Can a man be considered 'misogynistic' for being attracted to beautiful women?

Register accountRead the forum rules
mimi

Re: Can a man be considered 'misogynistic' for being attracted to beautiful women?

Unread post by mimi »

Are you rushing to Joe's defence ? So cute. =)

Blurt

Re: Can a man be considered 'misogynistic' for being attracted to beautiful women?

Unread post by Blurt »

Incels must bond.

SCOUSE

Unread post by SCOUSE »

What do you and your brother have to do with the discussion?

Hugo Boss wrote: 29 Jan 2021, 17:36 The Blurt cries out in pain as he strikes you!
Berry Sweet

Unread post by Berry Sweet »

extralegs2014 wrote: 03 Nov 2019, 12:52
Berry Sweet wrote: 02 Nov 2019, 13:51
Irina wrote: 01 Nov 2019, 07:45 That’s the grossest sight ever - an old geezer salivating to pictures of teenagers.
I agree. Bunch of mid-life crisis losers. No young girl wants an old dude. :puke: It does disgust me how these old farts take advantage of young girls who have problems...just manipulate them...its so wrong.

Gotta raise your kids right, talk to them! I talk to the kid all the time...I ain't letting no bastard get into my kids head....just last week there were a bunch of 19 year olds across the street revving the engines in their cars, thinking they're hot stuff....and then my kid goes...."look at them, revving their engines in their cheap cars...idiots"...omg, I lolled so hard!! She's learning well!!

How young is young? How old is old?
Some of my women are thirty-six (36) years younger than me. Is that too much of a spread? What is the limit?
Those guys were 19? That is not old in anyone's book. They were young. So why keep your daughter away from them?
What do you teach her?

If you have the charisma of James Bond, and if Sean Connery looks like you, the girls will be drooling over you.
That is I.
^^

:purdy:
Mad Serb

Unread post by Mad Serb »

extralegs2014 wrote: 03 Nov 2019, 12:52 Some of my women are thirty-six (36) years younger than me.
Trying to emulate your idol?

Seamajor

Unread post by Seamajor »

Irina wrote: 01 Nov 2019, 07:45 That’s the grossest sight ever - an old geezer salivating to pictures of teenagers.
Nothing to worry about here Irina. He’s speaking about attractive women

Semen
extralegs2020

Unread post by extralegs2020 »

mimi wrote: 03 Nov 2019, 15:42
extralegs2014 wrote: 03 Nov 2019, 12:52
How young is young? How old is old?
Some of my women are thirty-six (36) years younger than me. Is that too much of a spread? What is the limit?
Those guys were 19? That is not old in anyone's book. They were young. So why keep your daughter away from them?
What do you teach her?

If you have the charisma of James Bond, and if Sean Connery looks like you, the girls will be drooling over you.
That is I.
I hate to remind you, Leggs....but "your" women aren't yours....they are anybody's who has the money.
It doesn't take charm to purchase sex.....only cash. I suppose you think you are buying some level of ownership with these women...but you're really only renting.
:(

Really?
When they call me, and one just did, and came over here and just left minutes ago, (and she also came over Wednesday and Sunday), and I told her that I was already in a relationship with Elena, WHY THEN DID SHE ARGUE AND ARGUE AND INSIST on coming here? She talked me into it. She won't QUIT! She says that I have easily enough 'man juice', both for her blow-jobs, AND for Elena!
These women feel rejected when I turn them down. They don't like me to refuse their services.
I have to admit, though, that their service is incredible. It is what I would call 'outstanding'. That is a step beyond excellent.
And, believe me, I know. I have had so many women, and such a vast amount of experience. I have had the best, too--the finest pieces of horseflesh on the North American continent! That's a true statement.
Having experienced so much, I know good sex from bad sex. I know what constitutes a good lay. Experience allows me to tell the difference. I have something to compare it with.
My connection with women runs very, very deep! There is nothing like the union you feel during an orgasm.

"EXTRA LEGS 2024"
A FIGURE MORE LEGENDARY THAN THAT OF THE MAHDI, THE AWAITED SAVIOUR, HAS NOT BEEN SEEN IN THE HISTORY OF MANKIND. THE THREADS OF THE WORLD EVENTS HAVE WOVEN MANY A FINE DESIGN IN HUMAN LIFE BUT THE PATTERN OF THE MAHDI STANDS HIGH ABOVE EVERY OTHER PATTERN
cc

Unread post by cc »

Your tolling has gone to a new level.

cc

Unread post by cc »

mimi wrote: 03 Nov 2019, 16:33 Are you rushing to Joe's defence ? So cute. =)
That "male bonding" thing is cute

soon

Unread post by soon »

what you are all witnessing is the detritus anonymously written from a place deep in the abyss.

extraleggs is actually an important artifact of this time and place.

an echo if you will.

what is that? and how do i make the rest of my life about it.
Scooter

Unread post by Scooter »

Spot On. Nailed It. soon hits a homerun.

roll me up and smoke me when I die
extralegs2020

Soon is no Master.
Only I am one.

"EXTRA LEGS 2024"
A FIGURE MORE LEGENDARY THAN THAT OF THE MAHDI, THE AWAITED SAVIOUR, HAS NOT BEEN SEEN IN THE HISTORY OF MANKIND. THE THREADS OF THE WORLD EVENTS HAVE WOVEN MANY A FINE DESIGN IN HUMAN LIFE BUT THE PATTERN OF THE MAHDI STANDS HIGH ABOVE EVERY OTHER PATTERN
soon

Unread post by soon »

your master is wrong extraleggs. you are not the star of the show.

soon

Unread post by soon »

the audience is the star of the show. haven't you ever heard the term 'the audience was magic that night?'

extralegs2020

cc wrote: 08 Nov 2019, 12:08 Your tolling has gone to a new level.

My TOLLING has gone to a new level, certainly.
After all, I am the Hunchback of Notre Dame.
But my TROLLING, however, remains at much the same level!

"EXTRA LEGS 2024"
SCOUSE

Unread post by SCOUSE »

extralegs2014 wrote: 08 Nov 2019, 13:58 Soon is no Master.
Only I am one.
Yeah, a masturbater.

Hugo Boss wrote: 29 Jan 2021, 17:36 The Blurt cries out in pain as he strikes you!
extralegs2020

I have not masturbated for decades!
I can't even remember the last time I did.
Why would I? No point in it. It's no fun.
It's also a total waste of perfectly good jism, and my precious bodily fluids and man-juice.
There are so many women around me who are willing to take it away from me, down their throats, down their vulvas and other places. They give me more than I can handle.
I have to tell them to take a number and stand in line.
I must save my juice for when SHE comes around. If I cum by myself I will be unable to perform or satisfy her.
Furthermore, I am not at risk for prostate cancer. It's not in the works for me.

"EXTRA LEGS 2024"
extralegs2020

Women get lonely too, you know!
There are a lot of lonely women out there, including very attractive ones, who are just asking for it.
You just need to know how to approach them and talk to them.

"EXTRA LEGS 2024"
soon

Unread post by soon »

i've heard rental agreements are a great conversation starter.

extralegs2020

Oh well!
Whatever works for you, I guess.

"EXTRA LEGS 2024"
evs

Unread post by evs »

soon wrote: 09 Nov 2019, 09:42 i've heard rental agreements are a great conversation starter.
:biggrin:

~ plaid ~
evs

Unread post by evs »

Gmorning. Happy long weekend long coffee:)

~ plaid ~
soon

Unread post by soon »

mmm, happy long coffee weekend.

soon

Unread post by soon »

"Here's something that you all need to understand. And that is, that a queen is never late"

- madonna
You are losing fans over this constant tardiness. I'm sure you'd be upset if someone was inconsiderate of your time. I'm a long time, huge fan but this is indefensible. Our Queen won't have any loyal subjects if this continues.

- random tweet

extralegs2020

No, a Queen may never be late.
However, even a Queen can be kept waiting for a late arrival.
Case in point: Donald Trump was late a full twelve (12) minutes for his appointment for tea with the Queen--a real Queen, by the way: Elizabeth II.
He also walked in front of her in public, in full view, before the cameras, with hundreds of millions of people watching him commit the blunder.
A bigger clown does not exist on Planet Earth!

"EXTRA LEGS 2024"
soon

Unread post by soon »

david blaine held his breath for over 17 minutes on oprah.

now that, ladies and gentleman, is magic!

soon

Unread post by soon »

the girl in this video was known as the israeli madonna.

extralegs2020

There is a big difference between 'sexiness' and 'grossness'.
I am the former. Other men are the latter.
Grace, charm and charisma; refinement, polish and finesse; dynamism, magnetism and vitality; intelligence, wit and good social skills; good manners, etiquette, polite attitudes and culture: these things are sexy.
The opposite qualities are emphatically NOT sexy: Crudity, vulgarity and baseness. Roughness, coarseness and bad manners.
Get the point?
A charismatic individual like myself attracts both women AND men. The men want to be like me.
Venus likes those sexy qualities I mentioned above. She does not like grossness.
You can always tell the gross ones by their posts. You can always tell the high class one likewise.
In short, the former have no class at all.
Or am I exhibiting elitist values again?

"EXTRA LEGS 2024"
Blurt

Unread post by Blurt »

No, just your narcissism.