-wise very encouraging by the way, regardless of our differences on other political matters.
And I find your ability to speak truth to the power very encouraging, regardless of our differences on other political matters.

The way I see it, there is a small diff btwn Jews and gipsies. Gypsies are allowed to steal from non-Gypsies, it’s a legitimate source of income or food for them, like when we hunt wildlife. Jews do the exact same thing, they exploit the non-Jews as a legitimate source of income, only they don’t advertise their operations and they are way more sophisticated in ways they do it.

Right now, the most saddening aspect of their infiltration and outright stealing is Hollywood. You can barely find a successful actor that’s not a Jew or appearing in a Jew produced movie. If it’s a non-Jew woman, she had to get Harvey Weinsteined to get the role. Flip especially through comedies on Netflix and it’s all a Jew movie after a Jew movie after a Jew movie. What they are ripping us off of are actually non-Jew actors and non-Jew humour and non-Jew topics. But mostly the movies and tv shows based on European or Christian values. Instead we get the likes of sausage fucking party by a fucking stoned incel bignose from Vancouver, no less. Because he belongs to the “club”, there is no question that his ideas will get funding. It makes me sad and it makes me sick.

Now get this, I don’t hate the Jews like I don’t hate the Gypsies. But just like I would not like Gypsies stealing from me, why would I be ok with Jews doing it? Why would anyone be ok with that?

~ plaid ~
mimi

Unread post by mimi »

This has come up several times....yet I'm still confused about what they are stealing. :(

evs

Unread post by evs »

They are filling the media with content they choose, content based on their values, their customs, their humour. And since they own the media, it’s really not that hard for them to do that.

~ plaid ~
evs

Unread post by evs »

For example, the number of times I heard a comedian speak of non-circumcised men as ugly and disgusting is baffling. And get this - nobody ever makes a joke about the ugliness of circumcised penises? Is that not a bit weird and a bit of a trend? Because, as with other things and not just penises, beauty is in the eye of the beholder. And they make sure to prime the public perception to accept only what’s acceptable to them.

~ plaid ~
evs

Unread post by evs »

What they are stealing from us? See below:
Irina wrote: 01 Nov 2019, 21:30 non-Jew actors and non-Jew humour and non-Jew topics. But mostly the movies and tv shows based on Christian values.

~ plaid ~
SCOUSE

Unread post by SCOUSE »

mimi wrote: 01 Nov 2019, 21:41 This has come up several times....yet I'm still confused about what they are stealing. :(
You need to read up on the Federal Reserve and the debt based monetary system we all live under.

evs

Unread post by evs »

I didn’t even entertain that. That is a whole separate issue. But art and media are a huge consequence of the former.

~ plaid ~
SCOUSE

Unread post by SCOUSE »

Irina wrote: 01 Nov 2019, 21:30
SCOUSE wrote: 01 Nov 2019, 14:24 I do find your journey towards being Jew-wise very encouraging by the way, regardless of our differences on other political matters.
And I find your ability to speak truth to the power very encouraging, regardless of our differences on other political matters.

The way I see it, there is a small diff btwn Jews and gipsies. Gypsies are allowed to steal from non-Gypsies, it’s a legitimate source of income or food for them, like when we hunt wildlife. Jews do the exact same thing, they exploit the non-Jews as a legitimate source of income, only they don’t advertise their operations and they are way more sophisticated in ways they do it.

Right now, the most saddening aspect of their infiltration and outright stealing is Hollywood. You can barely find a successful actor that’s not a Jew or appearing in a Jew produced movie. If it’s a non-Jew woman, she had to get Harvey Weinsteined to get the role. Flip especially through comedies on Netflix and it’s all a Jew movie after a Jew movie after a Jew movie. What they are ripping us off of are actually non-Jew actors and non-Jew humour and non-Jew topics. But mostly the movies and tv shows based on European or Christian values. Instead we get the likes of sausage fucking party by a fucking stoned incel bignose from Vancouver, no less. Because he belongs to the “club”, there is no question that his ideas will get funding. It makes me sad and it makes me sick.
The Jewish stranglehold on the mainstream media, television and movies has been going on for decades. It’s so bad now that I find it near impossible to watch TV or films, the propaganda is so blatant. I also can’t stand the sound of that whiny Jewish accent that they tend to have, especially the females.

They get away with their control freak antics because most of the public are either unaware of their vastly disproportionate levels of control and influence or they just simply don’t care. So, it just carries on and those of us who speak out about it are branded hateful Nazis.

evs

Unread post by evs »

That’s the thing. I am left-wing and I am not a nazi. I also don’t think this is a conspiracy anymore than the code Gypsies live by. And I didn’t care for the longest time but I do now. Maybe the trend of ppl at least recognizing that there is a problem will reveal itself sooner rather than later.

~ plaid ~
SCOUSE

Unread post by SCOUSE »

It’s good that some leftists ‘get it’ because not all of the right does, in fact many are pro Israel cucks who think that the Jews are on their side. Christian Zionists are the worst.... delusional, indoctrinated fools.

extralegs2020

The Jews are in a trap of their own making.
That trap is called the State of Israel.
Now they're in a jam.
They have gotten themselves into a real 'pickle'.
That's what happens when stupid people do stupid things: It backfires on them.
Every time.

"EXTRA LEGS 2024"
extralegs2020

SCOUSE wrote: 02 Nov 2019, 07:58 The Jewish stranglehold on the mainstream media, television and movies has been going on for decades. It’s so bad now that I find it near impossible to watch TV or films, the propaganda is so blatant. I also can’t stand the sound of that whiny Jewish accent that they tend to have, especially the females.

They get away with their control freak antics because most of the public are either unaware of their vastly disproportionate levels of control and influence or they just simply don’t care. So, it just carries on and those of us who speak out about it are branded hateful Nazis.

That's true.
Remember Emmanuel Goldstein? The enemy of the State in George Orwell's Nineteen Eighty-Four? (Orwell was another great Old Etonian, by the way.)
Goldstein: Thin Jewish face. Whiny Jewish voice. Semitic features. Jewish name.
It all 'fits'.
They do have control of huge swathes of the media, especially Hollywood and New York, the Eastern Seaboard, Washington, D.C., and major news publications like Time Magazine and the New York Times.
They control the television industry.
But just don't exaggerate. Not all Jews, even those in control, are evil. Some may be working toward the good, even those ones at the very top.
Also, they may control a lot, but they don't control everything!
Most of the World is not under their sway.
It is mainly the relentless, pro-Israel propaganda that I resent: That blind, fanatical support.

"EXTRA LEGS 2024"
evs

Unread post by evs »

I agree, not all the world is under their stronghold. Russia and China are not. Which is why our propaganda machine here hates them so much

~ plaid ~
extralegs2020

Our propaganda machine hates them because they are Russia and China, not for other reasons.

"EXTRA LEGS 2024"
evs

Unread post by evs »

The only reason they are hated is because they are not subservient to the Jewish elite, they have their own elite. Same reason Assad is hated. The list goes on.

~ plaid ~